tacobueno = dum idiot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman420sexy
u suck
I rock u suck Happy Dance

A message I recieved from Tacobueno 5 minutes or so ago. Someone I have never spoken to in my entire life. People like this need to go to school, grow up, and get a life so they can stop feeding of every one else's. Him and others like him are the reasons why there are so many problems in society. If i get yelled at by idiots who are not willing to do some simple math problems and common sence reasoning in there heads, and people who want to be ignorant then I am going to leave this gay site. Sorry for trying to spread knowledge....

King KAM
Originally posted by superman420sexy
u suck
I rock u suck Happy Dance

A message I recieved from Tacobueno 5 minutes or so ago. Someone I have never spoken to in my entire life. People like this need to go to school, grow up, and get a life so they can stop feeding of every one else's. Him and others like him are the reasons why there are so many problems in society. If i get yelled at by idiots who are not willing to do some simple math problems and common sence reasoning in there heads, and people who want to be ignorant then I am going to leave this gay site. Sorry for trying to spread knowledge.... shaddup

Hulk_Power
I guarantee you that no one will miss you.

superman420sexy
Excuse me but would you like me to beat the fing crap out of you? don't tell me to shut up.

Hulk_Power
Excuse me but would you like me to beat the fing crap out of you? don't tell me to shut up.

what the hell are you going to do dip shit?

King KAM
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
what the hell are you going to do dip shit? thats whatd id like to know

superman420sexy
first off I wasn't talking to you I was talking to the guy who said shaddup, second off I will curb stomp you after beating you senseless with an iron pipe, and third off if you died and went to hell tonight I'm sure your own parent's wouldn't miss you. So good job on your last statement buddy, now do us all a favor and go kill yourself or get a life

King KAM
first off I wasn't talking to you I was talking to the guy who said shaddup, second off I will curb stomp you after beating you senseless with an iron pipe, and third off if you died and went to hell tonight I'm sure your own parent's wouldn't miss you. So good job on your last statement buddy, now do us all a favor and go kill yourself or get a life youre a loser and if you died tommorow the world wouldnt care, get lost

DrDoom101
alrite, alrite, break it up, guys.

Hulk_Power
first off I wasn't talking to you I was talking to the guy who said shaddup, second off I will curb stomp you after beating you senseless with an iron pipe, and third off if you died and went to hell tonight I'm sure your own parent's wouldn't miss you. So good job on your last statement buddy, now do us all a favor and go kill yourself or get a life

You can't do shit to me. I'd beat your ass down son.

Besides, there are plenty of people that would miss me if I died. I'll name one. For example your MOM.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DrDoom101
alrite, alrite, break it up, guys.

F you!...you... you....you stinking jerk! mad

DrDoom101
ok....confused

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DrDoom101
ok....confused

That's right cool

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by King_Mungi
F you!...you... you....you stinking jerk! mad

I second that.

King KAM
I second that. hey.... i kinda like doom..... sad

superman420sexy
I think the people that told doom to shut up , unless they were kidding, are stupid because he is being a good guy and spreading peace. I didn't start anything with anyone for the record....... sooo that's a sign of immaturity. So far I like kam, doom, and that guy who has the green lantern in his avatar. The guy with hulk in his sig are retarded.

DrDoom101
ok, guys, im just trying to stop this "argument". If the guy is gonna bash in our forums, let me remind you we don't have to answer him. We have a choice...

superman420sexy
Btw kam even tho I liek you for sticking up for doom, I don't understand why you have to call me a loser I didn't do anything to anyone except post a topic about how some guy who never even has talked to me told me I suck. Btw the world would flip out if i died. And hulk my mom is dead no just kidding, but yeah think what you think and I'll go to sleep tonight thinking about the pussy I get everyday and how much you have to beat off. And my mom would probably beat your ass man so don't **** with me. If you shut up and aplogize i'd be willing to apologize as well and be cool with you. I am a nice guy off the for real

superman420sexy
Hold on I am not bashing I am sticking up for myself I am willing to drop everything if we can all apologize including myself.

King_Mungi
Hmmmm...I suppose I could say I was joking about Doom, but I thought it was pretty obvious. Oh well.

Hulk_Power
Hold on I am not bashing I am sticking up for myself I am willing to drop everything if we can all apologize including myself.

fuk you man. you insulted me first so there's no going back.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Hmmmm...I suppose I could say I was joking about Doom, but I thought it was pretty obvious. Oh well. i know you werent serious, im just saying we dont have to answer the thread if we dont like it.

superman420sexy
Hold on you insulted me first... and I'm actually trying to make peace. What if i came on here jumping at your throat? Oh well again I am not abshing I am standing up for myself

Hulk_Power
Hold on you insulted me first... and I'm actually trying to make peace. What if i came on here jumping at your throat? Oh well again I am not abshing I am standing up for myself

I just said you wouldn't be missed if you were to leave. You're the one who pm'ed me saying all that crap. So YOU insulted me first.

TwisterGameX
proove your balls on the internet!!!. Only real men do that.

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
proove your balls on the internet!!!. Only real men do that.

