Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tenshi_kitsune
This is the RP for Avatar. I'm super lazy right now so I'm afraid to make the first post stick out tongue Someone else can do the honors. Anyone have a suggestion for the plot right now? Just go from whatever plot you want. It doesn't matter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tails x 20
Kage finally whad woken up, after 7 years kage seen all blue. Kage's use to be soft warm skin was solid icy cold. Kage seen he was in a giant ice ball kage punching the inside of the freezeing ice ball. Kage's knuckle's cracked loudly when he punched it. Kage looked around for a exit, kage not finding one kept bashing at the ice ball.

Wild Cherry
" C'mon, Shinji!" Kohaku said, looking back at the young wolf. He growled softly in an annoyed response, creating the need to smother a giggle on her part. She obviously didnt do this very well because her barked and jumped at her, baring his small teeth. Kohaku let out a loud laugh and puched him over.

" Your such a baby." she said, scooping him up into her arms. His small sneeze didn't help his case at all either. Kohaku leaned forward and kissed his little warm black nose, then continued walking. Something they had been doing for quite a while now... walking away...away from there, that, the memories. She didnt notice the almost icy tear rolling down her pale cheek. Shinji's small pink tongue lapped it up, and she sighed again. Shinji was really the only one she could ever smile for....

Thunder Fox
(wait am i unfrozen already)

Tails x 20
(I don't know.)
Kage could'nt find a way out remembering he could water bend. Kage moved his hand swiftly in the air then moved fast to the ground. The ice dome melted pouring everywere on him. As the water started to pour out kage seen a girl.

star_light
Camille looking doun the path she was thinking about her family she wished to turn back but the path had dissapierd .Star walking beside er looked up at her Camille looking at her and smile . Picking her up and star rested in her arms camills black hair fell into her face.

Tails x 20
Kage turning his attention toward the girl. Kage turned his back and started walking down a dirt red path. The hott burning sun beamed on kage. Kage started to wish he had stayed in the ice dome. As kage walked he started to remember everything.

star_light
star jumped out of her hands and ran of far away out of sight runing after it she yelled star to come backseeing the little kittne still runing she could move . still runing and reached out but fell on the ground growling madly at star came back and licked her face to make her smile.

Wild Cherry
Kohaku's grey eyes turned a distinctive downward as she found her footing. Her steps were small, quick, and silent. She watched the dirt path as she walked, and lifted her hand- she used ot fling things out of boredom- and then lowered it. She hadntbent air scince...then... Maybe she never would. That depressed sigh again escaped her thin lips

Tails x 20
Kage stopped balling his fist. "I'll kill them the fire nation i'll kill them!" Kage shocked at how scary his voice came out. Kage felt weak and depressed he was hungry and sad and the sun wasn't helping. Kage started to get hott kage stopped walking to the grass in the field and sat down. Once kage sat down he felt something on his side now noticeing it before. KAge looked down seeing it was his sword. KAge then remembering his face.

star_light
camilles kitten star ran of agen camille trying to get up. slowly pushing her self up star ran of into the mist and and walked up to kage slowly from the back of him.

Tails x 20
Kage had his arms folded on his knees with his knees up and his hand in between his arms. Kage noticed a cat but did'nt say anything. Kage turned around finally seeing a cat. "Hey kitty were your family attacked by the fire nation too.

star_light
((its star her kitten camilles looking for her))

camille:where she go what got into her??

looking for her

Tails x 20
(I edited it.)
Kage rubbed the kitten smileing. "Bet you're hungry huh kitty me too."

star_light
((its a kitten))
kitten was running around him her blue caller had a bell that rung she neck to the bell sead belongs to camille lynn near

Tails x 20
Kage spotting the name. KAge reading it. Kage started walking around looking for camille lynn.

star_light
camille sighed she was woundering if she was hurt or killed she started to run a tear ran doun her face she loved starytriping over a stick camille growled maddly.

Maleficus
Muren woke up in his quarters, he had just escaped another nightmare. Muren kept having terrible dreams about having to serve the Fire Lord. "My life should be my own... I shouldn't have to join the army." He thought as he was shuffled around the camp for his morning routine.

