Naruto Or Bleach?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuincE
My friends and I are having an arguement over which of the anime is better. I LOVE both of the shows, but am leaning more over towards Naruto. Heck my name is even named for my favorite character from Bleach! Yet I'm all decked out in Neji attire from Naruto! They like Bleach. Which show do you prefer and why?

princegoku
i dont watch the anime of bleach but i can give an opinion on the manga. Naruto is way better because i still read it where i recently got bored of bleach at about chapter 50.

DarkDethbringer
I have not watched much Naruto and no Bleach an di can tell you ANYTHING is better than Naruto

Cyber Ninja
Naruto 100% until it got to fillers so now bleach.

QuincE
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
I have not watched much Naruto and no Bleach an di can tell you ANYTHING is better than Naruto

WHAT????

Naruto is one of the best Anime/Manga out there!

So you're telling me, you consider:

Digimon
Yu-Gi-oh
Yu-Gi-Oh GX
Pokemon (all of them)
Sailor Moon
and Dragonball GT as "better anime?"

DarkDethbringer
yep Naruto is horrible Sailor Moon was good lol I watched years back, Pokemon got annoying but bette rthan Naruto I dont concider Yugioh (I know it is) an anime and Digi Mon was bette rthe first time but all better

Tails x 20
Naruto is better then bleach i watch both but my favorite character it itachi so i'm hooked on naruto and kyuubi naruto looks awesome so i choose naruto but bleach is awesome as well.

Cyber Ninja
Naruto was the best but became crap. Every episode they explain the last episode then a diagram pops up and they explain the jutsu to the bad guy, in the middle of the fight. NAruto using the same move and kakashi doing the same thing. They are trying to milk it now like dbz. No one likes dbz anymore and say it's crap and how naruto is so much better when it came out lol but now it is getting worse for the ninja. Bleach is still fresh and wins.

Hit_and_Miss
bleach by far.... naruto got dull after the hokage(sm) died... bleach doesn't have the amount of filler either....
eg..
Bleach had 2/3 BAD filler eps
naruto had 25+....

Cyber Ninja
80 plus lol

Do you like dbz or naruto better hit shifty

Lord Ryugen
I have all of Naruto up chapter 204 where they're trying to rescue Sauske. To be honest I got bored of it very quickly, it was pretty average in all respects. Bleach was more fun to read and has Hitsuyaga Toushiro, who's easily one of the coolest characters I've seen for reasons I can't explain.

DarkDethbringer
DBZ is atleast 100x btterthan Naruto

Lord Ryugen
DBZ is a nice no brainer anime, but again I got bored of it too quickly, it might of fared better with some actual character development and plot lines.

dvampire
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Naruto was the best but became crap. Every episode they explain the last episode then a diagram pops up and they explain the jutsu to the bad guy, in the middle of the fight. NAruto using the same move and kakashi doing the same thing. They are trying to milk it now like dbz. No one likes dbz anymore and say it's crap and how naruto is so much better when it came out lol but now it is getting worse for the ninja. Bleach is still fresh and wins.

I agree with this post! smile

Hit_and_Miss
80 plus lol
Do you like dbz or naruto better hit shifty

Naruto is better, There is something of a plot, Not a long list of fights... DBZ is good for kids who don't think... GRGGGGG SSn+1 every 50 eps, goku is just too much of a flux char to be of any interest over 20 eps... though the ending had me choked uplaughing out loud... Cya goku... You brave brave brave, No brain man...

On a side note.. Gantz wasn't too bad... Good idea, Bad execution...
I read notes on the manga and it seems to have a much better plot line then in the anime... shame they didn't do the manga then the anime...

"bomb a head, its body time.." (can't get over the lines) is good though... bit of a recon of a storyline though... Such a sudden twist in direction...

You would like samurai 7 and berserk...

Cyber Ninja
lol you watched tenjou tenge. Well dragon ball the manga was very good....to me anyway for a while. z manga was eh fights.....samuria deeper ?

QuincE
Right right. At one point of last year, I was obsessed with either one of the two. Let's keep in mind however that the main reason Naruto has so many fillers, is because the manga hasn't reached the point where the anime is.

And I do have one small deter from Bleach, Ichigo is rapidly becoming on an untouchable level. Ishida and Chad used to be on almost equal ground, but are now blown out of the water by everybody. Much like the later episodes of Dragonball Z.

Cyber Ninja
The manga is in the future where they are grown up already so what ?

Hit_and_Miss
lol you watched tenjou tenge. Well dragon ball the manga was very good....to me anyway for a while. z manga was eh fights.....samuria deeper ?

Yup... I take recomendations! Its been added to my collection... I've got about 5 eps till i've seen it all....

Originally posted by QuincE
Right right. At one point of last year, I was obsessed with either one of the two. Let's keep in mind however that the main reason Naruto has so many fillers, is because the manga hasn't reached the point where the anime is.

And I do have one small deter from Bleach, Ichigo is rapidly becoming on an untouchable level. Ishida and Chad used to be on almost equal ground, but are now blown out of the water by everybody. Much like the later episodes of Dragonball Z.

I agree... Most of the animes I have found that had a problem with the storyline (so they have had a good plot, idea, chars..) they are in the middle of writing the manga...

The worst for fillers is Detective conan... Its like 1-2 eps on plot for 50 fillers... but cause there all "Who-dun it's?" you don't mind... but its forever ongoing... (440+eps to date)

Bleach : if it follows the manga will introduce some other chars soon... Who like ichi have both hollow and death god powers... they will be ichis next rivals, I believe there called theVizard

HigH ScholaR
Bleach, the fllers for Naruto is killing the anime and it doesn't excite me no more the fight scens have gone a bit down things have been done before for example Rock lee taking off his weights for the first time was incedible then he takes them off in epi 156 or 7 its nothing special, agian with him getting drunk twice and the second time was crap. Anyway Bleach is good i like Renji the only thing is that its DBZ'ing itself with these powerlevels boosting, one second Ichigo is below on skills,power then hes Leutenate level the captain then above captain WTF.

Hit_and_Miss
Ichies power has been told to us since the start...

DBZ just made up lvls for the next fight...

Lord Ryugen
True ever since Ichigo first received shinigami powers he's been consistantly stated as having a monsterous amount of power. His evolution through the series allows him tap tap into more of his potential abilities. DBZ only had one potential evolutional capability for the series but once the Goku hit it they just kept on slapping on higher levels to let him get stronger.

ShinobiRikari
I'm going to have to support Naruto, but only the subbed version. Bleach is good as well, but........ I kinda stopped watching it once I got into Naruto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.