QuincE's Fullmetal Alchemist: Growth of the empire Sign up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuincE

DarkDethbringer
I thought id join maybe soemeon could help me wit teh basics of FMA I do not watch teh show
Name: James Perryman
Hometown: Setum Square
Alchemical Preferance: Thunder (if possible)
Appearance: Tall Mowhak red hair lengiated Ears Tunic and oth erolder style clothes.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/xornelias/TapionThanks.gif

QuincE
Everything on that is fine, just that we can't have the elongated ears. However so far so good. Now the basics of Alchemy are rather simple, as long as you use "Equivalent Exchange." For example, you can't make something out of thin air. In order to make a giant sword for example, one would need lots of steel.

Now thunder however, might not work. Because thunder isn't really a thing you can hold. Perhaps you really meant lightning. If so, you're alchemic abilities would be at their height during a lightning storm. However you can still use the lightning, by carring an electric generator on your back. Or if not the generator, perhaps something on your clothes you could rub to create Static electricity, and enlarge it to create a powerful electrical charge.

Tails x 20
Name: Kage dark
Hometown: Ela town
Alchemicalpreference: Fire
Looks: Upload

Tails x 20
Srry i want to change my pic he looks like this.)

QuincE
I'm guessing your going to have to use Ignition cloth like in the show.

If you've seen it.

DarkDethbringer
cool I acn drop teh ears sure that works I menat Lightning Thunder sounded cooler

Tails x 20
Yea i seen the show and i cam gonna use it it's gonna be on my two arms. Isn't that what roy mustang uses those gloves?

DarkDethbringer
thinking about this could I have a sword that could work somewhat as a lightening rod to store Lightning and use it with My Alchemy?

QuincE
well you couldn't really store the lightning with in it. But in a lightning storm, you could always just make a sword (as long as there is metal nearby) and then have it act as an electric attracter.

DarkDethbringer
well that would work but what exactly could I have to like harness it?like is this liek in X-Men how Pyro oculd only control fire so eh had Flame Throwers with him liek that right?

KingDubya
Name - Kazuo Shiito
Age - 23
Hometown - Liore
Alchemical Preferance - Ice (alters water vapor in the air)
Appearance - Wears the typical military uniform. He has short black hair that he slicks back. To perform alchemy, he wears black gloves with transmutation circles located on the palms.

QuincE
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
well that would work but what exactly could I have to like harness it?like is this liek in X-Men how Pyro oculd only control fire so eh had Flame Throwers with him liek that right?

Yes. In order to USE something, you need it to actually be there. For example, i couldn't make a giant brick wall, without a pile of bricks nearby. Same with an example of one of the characters: Roy Mustang.

Roy is the Flame alchemist. He wears gloves made with "Ignition cloth" that creates a spark when he snaps his fingers. Using alchemy, he transmutes the spark into a bigger blast of fire. Understand?

DarkDethbringer
yes but what could create Lightning? a twist on teh Ignition Cloth?

Tails x 20
Got it.

QuincE
Not lightning, Electricity in general. Have your gloves made of material to create static electricity. Then just enhance it.

DarkDethbringer
ok perfect I was thinking f Fire but i knew it was overated too many people would choose it Lightening will work so electric SHock creating Gloves that works glad to be here have fun with it Quince hats how mine roll

Tails x 20
That's just like my fire gloves.

Faroth
Name: Jack Strongin
Hometown: Xenotime
Alchemical Preferance: Temperature alchemy
Appearence: Like Ed, except without a ponytail, a black jacket, black hair, and tan skin.

Tails x 20
Nice sig and avatar.

QuincE
For the meantime I'm just going to wait for a few more people to sign up.

Tails x 20
Ok.

Faroth
Whoa, Quinc I just noticed how awesome your sigs are...

Tails x 20
I noticed yesterday. Neji's awesome but my favorite naruto character is itachi.

Thunder Fox
do you need audition for made up people?

DarkDethbringer
no only show people

Thunder Fox
oh ok i'll post mine after i'm done wit homework then

QuincE
to remind everyone.