Tails x 20
Kage seeing a girl. The kitten jumped out his hand running to her. "Is that your cat."

star_light
((its a kitten k-i-t-t-e-n ding dong))

camille:yes thxs for bring her back*smiles and hugs her kitten*

Tails x 20
(I know kage calls her cat.)
Kage started to walk away. Kage walked to the grass again laying down.

star_light
camille got up and walked to kage and gave him a small drink and a swameg

camille:hir you look hugry and vary dry

silent dreams
Manako was walking around, trying to find her way to the nearest village. Her blue coat wasn't enough to keep her warm in the cold weather. She finally, after days, came into a village. She rushed to them.

"Please, I need some place to stay. Will you let me stay here for a couple days?" she pleaded with the elder.

"You may stay here, but where are you headed?" the elder asked.

"I'm just a wanderer. Why do you ask?" she said.

"Just wondering." he said and sent a woman to make a bed and start a fire for their guest.

Once alone in her tent, she took out a map. It showed every place she had been too in red." I need to go.......east" she said to herself marking the place she was at in red.

Tails x 20
Kage chugged it and quickly ate it.

silent dreams
(whats a swameg?. try using spellcheck.)

Tails x 20
(sd how you like my sig even thou you don't like itachi my friend DEV1L made it for me. By the way anyone know what ever happened to espio x 20)

silent dreams
(I like the smaller picture. The bigger one looks..........wierd.)

Tails x 20
(lol.)

Thunder Fox
(f uck it)
Aang was in a earth tribe village cause trouble by accident

silent dreams
Even though Manako told the villigers she was staying a couple days, she left early in the morning. She then came into the earth tribe, her legs throbbing with pain. She saw big boulders scattered, showing struggle. She ran until she saw a young boy. She ran over to him

"What happned here?" she asked

(yes that whole 'how do you like my sig' thig has to stop.)

Tails x 20
(All i did was ask one thing?)

Thunder Fox
Aang looked at her grinning alittle "i made alittle mess" in his carefree tone

silent dreams
"A little?!" she said "Is anyone hurt?"

(But you mention sigs in a lot of threads. It tends to get anoying. PM people instead. big grin)

Thunder Fox
"no and it was alitte damage that i caused its normally worse"

silent dreams
"How can something be worse than this?!" she said. "ugh....Nevermind" she said and put her head in her hand.

"Anyway, I'm Manako. Waterbender. You are?" she asked holding out her hand.

Tails x 20
(ok.)

Thunder Fox
"Aang air bender" held out his to shake hers

silent dreams
She took his hand and shook it, slighty blushing.

"Airbender?" she said "never seen one before."

Thunder Fox
Aang smiled inocently " i'm lookeing for my friends"

Maleficus
Muren sat outside the fire bender camp, it wasn't going to be long before they attacked another village. "So far I've been able to hide the fact that I haven't been aiding in the raids... But I'm not sure I can keep it up much longer without someone finding out." He thought, looking down at the poor little village. "I don't want to hurt these people... They aren't my enemy." Muren was interrupted mid thought as another soldier came up to him. "Your father has informed us that we are to attack the village soon, get in formation quickly." The soldier said before he went and got in his own formation.

Muren felt his hands shaking as the army of fire benders went marching toward the earth nation village. "Please... start to run, go into hiding, do something quickly... No one should have to die for some crazy war." He thought, wishing he could warn the villagers about the attack.

Sokka was napping on top of a stack of hay, he yawned and tried to stretch but only managed to fall of the hay stack. "Darn it... Can't a guy get a decent nap around here?" He asked the haystack as he stood up and rubbed the lump on his head. He rubbed his eyes and looked around quickly, he was at the edge of the village. "Where is everyone?" He asked, noticing that his traveling companions were gone. He looked outside the village to the small mountains surrounding it and saw something terrible. A fire nation army was approaching quickly, they were obviously intent on storming the village. "I have to find the others... really fast!" He said running down the street in a desperate hurry. "Aang! Katara! We have to go!" He shouted, hoping to find everyone before they were caught up in a huge battle.

tenshi_kitsune
Katara was in a small hut, practicing her water bending. She made the water swirl and glow in a liquid orb. She moved her hand as the water followed in a snake-like motion. Katara closed her eyes and smiled as the water relaxed her. She loved to watch the water spin and twirl in random directions. "if I just keep concentrating, I'll get it." Suddenly a voice made her jump. The water splashed onto the ground and soaked into the dirt. With a frown Katara sighed and walked out of the hut to see what was the matter. She spotted Sokka and put her hands on her hips. "What is your problem Sokka? I was water bending and you messed it all up!" She blinked as she looked around. "Uh... Where's Aang?"

