Nero 6 Ultra Edition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mystifier
I've been trying to write some CD's for quite a while, but I keep getting errors.

I go to make an audio CD and select the .mp3 and .wma files that I want writing, however neither of the file types will write. I get an error saying 'Some files cannot be added'.

I then select create an MP3 CD, but once I select the files (I've tried doing the .mp3 ones separate to the .wma and the other way around) I get an error that says 'No compatible files found'

If I carry out the same process with trying to create an WMA CD I get the same error message 'No compatible files found'.

confused Help!

Sun Ce
Try opening Windows Media Player, put in your blank CD and it should reconise it and give you say 80 mins (if its a 700mb cd) then go to the Burn tab, then Edit Playlist and select the music you want to burn onto the CD, then burn away.

Its a much easier way to make audio CD's.

Unless you wanted to make something else other than an audio cd?

Fire
personally I always found that feature quite annoying, but might just be me. Sorry Mystifier can't really help you. I use Sonic, that works fine tho, I used to use Nero and that worked fine as well. (tho reinstallment was always a *****)

Hit_and_Miss
neros a problem... I found in 6 I couldn't burn dvds.... Went through about 10... finaly after deleting it got Nero 7... And I can burn dvds now!
YAY!

So the point is... get 7...

Mystifier
Originally posted by Sun Ce
Try opening Windows Media Player, put in your blank CD and it should reconise it and give you say 80 mins (if its a 700mb cd) then go to the Burn tab, then Edit Playlist and select the music you want to burn onto the CD, then burn away.

Its a much easier way to make audio CD's.

Naw, I just wanted to make some audio CD's. But Nero wun't recognise any file types. Let me try out what you suggested, see if that works.

If that don't work I'll try out Sonic or Nero 7. Thanks guys, this problem been bugging me for yonks. smile

Mystifier
Wicked it works in Windows Media Player!! big grin Thanks smile

Sun Ce
Youre very welcome, friend.

Mystifier
Originally posted by Mana-Sama

Umm, how would I actually make other types of CD's other than audio? I need to save some data files onto CD but I dunno how, cuz nothing works! embarrasment

The Ones
while were on the subject, is nero vision express 2 good?

Mystifier
Originally posted by Mystifier
Umm, how would I actually make other types of CD's other than audio? I need to save some data files onto CD but I dunno how, cuz nothing works! embarrasment

Anyone? I really need to know!! confused Nero don't work, neither does the actual in built one, where you go into my computer, open the disk and put the files in to burn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.