NO ROLE-PLAYING LIKE CRAP. I DO NOT WANT 2 SENTENCES A POST. GIVE ME DEPTH. NO ONE WANTS TO READ

"Dom was walking around looking for something to do."

"Dom dodged the lazers."

"Mike knocked him backwards his eyes evil."

DarkDethbringer
kk not to worry I an many of teh roleplayers signing up are excellent rpers

QuincE
or...so you think.

Answer this deth.

If i had believed everyone here was an excellent roleplay...why would I have asked for an "audition?"

Thunder Fox
i'll make my posts as long as i can........

Tails x 20
Me too!

DarkDethbringer
lol thast just liek you Quinc lol inded I see your point but beileve all of the people joining were rather experienced.

QuincE
I've been looking at your avatar for like twenty minutes deth just waiting for Super Buu to spit out whatever he's chewing.

Spit Damn it spit!

DarkDethbringer
lol yeah its an awesome avi I found it a while back and thought it was th greatest lol

QuincE
I really wanted to open up this roleplay, but i'm just going to need more members to join up.

Rashedec
CAN I GET and if yes

name: rashedeconyers
hometown:?
Alchemist:needles
appearance:a alchemist uniform in black and a black ponytail
bio: a assassin how you needles

Tails x 20
Kage was standing in the dark, night sky. His hair blending in with the night, he began running ready to jump. Kage leaped into the air looking as if he was flying. Kage landed on the next building stopping slideing, he then began running again jumping off the building leaping into the sky. Kage landed on the ground he ended up in a allyway. Kage walked onto a side walk squinting his eyes as he seen the street lights bright. He turned his body left walking another step closer to his fate.

DarkDethbringer
this hasnt satated and this is teh sign up thread

TheLaw1224
Character Sheet-
Name: Vanity (One of the Homoncolous)
Age: 29 (Does not age, this is the age where he died and was failed to be resurected, thus taking form of a 29 year old when becoming a homonculous.)
Hometown: Unknown
Alchemical Preferance: Cannot use alchemy, Ability as a Homoncolous is to manipulate minds by looking into the victems eyes.
Appearance: Not very tall, wears a pair of sunglasses and very sloppy short black hair on his head. He wears a tight black shirt with an opening around the upper chest, on his chest is a red line with a circle at the end (like the ones gluttony has on his body.) A pair of tight black pants and no shoes, an Oroboros Seal is visible on the bottom of his right leg.

Chaosbark
Name:Twilight
Hometown:Unknown, most likely Resembool.
Alchemical Preferance None, save the capibility to play in the dark as he puts it.
Appearance Chimera, black wings protrude from his back. Most likely fused with a Raven, but that has yet to be found out.

Rashedec
Originally posted by Rashedec
CAN I

Alchemist:metal and spirits
bio: a assassin

moves: metal blade,metal blast it take metal and turn to spikes that tract the target until it hits it. spirit blast that summoned the dead and that consume tha target hold.

tenshi_kitsune
Name: Akane Vkano
Hometown: Liore
Alchemical Preferance: None. Akane is not an alchemist
Appearance: In the upload ^^

DarkDethbringer
I am pretty sur thats enough waddya' say Quinc?

QuincE
Word.

tenshi_kitsune
Yes I made the deadline! -dances, receives blank stares, and sits back down-

QuincE
Things are officially up and running boys...and girls.

sayiamon
So, no more joining?

QuincE
No you can join if you want still. There isn't a cut-off

As long as you don't Suck.

KillerNinja
name: Reiner
hometown: unknown
Alchemist:metal and wood
appearance:
bio: unknown

moves:

Rashedec
my new one

Alchemist:electric and spirits

moves: electric blade,electric blast it take electric and turn to spikes that tract the target until it hits it. spirit blast that summoned the dead and that consume The target hold.

Rashedec

moves: metal blade,metal blast it take metal and turn to spikes that tract the target until it hits it. spirit blast that summoned the dead and that consume tha target hold.

Rashedec
CAN I

Rashedec
my bad

MadMel
im new to full metal alchemist, but the online game was awsome, so may join.