Maleficus
Originally posted by tenshi_kitsune
Katara was in a small hut, practicing her water bending. She made the water swirl and glow in a liquid orb. She moved her hand as the water followed in a snake-like motion. Katara closed her eyes and smiled as the water relaxed her. She loved to watch the water spin and twirl in random directions. "if I just keep concentrating, I'll get it." Suddenly a voice made her jump. The water splashed onto the ground and soaked into the dirt. With a frown Katara sighed and walked out of the hut to see what was the matter. She spotted Sokka and put her hands on her hips. "What is your problem Sokka? I was water bending and you messed it all up!" She blinked as she looked around. "Uh... Where's Aang?" Sokka grabbed Katara's hand as he ran past her, pulling her with him so they could find Aang together. "No time... find Aang... Don't die." Sokka shouted, sounding winded. Sokka seemed frantic as he usually was when trouble was coming. He skidded to a halt and ran down a back alley when a large fire ball flew over their heads and crashed into a building. "See what I mean... No time... find Aang... don't die!" He shouted, warning villagers as he ran past them.

Muren was in the first battalion, he was supposed to launch the first attack. "No... I can't let this continue!" He thought as he was ordered to attack. "I won't fight for you anymore! I'm sick of hurting these innocents!" He shouted, running out of his ranks and going to help the villagers. The battalion leader ordered a group to break off from the others and go after Muren, but none of them were strong enough to stop him. Muren made quick work of his former companions, knocking each of them out swiftly before he began to run again. "I don't want to hurt these people... If I have to, I'll take on the fire lord to put a stop to this stupid war!" He shouted, before he began warning the confused villagers to run and get to safety.

tenshi_kitsune
Katara gasped as Sokka grabbed her hand. She was slightly annoyed, not seeing any danger until the fireball struck over her head. She gasped and spun around to see the fire troops nearing them. Katara snatched her hand away from her brother and said sternly, "We need to fight! Find Aang, I'm helping these people!" Before she could give Sokka a chance to object, Katara was off running, uncorking her water bottle from her belt as she pulled out a stream of water and ran towards a young boy who was crying out for his mother. Katara scooped the boy up in her free hand and whispered, "it'll be ok..." As she ran towards the huts, telling people to follow her to saftey.

Maleficus
Originally posted by tenshi_kitsune
Katara gasped as Sokka grabbed her hand. She was slightly annoyed, not seeing any danger until the fireball struck over her head. She gasped and spun around to see the fire troops nearing them. Katara snatched her hand away from her brother and said sternly, "We need to fight! Find Aang, I'm helping these people!" Before she could give Sokka a chance to object, Katara was off running, uncorking her water bottle from her belt as she pulled out a stream of water and ran towards a young boy who was crying out for his mother. Katara scooped the boy up in her free hand and whispered, "it'll be ok..." As she ran towards the huts, telling people to follow her to saftey. Sokka tried to stop Katara but wasn't fast enough. "Are you crazy? Thats an army, this is a village of farmers. How are we supposed to fight them...? Forget it, I'll find Aang, then we have to get out of here!" He shouted, knowing Katara wouldn't hear most of it.

