Poisin Ivy Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Hajime!!(start)

Hulk_Power
Poison Ivy vs. Wolverine?

You shouldn't have said that...........they're coming.......I can hear them coming.........EVERYBODY RUN!!!!!

TwisterGameX
lol

Soljer
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
Poison Ivy vs. Wolverine?

You shouldn't have said that...........they're coming.......I can hear them coming.........EVERYBODY RUN!!!!!

NO! The fanboys are coming! I'll try to hold them off with the power cosmic!
*throws out feats the silver surfer would simply ORGASM over*

It isn't enough! GO ON WITHOUT ME! GAAAHHHH!!!!!

Hulk_Power
It won't be long before they get here and start wreaking havok.... fear

TheKahn
Red hair + Wolverine = death. No way she lives.

TwisterGameX
NOOO JOHNNNYYYYYY!!!!

ok now seriously lol. How fast does wolvie gets spanked ? Well it's really plants vs wolvie. Can wolvie get to ivy ? I say that ivy trys to kiss wolvie and it doesn't affect him so he stabs her or the plants rape him.

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by Soljer
NO! The fanboys are coming! I'll try to hold them off with the power cosmic!
*throws out feats the silver surfer would simply ORGASM over*

It isn't enough! GO ON WITHOUT ME! GAAAHHHH!!!!!

NO!!! I CAN'T LEAVE A SOLDIER BEHIND!!! WE HAVE TO FIGHT THEM OFF!!! AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

TwisterGameX
NO!!! I CAN'T LEAVE A SOLDIER BEHIND!!! WE HAVE TO FIGHT THEM OFF!!! AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! It's to late. The rebels are coming and they are bringing batman and he had prep!!!

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
It's to late. The rebels are coming and they are bringing batman and he had prep!!!

NOOOOOOO!!! WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT.....JUST AS LONG AS THEY DON'T BRING THE FLASH WITH THEM.....

TwisterGameX
NOOOOOOO!!! WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT.....JUST AS LONG AS THEY DON'T BRING THE FLASH WITH THEM..... The flash is already here!!!

superman420sexy
I am a wolverine fan, but am fighting the good fight to keep the closed minded fanboys from wreaking havoc. God I need to get that dam sexy out of my log in name. Everything else with superman was taken though

Hulk_Power
The flash is already here!!!

NOOOOOO!!! WE'LL NEVER MAKE IT OUT ALIVE NOW!!! WE MIGHT AS WELL GIVE UP AND ADMIT DEFEAT!!!

TwisterGameX
GOD MY LEGS. I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS.

superman420sexy
Wait here comes magneto with wolverines skeleton ready to destroy his won fanboys with it! Yay we are all saved!

TheKahn
GOD MY LEGS. I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS.

twisty....you ain't got no legs!!!

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by TheKahn
twisty....you ain't got no legs!!! OMG the ****er through my legs 4 miles. the ****er threw my legs 4 miles up.

superman420sexy
magneto is offering you wolverine's legs as prosthetics

Soljer
NOOOOOOO!!! WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT.....JUST AS LONG AS THEY DON'T BRING THE FLASH WITH THEM.....

*fanboy telepathically-entering his mind*
The flash's top speed is so many times light speed, that he can reverse time flow, and thusly, was here before even poison ivy and wolverine was. Also, the flash is so incredibly fast that he can be at every single point in the universe at once.

*fights him off* NO! GET AWAY! FAST!

*takes back over*

Batman must be the most powerful superhero ever, he takes superman's punches, after all!

But then again, Wolverine is a master of so many martial arts, that he can counteract the strength of beings that are twenty times his superior. And speed and reflexes that wolverine couldnt dream of. OBVIOUSLY. BECAUSE OF THE ADAMANTIUM! THE CLAWS! WOOT! WIN! WIN! WIN!

PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS!

*wolvergod-batgod overload*

Hulk_Power
OMG the ****er through my legs 4 miles. the ****er threw my legs 4 miles up.

I can smell your own damn legs.

TwisterGameX
I can smell your own damn legs. lol

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by Soljer
*fanboy telepathically-entering his mind*
The flash's top speed is so many times light speed, that he can reverse time flow, and thusly, was here before even poison ivy and wolverine was. Also, the flash is so incredibly fast that he can be at every single point in the universe at once.

*fights him off* NO! GET AWAY! FAST!

*takes back over*

Batman must be the most powerful superhero ever, he takes superman's punches, after all!

But then again, Wolverine is a master of so many martial arts, that he can counteract the strength of beings that are twenty times his superior. And speed and reflexes that wolverine couldnt dream of. OBVIOUSLY. BECAUSE OF THE ADAMANTIUM! THE CLAWS! WOOT! WIN! WIN! WIN!

PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS! PREP! CLAWS!

*wolvergod-batgod overload*

OVERLOAD? HE'S GOING TO BLOW - EVERYONE RUN!!!

superman420sexy
With the tacobueno=idiot thread I think I broke jsut about every rule!

TheKahn
I can smell your own damn legs.

Hey, taste like chicken.

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by superman420sexy
With the tacobueno=idiot thread I think I broke jsut about every rule!

I think we did.

superman420sexy
he needs those to cover up his new adamantium prosthetics. Now all he needs is the flash's superspeed to keep them from decaying!

superman420sexy
SO NO EATING THEM! DROP THAT LEG!

TheKahn
He can just grow another pair. Pass the BBQ sauce.

superman420sexy
lol ok where's that pyro kid unless you like leg sushi

superman420sexy
I guess wolverine's healing factor IS THAT GOOD! It even transports in his adamantium skeleton. If one atom of his body survives he can grow back in less that 2.7345465 seconds. He could beat superman, hercules, wonderwoman, hulk, thor, zeus, odin, namor, doomsday, and the lsit goes on and on, all at the same time, with his hands tied behind his abck. NOW THATS POWER!

superman420sexy
i was obviously just kidding right?

grey fox
THE HOLY POWER OF ROCK SHALL KILL THOSE BASTARDS !!!!!!

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000AGTQKO.01._PE47_.Ten-Thousand-Fists._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Draco69
Wolverine. But Wolverine cannot permanently kill Poison Ivy. She's a plant being. She'll just grow back.

If she has the aids of her monster plants she can definitely win, but in a straight up fight with just her? No.

grey fox
They would end up sleeping together......

Draco69
That wouldn't be smart. Poison Ivy can kill anyone she kisses. Her venom is combination of the most poisonous toxins on Earth. Recently she's been trying out alien stuff too.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Draco69
That wouldn't be smart. Poison Ivy can kill anyone she kisses. Her venom is combination of the most poisonous toxins on Earth. Recently she's been trying out alien stuff too. Is the poisins strong enough to kill the healing factor ?

Draco69
I doubt one kiss will. A dozen or so? Sure, maybe.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Draco69
I doubt one kiss will. A dozen or so? Sure, maybe. lol she going to rape wolverine ?

grey fox
Wolverine as Poison Ivy's *****... i could see that happening actually. Since Wolverine is in touch with his 'wildside' in a way like Pi .... let the shipping begin !!!

id369
I give that match to Wolverine as well.

spiderboy5
Wolverine wins, batman who doesnt have healing factor beats poison ivy. but i dont really no how. Does anyone actually no how bats beat poison ivy becuz during each of their fights bats at least kisses her once........

Mider
they really upgraded her lately she is able to controll plants and stuff and she even controlled superman i think she'd win

Sixth_Winged
laughing out loud What the f**k?..... for real?

Piedmon
Yeah, in Hush.

But Wolverine uses mad seduction skills learned in darkest asia FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.