Who you talking to?

superman420sexy
Uhm I'd meet him in real life if he wanted to.. but I am also trying to make peace so how is that proving my balls? I wish people would take their negative 2-cent's elsewhere. and yeah hulk I guess your right whatever I apologize.. You just didn't need to say no one would miss me if I left because I wasn't leaving because of you so I didn't feel like hearing that from you and I was ****ing pissed off because I had to go to school, and then to work all day and hear my dad threatening to kill me all over again so u know what ur right man I do have issues My dad told me to kill myself so he could dance on my grave. Ever since I was 4 he has been physically and verbally abusing me. So maby it made me mad when you said no one would miss me because it made me think of that, so that's why I directed the your parents wouldn't care if you died thing at you. It just offended me man because I doubt you have been through that. That's why a lot of people do love me though. I oly try to make peace and when people offend me I take it seriously unless it's an obvious joke then someone can call me a ****ing dicksucker and ill laugh

TwisterGameX
Who you talking to? superman for saying

Hulk_Power
Uhm I'd meet him in real life if he wanted to.. but I am also trying to make peace so how is that proving my balls? I wish people would take their negative 2-cent's elsewhere. and yeah hulk I guess your right whatever I apologize.. You just didn't need to say no one would miss me if I left because I wasn't leaving because of you so I didn't feel like hearing that from you and I was ****ing pissed off because I had to go to school and work all day and hear my dad threatening to kill me all over again so u know what ur right man I do have issues My dad told me to kill myself so he could dance on ym grave. Ever since I was 4 he has been physically and verbally abusing me. So maby it amde me amd when you said no one would miss me because it made me think of that, so that's why I directed the your parents wouldn't care if you died thing at you. It just offended me man because I doubt you have been through that. That's why a lot of people do love me though. I oly try to make peace and when people offend me I take it seriously unless it's an obvious joke then someone can call me a ****ing dicksucker and ill laugh

F*ck. Now I feel like the biggest ass hole because of what I said. I apologize for what I said earlier....I should really watch what I say next time.

TwisterGameX
you get that link H power shifty

superman420sexy
Lool now would be the time we get drunk, smoke a fatty , andeither go the body, or put on the gloves, or just go at it lol. My girlfriend doesn't let me do that no more... hmm new topic...... a random one... WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN A FIGHT BETWEEN SILVER SURFER AGAINST WOLVERINE!

TwisterGameX
F*ck. Now I feel like the biggest ass hole because of what I said. I apologize for what I said earlier....I should really watch what I say next time.

It's not the Hulks fault ninja

Hulk_Power
you get that link H power shifty

Yeah man. Thanks. shifty

Lool now would be the time we get drunk, smoke a fatty , andeither go the body, or put on the gloves, or just go at it lol. My girlfriend doesn't let me do that no more... hmm new topic...... a random one... WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN A FIGHT BETWEEN SILVER SURFER AGAINST WOLVERINE!

Silver Surfer vs. Wolverine? fear

You shouldn't have said that...........they're coming.......I can hear them coming.........EVERYBODY RUN!!!!!

Hulk_Power
It's not the Hulks fault ninja

Yeah but I was really messed up with him.

superman420sexy
I know he doesn't have to feel like it is I don't want him to feel bad for me jsut as long as no one is angry. I mean I WAS threatening him with pipes and curb stomps lol I guess I should have explained what that made me feel like wehn he said I'm sure no one would miss you. God I hate drama even tho I can get involved in it sometimes. Well yeah what would happen for real tho in a fight with wolverine and silver surfer

superman420sexy
Yeah its str8 dont worry about it. As long as every1 is happy lol

superman420sexy
You didn't know anyway so I couldn't be pissed for to long ya know? It's cool.. so how old are you guys anyway?

Hulk_Power
I know he doesn't have to feel like it is I don't want him to feel bad for me jsut as long as no one is angry. I mean I WAS threatening him with pipes and curb stomps lol I guess I should have explained what that made me feel like wehn he said I'm sure no one would miss you. God I hate drama even tho I can get involved in it sometimes. Well yeah what would happen for real tho in a fight with wolverine and silver surfer

Don't say Wolverine vs Silver Surfer or they'll come.....

Hulk_Power
You didn't know anyway so I couldn't be pissed for to long ya know? It's cool.. so how old are you guys anyway?

16....17 soon...

superman420sexy
oh im 17 about to be 18 march 15th... Dude my ****ign dad though man he told me to kill mself so he could dance on my grave, stood up and started dancing and yelling oh gannon's fcking dead, oh gannon's ****ing deaadd, and it was because I wanted to spend the night at my friend's house. Lol he man vs. hulk

superman420sexy
Dam my keyboard keeps leaving out letters and i am putting one letter before another

superman420sexy
THEY'LL COME as in wolverine fanboys?

Hulk_Power
oh im 17 about to be 18 march 15th... Dude my ****ign dad though man he told me to kill mself so he could dance on my grave, stood up and started dancing and yelling oh gannon's fcking dead, oh gannon's ****ing deaadd, and it was because I wanted to spend the night at my friend's house. Lol he man vs. hulk

That's fuked up. I never heard of anyone saying that to their kid.

Hulk wins. big grin

Hulk_Power
THEY'LL COME as in wolverine fanboys?

Yes..... fear

superman420sexy
lol I am a wolverine fan but I would say silver surfer would win event hough I am not to keen on his abilities. I think he can move like the speed of light and can absorb cosmic energy around him and turn it into blasts? And has pretty good strength and defenses? lol

Hulk_Power
lol I am a wolverine fan but I would say silver surfer would win event hough I am not to keen on his abilities. I think he can move like the speed of light and can absorb cosmic energy around him and turn it into blasts? And has pretty good strength and defenses? lol

Yeah but tell that to the hardcore Wolverine fanboys *cough*wolverine8888*cough* and they'll try to rip your head off.

superman420sexy
The thing about wolverine is that he is very good at healing and could beat a lot of people who dont have incredible strength. But I mean after aa while they could tare everything off but the indestructible skeleton. And unless we got necromancers than that is no good.

Psycho Ninja
OMG !!! Why does every irrational thread turns into a Wolverine one ?? Why.... ****n Why ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.