Muren was hurrying people to safety, fighting off any soldiers who got to close. "I said I would help these people... even if I have to defeat an entire army!" He shouted as a few of the soldiers ran away. Muren ran through the small village roads for only a few seconds before he saw a water nation girl running toward the fire army. "Wait! Not that way!" Muren shouted, running in front of her. "There are too many, fighting is a death wish." He warned, taking the small boy from her hands. "The villagers will be able to run from them... but the village itself is doomed, run while you still have a chance!"

silent dreams
"Well I could.....maybe.....heelp you find your friends." she said to Aang smiling

Thunder Fox
"that would be great"

Maleficus
Sokka nearly ran right past Aang before he stopped. "No time to waist... let's go before we're cinders." Sokka shouted as he began to pull Aang down the street. He saw the girl Aang was talking to and signalled for her to follow. "Hurry! We have to get out of here!"

star_light
((recap plz ))

Thunder Fox
"ackk what going on"

silent dreams
"Wait! Why!?" she yelled and caught up with them. She noticed the style of his clothing

"Are you from the water tribe?" she said in an almost whisper.

Thunder Fox
"yes he is and i think fire nation is attacking"

silent dreams
She looked back and saw fire balls in the sky.

"We need to go help them!" she said and turned back. She ran towards the village to see the fire nation attacking. She saw a small fountain and concentrated on getting all the water. She soaked them and continued fighting until she noticed another waterbender.

Maleficus
Originally posted by silent dreams
She looked back and saw fire balls in the sky.

"We need to go help them!" she said and turned back. She ran towards the village to see the fire nation attacking. She saw a small fountain and concentrated on getting all the water. She soaked them and continued fighting until she noticed another water bender. Sokka tried to stop the girl from leaving. "Not you too! Darn it!" Sokka shouted, running after her. "Fine we'll fight the fire benders, but when we die, don't blame me!" He shouted pulling out his hammer and boomerang.

Muren blocked a fireball that was flying toward them. He looked back at the water bender girl and handed the small boy back to her. "Run... and don't look back!" He shouted, pointing in the opposite direction. He saw a second water bender and shouted the same thing to her. Muren shot a fire ball at a small group of soldiers before he began to run as well.

Thunder Fox
aang followed also useing his glider

Tails x 20
Kage stood up seeing fire meaning fire troops were close by. Kage went running to were the fire was seeing he was walking into a earth village.

silent dreams
Manako rushed to the young firebender.

"Your fighting against them?" she asked sounding confused. "I thought you were a firebender." she said as water came up in front of her, blocking a fireball that was aimed at her.

Thunder Fox
Aang had landed ad start blowing back the troops

Maleficus
Manako rushed to the young firebender.

"Your fighting against them?" she asked sounding confused. "I thought you were a firebender." she said as water came up in front of her, blocking a fireball that was aimed at her. Muren sent a wave of fire to slow down some troops. "I can't allow these crazy attacks to continue... I've decided to work against the fire nation until they give up this war." Muren explained, grabbing the girls arm and leading her away from the battle. Muren stopped when he saw Aang fighting the troops. "I don't believe it... the avatar." He said in amazement. "We have to get him out of here!" He shouted, running over to Aang and grabbing his shirt. "Come on... not even you can fight them all!"

Tails x 20
Kage moving his hands swiftly water coming up. Kage made them sharp throwing them at fire benders. Kage killing some.

Thunder Fox
"hey let me go" Aang blew away from him and started use ing water bending to getrid of alot of the troops

Maleficus
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
"hey let me go" Aang blew away from him and started use ing water bending to getrid of alot of the troops With every troop Aang blew away, four took their place. Muren grabbed Aang by the arm and pulled him away. "Trust me... they won't stop until everyone is dead or you are captured... The villagers are already escaping, leaving your capture as the armies only option... I can't let them capture you... to many people will get hurt if you are taken from the world." Muren said, pulling Aang over the water bender girls and leading them all in the direction he pointed to the villagers. Building started to crumble around them, fortunately they were empty.

Sokka caught up to Katara and Aang and saw Muren. "Get away from them, fire nation punk!" He shouted, swinging his hammer and smacking Muren across the face.

Thunder Fox
"Sokka stop hes on our side"

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
unfortionatly i am not

starts sending shock waves of fire at every one

Thunder Fox
aang stoped the fire and shot a blast of air at the fire bender and and then water at him

Tails x 20
Kage makeing water rise. Kage movin his hands taking out tons of fire troops. Kage then walked over to aang. Kage moved his hand throwing a ice ball at the fire soilder.

