Deathstroke's Marvel Team runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piedmon
OK! It's Friday night and Piedmon's feeling lonely and unloved! I could go out and try to build some kind of social life, but I'd rather see how imaginary characters fare in battle to the death. BRINGITON.

Team Deathstroke

-Deathstroke
-Deadpool
-Wolverine
-Veteran Predator (No cloak or plasma caster)

Team Deathstroke is in a featureless, gymnasium-sized room. Their adversaries will enter the room and attack in waves, the next one entering as soon as the one before is defeated. (In other words, Team Deathstroke has no rest between fights.)

No one on Team Deathstroke has problems with killing. Some of their opponents will and others won't depending on the modus operandi of the character.

Wave 1: The Bat Family

-Batman
-Batgirl (Cassandra)
-Nightwing
-Huntress

Wave 2: Heroes for Hire

-Luke Cage
-Iron Fist
-Black Knight
-Moon Knight

Wave 3: Marvel Heroes

-Captain America
-Spider Man
-Daredevil
-Black Panther

Wave 4: The Fantastic Four

-Reed Richards
-Susan Storm
-The Thing
-The Human Torch

How far can Team Deathstroke go?

golem370
I say deathstroke's team stops at the third wave.

AcousticDoc
this fight is in a featureless gym meaning there is no cover? In that case, it'll be hard for any of the first three wave to avoid machine gun fire from deadpool and deathstroke. In that case, they are stopped at team 4. Invisible shields and nova are too much for them.

Piedmon
That's a good point, but, well.... everyone in wave three is superhuman at dodging, wave two can hide behind Cage, and wave one... well, it's Batman & co. Dodging gunfire is what they do.

AcousticDoc
hmm alright, in that case I say they are stopped at Team 1. Batgirl, batman and nightwing are excellent working together as a team. Huntres would also follow batman'scomman as long as he treats her with some respect. With batman leading and coordinating, it'll be very hard for team deathstroke to win.

Deathstroke is obviously the leader of team 2 but it'll be constantly hard for him to control his team, especially with deadpool's ADD. He'll constantly be interupting deathstroke with things like,
"OMG look at huntress' boobies! I'll take her please please please pretty please mr. Deathstroke!"
"Wilson, stick to the plan!"
"You're no fun. you're just mad at me because I'm such a blantant ripoff of you huh huh huh!?"
"batman's team is highly coordinated in working with each other. It'll take our -"
"Ahhh you're no fun. Why are you always so grumpy? Well I guess I would be grumpy too if I was constantly baby sitting a bunch of teens. Ain't that right nightwing!?"
"Wilson, just stick to the damn plan."
"God you're always trying to get those damn kids...omg you're not a pedophile or something are you!?"
"Damn it, Wilson shut the hell-"
"Oh shit, but if I'm a rip of you does that mean I'm a pedo too!?!?!? Hmm...the new supergirl does look pretty good for jailbat...but only if she's drawn by Michael Turner!"
"Wilson get in formation!!!!"
"ah ah ah I feel so dirty!!! Rub this unholyness from me!!! No my skin keeps growing back!!! Huntress BoobieS!!!"

Deadpool goes off on his own and logan chases after him. Deathstroke and predator are left to salvage whatever plan they can come up with in the next seconds. Meanwhile, Team Batman easily finds a way to take out a team that is acting out chaoticly

Piedmon
Hah, that's a good point. But this whole thing is set up so that nobody can really have a plan more complex than "GET THEM!" anyway. There's no features in the terrain to exploit, and no prep time for anyone.

Also, I say they trounce the Batman team without much trouble. It's nothing to do with their skills, which are certainly formidable and comparable to anyone on Team Deathstroke. The thing of it is, three of the four guys have Healing Factors, and Wolverine, Deathstroke and the Pred are all above peak-human in physical attributes.

Personally, I think they take out team one with very little trouble. Team two will be just Luke Cage after a minute, and although it'd take a while he'll go down eventually. Wave three is where they might get seriously stopped, I'd say the odds there are 50/50. (By this time, the Predator is probably wounded or exhuasted, but Daredevil balances it out by being the suckiest guy on Team Three.)

I wouldn't expect them to beat the Fantastic Four, but they might have a chance.... if they neutralize Johnny and Sue fast enough. An improvised fastball special could clip Torch right out of the air, and Invisible Woman's never handled multiple targets well. Ben would go down fast in any case, making it just Reed vs the whole team. They might find SOME way to take him out, although even at this point their chances are iffy.

Piedmon
BUMP. C'mon, nobody else thinks this is TOTALLY WELL-THOUGHT OUT?

long pig
They get to #4.

Jose123
Yeah. 4 would stop them.

Piedmon
The real debate was meant to be on whether three would stop them. >>

long pig
Originally posted by Piedmon
They won't.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Piedmon

So why add all the other teams and make it a gauntlet?

Piedmon
Because they'd easily win unless they were somewhat tired and down a member.....

Darth Martin
If they work as a team and Wolverine and Deadpool follow Slade's commands they bcan get to the Fantastic Four. At that point each member of the FF could probably solo Slade's unit alone.

Mindset
Originally posted by Darth Martin
If they work as a team and Wolverine and Deadpool follow Slade's commands Well that's definitely not happening.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Mindset
Well that's definitely not happening. Not likely. no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.