Just an Accident

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
Today happens to be a month since my arrival here at KMC and also this thread makes my #666 post. Tell you what, I will take 3 days off. I feel something is out there for me to pick and maybe bring it here later. Please enjoy my absence.

Itzak
Originally posted by redcaped
Today happens to be a month since my arrival here at KMC and also this thread makes my #666 post. Tell you what, I will take 3 days off. I feel something is out there for me to pick and maybe bring it here later. Please enjoy my absence.

I'll take pleasure in it! evil face bye!

bogen
cya

Ronny
*stares into vast emptiness of the universe* I can see god.

redcaped
This is what this is about "an accident" and I got what I thought was out there earlier. When I said "I will take 3 days off" I was thinking of a way to create, not a promise as I take no orders from myself. I have more to say and new, so I'm back early. Just follow me from 666 and up.

darthvader_fan
Originally posted by Ronny
*stares into vast emptiness of the universe* I can see god. no you cant

H. S. 6
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
no you cant

You're right.

But I can. no expression

Diamond~Kisses
I see him all the time. He comes to me in my sleep. He's the one who tells me to do things. Like go to the therapist. I don't like him weep

_Sanctuary_
wave

redcaped
smile

Bloigen
Originally posted by Diamond~Kisses
I see him all the time. He comes to me in my sleep. He's the one who tells me to do things. Like go to the therapist. I don't like him weep

Rightio.

redcaped
Rightice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.