Maleficus
Muren grabbed Aang, Sokka, Katara, and Manako under his arms and began to run. "I don't suppose any of you have transportation, do you?" Muren asked putting them down when he moved them behind a building. He pulled a leathery pouch off of his belt and tossed it at the soldiers, throwing a fireball after it. The pouch exploded into a cloud of smoke to slow down any one who might try to follow. "I would hate to see what my father is going to do to us as soon as he catches up." He said, seeing a few soldiers coughing and retreating. "We only have a few second... we shouldn't waist them."

Tails x 20
"No they won't stop i have a ride." Kage digging in his pocket he threw the somthing on the ground. And a huge anime apeared. Kage jumped on it. "Let's go you guys hope on."

Maleficus
Originally posted by Tails x 20
"No they won't stop i have a ride." Kage digging in his pocket he threw the somthing on the ground. And a huge anime apeared. Kage jumped on it. "Let's go you guys hope on." Muren threw Aang onto the animal. "Get him to safety! I'll make sure all of the villagers ave escaped." Muren said, backing away to let the animal run. "Wish me luck... I'll need it."

Thunder Fox
Aang called for Appa and jumped on his flying bison

Maleficus
Sokka watched the fire bender run off to find out if the villagers were alright. "Aang... I going with the fire bender... I'll catch up to as soon as I can!" He shouted as he ran off to help Muren.

silent dreams
Manako ran out from the building. She tossed up water over the firebenders and froze it on them.

"I'm not going to let you fight alone." she said

Thunder Fox
"sokka..."

Tails x 20
Kage put the animal away and jumped on appa. "Go aang what do you say to get this thing flying yip yip."

Thunder Fox
Appa took off "yes" Aang had appa fly toward the fight and grabbed sokka

Maleficus
Appa took off "yes" Aang had appa fly toward the fight and grabbed sokka Sokka tried to pull himself free. "Hey! Put me down I have to help that guy save the villagers!" He shouted, watching Muren run into a burning hut.

Muren saw an old man trying to escape the flame, but he was too weak from all the smoke in the air. Muren kicked down one of the weakened walls and helped the old man outside to safety. "Run, the other villagers have already begun to escape." He told the old man as he went to the other houses to find anyone else who needed help.

Tails x 20
Kage seeing the fire bender. Kage got madd seeing him struggle. Kage yelled at sokka. "Help aang." Kage jumped from appa.

silent dreams
Manako threw a couple iceicles at a few warriors. It hit their hands and they fell to the floor.

Maleficus
Originally posted by Tails x 20
Kage seeing the fire bender. Kage got madd seeing him struggle. Kage yelled at sokka. "Help aang." Kage jumped from appa. Sokka pulled away from Aang and fell to the ground a few feet below. "Aang can help himself until we meet again." He shouted going to help Muren.

Tails x 20
Kage still flying down water riseig. Kage made icle's throwing them at fire benders.

Thunder Fox
Aang jumped off appa "help by making sure villagers are safe" aang uses his glider and started to blow back abunch of fire nation soilders

Tails x 20
Kage made a lot of water rise. Kage threw it and put lots of houses out.

Maleficus
Muren and Sokka took opposite sides of the street and checked each hut as the fire soldiers were distracted, making sure no one was left behind. "This side is clear!" Sokka shouted.

Muren saw the others fighting and ran over to them. "The villagers have escaped... Let's follow their lead." He said, running behind a building to avoid a huge fireball.

silent dreams
Lauren was wandering around a forrest when she saw a village with burning huts.

"Fire nation" she said peering through a bush. She came out of it and the ground began to shake underneath the fire nation's feet. It crumbled and she threw a boulder on top of them.

Manako saw the girl who did the earth bending.

*She's good* she thought and got close to a warrior. She used a water whip to knock him off guard.

Thunder Fox
(...) Aang was trying his hardest to hold the firw nation back

silent dreams
(if your refering to my new character, I posted her in the sign up thread.)

Thunder Fox
(no i saw it)

silent dreams
(so what are you confused about? I knoew that when you put the '...' your confused.)

