Wonder Man vs S.P. Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fonzie
Wonder Man

VS

Supreme Power Hyperion

DISCUSS

Aaaaaaayyyyyyeeeeee! thumbsup

DrDoom101
I think it's a stalemate. Does WM have any energy projection? Supreme Power Hyperion is inexperienced and weaker than the other incarnations. Supreme Squadron Hyperion is Superman-level.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by DrDoom101
I think it's a stalemate. Does WM have any energy projection? He's shown some kind of ionic blast thing a couple of times, but it's never been expended on.

Originally posted by DrDoom101
Supreme Power Hyperion is inexperienced and weaker than the other incarnations. Supreme Squadron Hyperion is Superman-level. Simon's duked it out with Squadron Supreme Hyperion before, but it wasn't conclusive at all. It did show he could hang with him though.

Haven't decided how this fight goes yet myself...

King KAM
Superman comes and kills them both, FOR JUSTICE!

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by King KAM
Superman comes and kills them both, FOR JUSTICE!

No, for copyright infringement.

King KAM
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
No, for copyright infringement. even better

Lucid Lui
Yes, because Superman is completely original and not ripped off/inspired by anything else is he?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Yes, because Superman is completely original and not ripped off/inspired by anything else is he?

But whoever he ripped off of was too weak to kill him for copyright infringement. stick out tongue

King KAM
Originally posted by H. S. 6
But whoever he ripped off of was too weak to kill him for copyright infringement. stick out tongue great post

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by H. S. 6
But whoever he ripped off of was too weak to kill him for copyright infringement. stick out tongue Touche...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.