tacobueno is an idiot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman420sexy
u suck
I rock you suck (insert dancing peanut butter jelly time bana)

A message recieved from tacobueno, someone I have never spoken to in my whole life. I think this guy needs to go to school ,and people with attitudes like this is why there are so many problems in society today. Maby you need tog row up and not start stuff with people? If you actually liked hero's you would understand there purpose?

King_Mungi
Wait...who? Never even heard of him. Also wrong forum champ.

superman420sexy
Sorry bout that I only came on here to basically sprea the word at how strong anyone who could support Earth is as opposed to class level 100 plus characters. And I recieved this message. Sorry this is also a double post the server told me I couldn't post more than once in 10 minutes and it still put it up anyway.

King_Mungi
That's fine and all, but this is considered spam. Which is a no no here.

superman420sexy
Ok wella s long as everyone understands I was standing up for myself. What would you do if people offended you. I'm trying to be friends with everyone but I'm not going to let everyone walk all over me.

superman420sexy
can someone like close this post

King_Mungi
A mod will eventually, just don't post in here anymore and a mod will close it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.