Maleficus
(...) Aang was trying his hardest to hold the firw nation back There were still thousands of soldiers left to attack. "This is an entire fleet... We can't fight them all!" Muren shouted countering fire attacks with his own fire. "We have to fall back... the villagers aren't here anymore!"

Tails x 20
Kage behind them folloing Muren.

silent dreams
"Who care. This is their village. If this gets destroyed, they'll have no place to live." Lauren said, throwing a boulder to a bunch of fire benders.

Thunder Fox
"i agree with her they are not going to take this city"

Tails x 20
Kage throwing a ice ball at a fire bender's head.

Maleficus
"Who care. This is their village. If this gets destroyed, they'll have no place to live." Lauren said, throwing a boulder to a bunch of fire benders. Muren got frustrated. "They will be able to find somewhere else to live... Their are other villages around here that can protect them!" Muren shouted as a row of houses began to collapse. "These huts have been burning too long... There is no sense fighting to save burnt houses, especially if we're out numbered 500 to 1!" He shouted, trying to get the group out of the burning village.

silent dreams
Lauren made the floor come up and down, almost rolling towards the firebenders.

"Well you can go. I'm staying." she said

"I'm staying here too." Manako said doging a fireball and putting out a hut.

Maleficus
Lauren made the floor come up and down, almost rolling towards the firebenders. The fire benders were only slightly detoured. They got in formation and sent a huge wall of flames at the small group of rebels. The wall of fire consumed what was left of the houses in their way as they continued their march. Sokka got on to Appa. "Aang, we can't stay, no matter how much we want to save these houses! The people are safe, thats all that really matters! The other villages will keep them safe!" He shouted hoping Aang would stop trying to fight. "We can't fight them all, there are too many!"

Muren tried to hold back the fire, but only managed to get horribly burned. "Please... Avatar, you can't fight this army! There is no way we can defeat them all!" Muren shouted as he tried to slow the armies advance.

Thunder Fox
Aang finally sighed and jumpped on appa after grabbing the water and earth bender

silent dreams
Manako put up a wall of ice that protected both Lauren and herself. She then sent the wall of ice towards them, shattering when it hit.

Lauren focused all her strength on making a big enough ditch, and the army fell into it.
"Even if we run, they'll still continue this rampage on other villages and cities." Lauren said sighing

Maleficus
Manako put up a wall of ice that protected both Lauren and herself. She then sent the wall of ice towards them, shattering when it hit.

Lauren focused all her strength on making a big enough ditch, and the army fell into it.
"Even if we run, they'll still continue this rampage on other villages and cities." Lauren said sighing The group of soldiers caught in the ditch easily jumped out and set up the explosive charges. The lit them up and let them roll toward what remained of the tiny village. Just before the charges could explode, Muren grabbed Lauren and Manako. "Even so, there is nothing we can do about it right now... Maybe if we had our own army and weapons, then we could stand a chance... But this an army of trained fire benders! It is not cowardice to run under these circumstances, it's common sense!" He said, just before the charges began to explode. Only craters were being left as a reminder of the small earth nation village.

Sokka franticly got Appa moving. "Yip yip! Go really really fast!" He shouted as a charge went off close by.

silent dreams
Lauren punched her fist in the air hard. There was a huge crater in the floor benith them and some fell in it.

Maleficus
Lauren punched her fist in the air hard. There was a huge crater in the floor benith them and some fell in it. The soldiers who fell were helped up by the soldiers next to them. They all shot at the group of rebellious kids as they flew off on the flying bison. Muren blocked the shots as Sokka helped Appa maneuver through the air.

Thunder Fox
Aang was sitting at the back remaining silent

Maleficus
Aang was sitting at the back remaining silent Muren sat down when they moved out of the armies range. "I'm sorry we couldn't stay and help more... But there was nothing we could do... I'm sure the villagers will be able to get to the other villages and warn them about the fire army... Then they can get ready." He said, looking at the burns covering his arms and feet. "There was no other choice but to leave... unless you wanted to die in that fight." He said, trying to see if he could still feel his fingers.

Sokka looked back at everyone. "Are you all okay? Is any one hurt?"

