Spiderman Vs Venom If Spidersense worked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
We all know that venom gets by his spidersense because the symbiote bonded with peter, but what if spidey's spidey sense, worked against venom. How would the matches turn out ?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
We all know that venom gets by his spidersense because the symbiote bonded with peter, but what if spidey's spidey sense, worked against venom. How would the matches turn out ?

Scarlet Spider's spider-sense worked against Venom.... and he managed at least one big victory over Venom

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Scoobless
Scarlet Spider's spider-sense worked against Venom.... and he managed at least one big victory over Venom Scarlet spider is not spiderman though. What do you think about spiderman himself and out of 10 ?

jgiant
Venom still wins the majority...

Scoobless
Scarlet spider is not spiderman though. What do you think about spiderman himself and out of 10 ?

actually he pretty much is Spider-Man, he has the same powers, abilities, memories, morals and tactics... the only real difference is a couple of extra weapons and a few years of varying experiences

Jose123
If his spider-sense works then Spidey takes this. He can know avoid most of his attacks and land his own. He also can't be snuck up by him anymore.

Spidey 9/10

Cyber Ninja
lol

Jose123
lol

What so funny?

Cyber Ninja
Late post.

braz
spiderman takes this, with that spidey sense u pretty much cant do jack to him

Cyber Ninja
Yeah, I am sure Venom cannot do jack to him.

Jose123
Yeah, I am sure Venom cannot do jack to him.

Are you being sarcastic or are you agreeing with him.

It's hard to tell over the Internet.

FG725
Originally posted by Jose123
Are you being sarcastic or are you agreeing with him.

It's hard to tell over the Internet.
i think its sarcasm. but the venom cant do jack is bullcrap it was three or four issues till scarlet beat venom

Cyber Ninja
^ nice sig. I was serious(yeah...serious)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.