Rune King Thor(no hammer) vs the Legion of Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unknowable
Let me know..

What if the Legion of Doom caught King Thor by surprise without his hammer,
and attacked to kill, could he defeat them or even survive?

unknowable
Remember Classic Thor taking all of Doom's team in Secret Wars?

He only stopped from thrashing them all completely because he wanted to rescue his compadres who had just had a mountain droped on them.

Although Molecule Man didn't really get in it, or else it would of been a rap...

the Darkone
Rune King Thor smites them with a jesture.

Beyonder
Originally posted by unknowable
Let me know..

What if the Legion of Doom caught King Thor by surprise without his hammer,
and attacked to kill, could he defeat them or even survive?

He doesn't need his hammer to disintegrate people.

unknowable
Originally posted by Beyonder
He doesn't need his hammer to disintegrate people.

I hear that, but, don't forget the Legion of Doom fought the entire JLA including Superman Prime constantly,
so we can't brush them off like nothing.

Unless pre crisis Supes would have been a joke for the King aswell.

the Darkone
Rune King Thor is why above superman one million imop, Thor has rune magic and odinforce arcan wisdom he is more powerful than his father and he can do what his father has done before him but even more.

cheap cabbage
If this is classic PC superfriends legion of doom, thor doesn't have a chance. He's still based in reality. Superfriends legion of doom could do anything. They are so stupid that shit somehow comes together. Each member of the leigon has at least destoryed the universe 5 times only to be thwarted by PC superman spinning around real fast everytime. These guys were knocking each other thru galaxies and spliting time with orange juice. Toyman could make planets colide with teady bears. Thor can't fight this kind of non-sensical madness.

the Darkone
Make Rune King Thor non-sensical like pc superman and the others he will destroyed the universe 20 times over. Rune King Thor is on the same level as his brother Atum the god-eater/Demogorge, Atum the god eater is the most powerful elder god he could've easliy killed his mother gaea.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by the Darkone
Make Rune King Thor non-sensical like pc superman and the others he will destroyed the universe 20 times over. Rune King Thor is on the same level as his brother Atum the god-eater/Demogorge, Atum the god eater is the most powerful elder god he could've easliy killed his mother gaea.

So? He's still no match for lex luthor and the power of orange juice.

http://susimundo.com/images/orangejuice.gif

Mider
i dont think Thor could beat Atum since Atum can beat set and Chthon Set and Chthon are Geas brothers and are maybe even more powerful in an alternate universe which crossed over into this one a asgardian had to flee his univers to this one when Set had taken over that universe i think that Chthon is even more powerful then him and Giea can levitate thors hammer with a thought she made Atum to throw Set and Chhon out of earth he was able to absorb there magic and the magic of other evil gods and demons but to much would turn him into the demigorg even RKT would be outclassed by Atum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.