Thunder Fox
Aang didn't talk to anyone

Maleficus
(Sorry... I have to go for a little while. I'll see everyone later.)

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
ha the town is owers commander zuko i saw wich way the avatar went do you want me to follow them

Maleficus
Originally posted by DARTH_MALIK_1.0
ha the town is owers commander zuko i saw wich way the avatar went do you want me to follow them (Zuko wasn't the one to coordinate the attack on the small town. It was one of the lesser Generals.)

Thunder Fox
bump

spartant4489
((is it going to restart lol))

Thunder Fox
hope so

Vraya
(waiting dancingman ha, dancing man big grin)

trademark
is it going to restart

rare_fox
((well im starting))

Camille walked along the path she stoped singing the dun creeped over the lack.She smiled as he warm sun was on her skin her eyes looked around for a min she sighed she wantedto talk to some one she humed and walked on.Her soften body moved side to side as her walked down the feild.

scarecrow088
(where is your char. location)

rare_fox
((some where shifty ))

scarecrow088
yuki: (that could be anyone]

trademark

rare_fox
(post killed)

rare_fox
"huh.."she was startled by the guy"my i help you??"she ask softly with a warm smile to be friendly she turned to him and waited for the guys anser.

trademark
"why is a water bender in a earth kingdom?"

rare_fox
"i dont know i was wondering...and how you know im a water bender..?"she ask nicely looking at him strangle for a couple of secs waiting for him to anser or speak.

scarecrow088
yuki:
hmm...a fire bender, I better keep an eye on him

trademark
"it was real eazy one you not in earth tribes cloths and......... well thats all i got"

rare_fox
"so your a fire bender??"a little fear of him she was kind of scared of the fire trib they had kill many people of her trib.She didnt want to die.

trademark
"dont be woirred im not in the fire nation army i hate those guys"smiles "my name is lee yours"

rare_fox
She sighed happly"my name is camille nice to meet you lee" she smiled sweetly at him even thouw she was kind of shorter then him.

trademark
"you are kind of short and did you know that some one is watching us"

rare_fox
"i know...i know that some one..is wa???!!" she didnt like people watching her with out her knowing realy or she doesnt know the person she looked around for that person watching them.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage looked into the sky. His blue hair blowing it was one of the effects of being trapped in a Water ball. He started walking again on the dirt road.

trademark
"most likely he thinks I'm in the fire army thats start to walk do you have a place we can hide its not safe here"

rare_fox
"no...i wonder around places.."she sead softly she looked around as well her clear blue eyes looked for that person.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage continued walking on the road. Until he passed two people. "Oy."

trademark
"is there a town or something you past thought close two here we could hide there why cant they leave me alone who are you"

scarecrow088

trademark
"wanna get out of her camille"

Ichigo Kurosaki
"You know it's rude asking someones name before giving yours." Kage said sighing and turned to the girl. "Mind helping me out?"

scarecrow088
yuki: fire bender, who are you and why are you here

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage quickly looked up at Yuki.

trademark
"why does ever one care who i am not with the army and my name is lee who are you people"

Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo was jumping roof to roof and spotted four people. He giant sword that he called the Soul Slayer on his back.

scarecrow088
yuki: ok...lee, I'll tell you why people care who you are, your a fire nation jerk and the fire nation is killing, no not killing, slaughtering people all over and some i don't believe you

trademark
"well i vowed to kill the fire nation king for killing my dad and have i even killed any one"

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage turned to Lee. "Fire nation..." He mumbled remembering his whole clan was killed by them.

trademark
why is so many people care who i am

scarecrow088
yuki: hmm...i really don't but if you want to enter you will have to get through me...

trademark
"i not a bad person but if you stay in my way i will hurt you so move a side now"

Ichigo Kurosaki
Kage growled and jumped in the air. He landed beside Yuki. "And me you fire nation bastered." He said in a calm voice. Water began to form in Kage's hand it then froze and now was ice. He had a sword of Ice.

trademark
"i hate to run but!!"

rare_fox
(whe should i come in?)

trademark
"see you suckers hahaha"

rare_fox
(HELLO..WHERE SHOULD I COME IN?)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>