whats your fav fighting style and or force technique for a sith of jedi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bogen
im not sure i think i like soresu with force comprehension. and i love form X.

Tangible God
I hate Lightsaber styles.

bogen
then wats ya fav force techniqe

Lord Matreid
I'snt Sorensu EU?

Jedi Priestess
DUDES! EU!------------------------------------------------------------------------->

when you are talking lightsaber styles

JaehSkywalker
soresu my fav and jedi mind trick i have to learn!!!!!!!!! i have to use it on my brother!!!!

AND light sber styles are on EU... she's right

bogen
wats EU, might i ask? confused confused

JaehSkywalker
um Expanded Universe? it involves everything outside the movie ok???

Council#13
I like Niman big grin

Sesse
European union?

Council#13
????

bogen
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
um Expanded Universe? it involves everything outside the movie ok???

ahh, kool thank so much.

yeah i also like vapaad

overlord
Originally posted by bogen
im not sure i think i like soresu with force comprehension. and i love form X. I like form XII.

braz
vapaad with the dual blade...like maulbig grin...and fav force power-force choke

DrDoom101
According to movies- Vaapad or Ataru and Force Lightning

According to EU- Vaapad or Ataru and Force Storm

Cascador
I like it when Anakin fights with one hand, remnids me a lot of Vader in Empire so the comparisson is cool

bogen
that was his own veriation of shein/djem jo, he done this to apear more invinsible.which i think is really cool.

wat about a style with the technicalities and power of vapaad/juyo with the super defence of soresu

anikinindrag
force fruit levetation. I'm lazy

anikinindrag
yeah well the judo/walla walla style can beat the

stupid kung la doo poo style any day, but only if you mix in a little chu-

labbacock butt-trob style

JaehSkywalker
anikindrag, type something more with sense that i CAN understand...

anikinindrag
sorry I got carried away with my fighting lingo

bogen
he's just a loser, banned by his second post

darht dude
personally i would say Yoda's style with all of the flips and everything

force power: force choke

Padawan
Definitely .. Force Choke.. followed by mind tricks. smokin'

darht dude
i would also pick the force lightning

DucLangur
Vaapad, Its a close brush with the darkside,and I would have to say that the jedi Mind trick would have to be my favorite.I can have enemies forced upon my will.

Faroth
Force grip, because it's all dramatic and cruel as well.

Fighting style, I'd have to say.... Shien.

Tangible God
Mind Trick/Lightning/Grip are all equally tied for me.

But I just plain hate the Saber Styles.

Faroth
Same, too confusing. I don't even know how they look, and all I can remember is Ataru, Shien, Vapaad, Makashi, and Soresu. Which is actually about half the forms messed

Tangible God
They really put a sense of... lockdown on the Jedi abilities. They subdued them to a certain style.

And honestly, how can one style go up against a completely different style. It's like saying I'll kick for your shins and you block my non-existent punch to your face.

They just don't mingle.

craft-a-saber
if i had a favourite saber style i would say soresu but saber style is irrelevant if on jedi knight 3 jedi academy you have got force grip level 3
cause the dark jedi are simply thrown around i also find that having level 3 lightning is handy but in star wars movie world the ultimate force power is the mind trick unless you come across that overgrown blue bottle fly watto that numb-skull fat b**tard

obi-wan:you dont need to see his identification
trooper:we dont need to see his identification
obi-wan:these are'nt the droids your looking for
trooper:these arent the droids were looking for

how cool is that

after seeing the film i decided to give it ago with the misses

me:this is the cock you want to suck
my facemessedSSSMMMMMAAAAAAACK
me:jesus woman i was only joking

i obviuosly was not mindful of the livid biatch that is me misses

lol lol

w00t2112
I think you people are missing a point, Mind Trick only works on the weak minded, so therefore it wouldn't neccesarry work as how you all depicted it just, i like the concept of it, but since it doesnt work on anyone but the weak minded, i'll go with force lightning...

Oh btw, even though this is EU, whats the difference between force storm and force lightning?

Tangible God
Storm is huge, lightning is small... essentially.

craft-a-saber
i have recently finished the book of revenge of the sith written by matt stover and it says in there that vaapad is the saber style that mace windu created and that it is called vaapad because of these creatures that live on some moons that have upto 23 tenticles and that they move rapidly when the creature attacks when mace windu actually has to channel the dark side of the force through him to achieve vaapad as it is actually a state of mind he has to enjoy the duel

and if you look closely at the movies you will realise that most of the jedi if not all of them have traits of the dark side such as yodas pride

not that is really an answer to the thread
i just thought i would post it

Tangible God
Yoda's pride? His dark trait? What?

sithsaber408
Again, comma's and periods are your friends.

craft-a-saber
Originally posted by Tangible God
Yoda's pride? His dark trait? What?

yeah at first thats what i thought when my friend said it to me but seriously if you watch the movies you will see that all of the people on the council(who actually make any sort of difference to the story)
have dark side traits you can actually pick out the anger in yodas voice when he speaks to obi-wan in ep1 "qui-gonns defiance i sence in you need that you do not"

maybe they are just times when GL messes up but its possible they are all actually connected to the dark side

have you tried to live by the jedi code i tried it for a day but after 1 hour i was ready to kill

imagine 800+ years

Master Saesee
My favourite is Mace Windus Vaapad Form VII but I prefer to use a mix of Djem So, Vaapad and Makashi

Darth Subjekt
Im not too big into EU, but is there somewhere I can find out more about the different styles? Like the levels and all that? It might be something I would be interested in.

Tangible God
Originally posted by craft-a-saber
yeah at first thats what i thought when my friend said it to me but seriously if you watch the movies you will see that all of the people on the council(who actually make any sort of difference to the story)
have dark side traits you can actually pick out the anger in yodas voice when he speaks to obi-wan in ep1 "qui-gonns defiance i sence in you need that you do not"

maybe they are just times when GL messes up but its possible they are all actually connected to the dark side

have you tried to live by the jedi code i tried it for a day but after 1 hour i was ready to kill

imagine 800+ years I doubt being rather irritated at someone defying a direct order can be considered a Dark trait. Mace had a somewhat Dark taint, thanks to Vapaad. Ki-Adi, nope. Secura, nope. Koon, nope. Obi, nope, Anakin, yep. And that's all the Dark taint in the council the movies offer, as far as I can tell.

Deception
Makashi/Vaapad( Juyo )/ Ataru are my favourite styles, if i had to perfect one i would perfect Vaapad. If its only movie powers, i would take Sidious's force lightning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.