Spiderwoman vs Cap and DD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
Takes place in the streets of Nyc.

Piedmon
Cap & DD own her. Spider Woman has the advantage of flight and a ranged attack, but DD can strike from the rooftops while Cap throws his shield from below, and Jessica can't deal with that many threats at once.

King KAM
Cap hits her with the shield....

Jose123
Originally posted by King KAM
Cap hits her with the shield....

that seems about right.

She doesn't have spider sense like peter right? and she's not as fast or as strong as spider-man either.

So i'll just give this to cap and DD

King KAM
Originally posted by Jose123
that seems about right.

She doesn't have spider sense like peter right? and she's not as fast or as strong as spider-man either.

So i'll just give this to cap and DD precisley my fine feathered friend

Draco69
Spider-Woman. Her phermones would likely throw Cap and especially Daredevil to slow their movements and coordinations considerably.

Her power has reportedly been increased significantly since her rebirth. She USED to be Class 7. Now that she's stronger than ever, she is most likely close to or above Class 10.

She's faster, stronger, has a flight advantage and has a ranged attack. My money goes to her.

King KAM
Originally posted by Draco69
Spider-Woman. Her phermones would likely throw Cap and especially Daredevil to slow their movements and coordinations considerably.

Her power has reportedly been increased significantly since her rebirth. She USED to be Class 7. Now that she's stronger than ever, she is most likely close to or above Class 10.

She's faster, stronger, has a flight advantage and has a ranged attack. My money goes to her. Too bad she just dont got the stuff, Cap and DD are too trained

Jose123
I forgot about those pheromones.

Cap and DD would be to busy covering their Boners and thinking about how cute she looks to fight.

If Cap doesn't keep far away those pheromones can probably mess with him. DD is screwed no matter what since the guy can smell several blocks away.

King KAM
I forgot about those pheromones.

Cap and DD would be to busy covering their Boners and thinking about how cute she looks to fight.

If Cap doesn't keep far away those pheromones can probably mess with him. DD is screwed no matter what since the guy can smell several blocks away. Its a good thing They both know bout these powers and will make sure to take care of her quickly.

jrodslam
What's the range on her phermones and what exactly do they do? Make you horny?

Jose123
Originally posted by jrodslam
What's the range on her phermones and what exactly do they do? Make you horny?

They make you like her. So i guess yeah.

just look what it did to the wrecker so busy talking to her and listening to whatever she was saying that he missed the little yellow midget sneaking up on him.

King KAM
They make you like her. So i guess yeah.

just look what it did to the wrecker so busy talking to her and listening to whatever she was saying that he missed the little yellow midget sneaking up on him. yeah but since cap is full aware of her phermones, he should just keep his distance and hit her with the shield for the K.O.

The Ion
Is it a heat seeking shield? Why can't she dodge it?

Jose123
yeah but since cap is full aware of her phermones, he should just keep his distance and hit her with the shield for the K.O.

While DD is stuck a block away staring longingly into the sky with his mouth hanging open like an idiot. laughing

King KAM
Originally posted by The Ion
Is it a heat seeking shield? Why can't she dodge it? you know cap is extremley good with that damn, shield it rarely misses.

Draco69
Spider-Woman can dodge machine-gun fire at ten paces. She can certainly dodge the shield. Aim is fine but the speed its going at is certainly not faster than a machine gun round.

King KAM
Spider-Woman can dodge machine-gun fire at ten paces. She can certainly dodge the shield. Aim is fine but the speed its going at is certainly not faster than a machine gun round. YThats why cap fools her and hits her with it while she is trying to keep his attention with the phermones SMACK in the back of her head.

Draco69
Her phermones are controlled by her. She releases it without even knowing when's stressed or in a battle. Cap has already been proven to be vulnerable to her pheromones. His aim will be sloppier. His tactics will be flawed. He won't be at his best.

And even it DOES hit her she's not gonna be knocked out. The woman took punches from Rogue for heaven's sake. And she's much more powerful now.

The Ion
you know cap is extremley good with that damn, shield it rarely misses.
I see him catch his opponents off guard or to the back of the head. No reason she can't dodge it though.

King KAM
Her phermones are controlled by her. She releases it without even knowing when's stressed or in a battle. Cap has already been proven to be vulnerable to her pheromones. His aim will be sloppier. His tactics will be flawed. He won't be at his best.

And even it DOES hit her she's not gonna be knocked out. The woman took punches from Rogue for heaven's sake. And she's much more powerful now. a shiel flying full speed to the back of her skull will KO her, if not possibly cut her head off.

Draco69
a shiel flying full speed to the back of her skull will KO her, if not possibly cut her head off.

I severely doubt it. It's been clocked max speed at 80 mph. Which is pretty damn fast. However it has nowhere near the impact value of say Rogue's fist. Take this:

Cap's shield would at most dent a Hummer.

Rogue's fist would total a Hummer.

And SW isn't stupid. She's fully aware of Cap's "Oops I missed you.....or did I trick?" She knows the shield acts as a boomerang.

marvelprince
Spider-Woman takes this one. DD is severely screwed, so all that she really has to worry about is Cap. Spider-Woman is stronger, faster, more agile, has various Hydra and Shield training so she is a wicked fighter, and has a flight advantage. I see her winning a few ways. I see her flying above him and Cap throwin his shield I see her dodging and catching him with her vemon blasts. Either that or he plays it smart and keeps his shield close and makes her come and play it close. It goes to H2H, but with her phermones working at close range he should go down after a while. I only see Cap surviving this if he keeps his distance and blockes with his shield. He won't win that way though. Spider-Woman 8/10

blackwarrior
No Contest

Spiderwoman would easily crush these two.
She is way stronger & one hulleva lot faster.
This is a mis-match DD & Capt aren't in the same league.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.