MadMel
just a few questions before i go to bed...if i had metal alchemy, could i wear metal gauntlents and enhance the metal in them (like you would fire or electricity) to create a sword?? or the opposite, create anying metal from my sword?? and would i be able to create a wall made out of metal if there was traces of steel or whatever in the ground?? just answer me those and i might have a better understanding of alchemy.
im a pretty ok rp-er. i do descent posts and stuff

MadMel
great...a dead thread.

Rashedec
me

MadMel
sooo.....not dead?

MadMel
name: John
hometown:
Alchemist:metal & stone
appearance: black hair black/grey alchemist uniform black gauntlents. weilds massive sword
bio: lost his memory 5 years ago. became state alchemist to find out his past.

Rashedec
i get pic for your to see

Rashedec
2 pic

MadMel
righto

At god
name: Chris
Alchemist:earth and fire mixed
appearance:a alchimist uniform with brown and with a brown hair he has a right arm of an auto mail
bio: an officer and lost his memories 2 years ago by a coma

moves: earth cannon, flame stone tornado, earth quake, super meteor, stone punch, statue, grave, flame and earth crusher

QuincE
Madmel go ahead and join.

And Rashedec.....stop posting those pictures.

Rashedec
ok

At god
hello? can i join? i posted my charcter

QuincE
sure fine

DarkDethbringer
Hey Quinc sry bout this but I know next to nothing about FMA, and it was very hard to keep up with this rp an dotehrs I am in so I think I will have to drop out my character did next to nothing anyways

Spawn_Master
I'm joining..if you got a problem with that, just say it...

Name: Connor Morg
Hometown: Unknown
Alchemical: Stone
Appearance: Brown Shaggy type hair, Aqua type eyes, and a State Alchemist Uniform with white gloves and black boots. He doesn't need the use of an Alchemy Circle , because his gloves do it for him. Getting even the smallest piece of dirt on the small, black, alchemy circles on his gloves will allow him to use Alchemy.
Bio: Connor became a State Alchemist after he ehlped stop a crime back when he was 14. In the same year, they found out he was a well experienced Alchemist and gave him special gloves that allowed him to use Alchemy without drawing the circle. He has been a State Alchemist for 2 years.

Spartan052
I'd like to get in on this.

Name: Zane Wolf
Alchemical Preference: Earth/Stone
Appearance: Low cut black mohawk, brown eyes, about 5' 7", Standard Military Alchemist uniform, black transmutation circles tattooed on palms.

Chaosbark
Hn..a little refresher please?)

Angel Kitsune
OMFG!!!!! CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles and hugs the stuffing out of* I MISSED YOU BUNDLES!

Kainreaver
I'm BEYOND going out on a limb here, But I'm hoping someone here has seen the "Shadow hearts covenant" trailer...But does anyone know the song used in the trailer from that game? I'm DESPERATE to find that song. Message me if you do PLEASE!

sayiamon
Sorry, the above post is spam and offtopic!

K Tragedy
I'm kind of getting back into FMA. I've been rewatching the entire series - Trying to get Chad into it. So far, I think its working. Whoot!! I kind of want to revive this thing but I dont know if anyone else would want to. So.... Who wants to revive the thread?!

*cricket chirps*

Anybody? ............. Aw.

trademark
Me if possible

Mannequin Sin
-Explodes from the over-ecstatic hug, sending a shower of stuffing everywhere.- I'd love to help you revive it.

K Tragedy
*Nibbles stuffing* Hey it's almost Thanksgiving!! Heck yes! I can eat everything I want! Ha ha people who aren't pregnant!! ^^

*Cough, cough* Anyways! I could use some help in doing so. Thanks MS!! *Huggles*

~B@ckB0n3~
Originally posted by K Tragedy
I'm kind of getting back into FMA. I've been rewatching the entire series - Trying to get Chad into it. So far, I think its working. Whoot!! I kind of want to revive this thing but I dont know if anyone else would want to. So.... Who wants to revive the thread?!

*cricket chirps*

Anybody? ............. Aw. *Raises hand* I volunteer..Do I get something for doing it, or is it one of those freebee things?

Mannequin Sin
What exactly did you want? I'll give you an e-dollar bill. That's all you're getting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.