heres a game i know hasnt been done

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

khfreak#1
post your buddy list and jokingly insult someone on it ( without being overly mean .) ill start
debbiejo
pacmaniac
Spideys Sister
commander fox
Diamond~Kisses
T.V.O.T.I.
KillerNinja
_Sanctuary_
Eva Silverstar
_Zoey-Ichigo_

sanctuary is so obssesed with chocolate she should marry it

Bloigen
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/thetickorly.jpg

khfreak#1
wrong page moron ,and another y do u have 2 come in the threads i start and cause havoc and mayhem . i do my best not 2 do it 2 u guys so can i please have the same respect

Bloigen
No

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by khfreak#1
post your buddy list and jokingly insult someone on it ( without being overly mean .) ill start
debbiejo
pacmaniac
Spideys Sister
commander fox
Diamond~Kisses
T.V.O.T.I.
KillerNinja
_Sanctuary_
Eva Silverstar
_Zoey-Ichigo_

sanctuary is so obssesed with chocolate she should marry it
Why me!?!

khfreak#1
u know what..... fine be like that ill remember that the next time u try 2 start a thread .

Bloigen
Oh no! Please don't! I'm so so so sorry.

khfreak#1
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Why me!?!
im not really insulting its all in fun and u r one of the only one out the whole list that is always online 2 talk 2 .sorry if i offended u * GIVES HUG* U KNOW I didnt mean it in a bad way

_Sanctuary_
im not really insulting its all in fun and u r one of the only one out the whole list that is always online 2 talk 2 .sorry if i offended u * GIVES HUG* U KNOW I didnt mean it in a bad way
Alrighty then. no expression

Barker
What the f**k?

Storm
I am aware that this is intended as merely a game, but threads like these usually lead to nowhere great. It can generate hostile and profanity responses.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.