Iron Fist vs Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
Who would win?

dman2008
Iron fist dies a painful death

Karate Kid wins 10/10

KK was able to take one Pre Crisis uprboy and Daximites.

jasofisc
I think karate kid was the worse character ever created. I like what it says on superdickery.com about him. It says something to the effect of the only thing that can beat a legion of super powered heros, "Karate". what a load of crap it is impossible to reach the level he's at even if he was imortal and live for a million years. SO yes iron fist dies every time. Karate kid is more of a maga character then a dc one.

long pig
IF whoops his ass. KK is overrated.

leonidas
you kidding me? that crane kick puts IF on his ass . . .

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig
IF whoops his ass. KK is overrated. The Captain Comes in and beats the holy hell out of them both....

Ex11B
laughing

Warmonger
abah?

KK Murdalizes Danny rand like he wasn't even there.

jrodslam
Originally posted by long pig
IF whoops his ass. KK is overrated.

Are you serious LP?

If so, why do yo usay that? Id like to know.

Endrict Nuul
I couldn't find this....

Who wins?

Soljer
Iron Fist.

Just cause I'm a fanboy.

Seriously, though; Val stomps.

smashyou
No prep. Current IF.

Who wins?

Aries_04
Good fight.......Current IF is tough...but I say KK wins

Fanboy
Karate Kid no contest.

cmack
kk homeboy

Likwid
I say Iron Fist. He's insanely powerful these days, and he'd only need one hit to tag him. KK was shown to be pretty much on par with Batman recently in JLA.

ÇãPž™
What the f**k?

Badabing
Merged

lawest9
Who wins?

namorsubby
KK. probably been done.

Juk3n
What level is KK at right now? Any recent showings we can go off, im a little behind on his stuff, last i saw was when he was unwell and had a scuff with Bats, and took bats utility belt witout bats knowing. But generally, KK is a league above Ironfist.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Juk3n
What level is KK at right now? Any recent showings we can go off, im a little behind on his stuff, last i saw was when he was unwell and had a scuff with Bats, and took bats utility belt witout bats knowing. But generally, KK is a league above Ironfist. There's really not a lot of current work on him. I think he's only appeared in one issue this year.

Lord_Talron
kk loses

FOOM
Danny

namorsubby
Super-karate never loses, unless countered with a bat-kick, which is the most powerful force in existence.

Lord_Talron
maybe most powerful force but its nothing compared to the nutsack

namorsubby
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
maybe most powerful force but its nothing compared to the nutsack please don't say that........I shudder at even the mentioning of that horrid word........and if it's mentioned twice, I've been known to soil myself involuntarilyfear

Lord_Talron
nut

sack.

namorsubby
noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

*sigh*, I'll go get the moist toilettes.

Lord_Talron
love

Badabing
Originally posted by namorsubby
Super-karate never loses, unless countered with a bat-kick, which is the most powerful force in existence. You are off the list.Originally posted by Lord_Talron
maybe most powerful force but its nothing compared to the nutsack You just made the list.Originally posted by namorsubby
KK. probably been done. It has but the threads are old with only a few posts.

Now, back to topic please.

Lord_Talron
dur

anyways, ive sworn to never award kk a win out of protest, and so yea iron fist wins here big grin

Prep-Man
The Kid.

BruceSkywalker
good match.. i'd say danny 6/10 ftw

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Juk3n
What level is KK at right now? Any recent showings we can go off, im a little behind on his stuff, last i saw was when he was unwell and had a scuff with Bats, and took bats utility belt witout bats knowing. But generally, KK is a league above Ironfist.

Currently, Val isn't on any team. We can use the 3boot or the one from JLA who nearly beat Batman with belt.

dmills
King PIS takes it.

Digi
I'm curious why people think Danny takes any wins here. I haven't heard anything outside one-word answers. Even mid-level feats for KK are leagues above the best IF has ever done.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Digi
I'm curious why people think Danny takes any wins here. I haven't heard anything outside one-word answers. Even mid-level feats for KK are leagues above the best IF has ever done. Not current KK that I know of.

Danny recently got a power upgrade that allows him to punch out a bullet train loaded with explosives that would have made Hiroshima look like a sparkler. He one shotted a Helicarrier. He just dropped magic amped Cage with a hand blast too (pretty neat feat regardless of him not KO'ing him).
Fist is pretty powerful right now.

Digi
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Not current KK that I know of.

Danny recently got a power upgrade that allows him to punch out a bullet train loaded with explosives that would have made Hiroshima look like a sparkler. He one shotted a Helicarrier. He just dropped magic amped Cage with a hand blast too (pretty neat feat regardless of him not KO'ing him).
Fist is pretty powerful right now.

I'm familiar with those feats. My comments stand. Now, I know the Legion just got a new series, and if there's a new KK in it, I'm not familiar with him. So if you're using him, we may be talking about different things.

But the most recent KK I've read was sick/dying during Countdown, so all of his feats (or lack thereof) have to be taken with a grain of salt, and before that could stalemate low heralds simply through MA skill.

Lord_Talron
nice sig beibster

Sr J-Bieb
I'm familiar with those feats. My comments stand. Now, I know the Legion just got a new series, and if there's a new KK in it, I'm not familiar with him. So if you're using him, we may be talking about different things.

But the most recent KK I've read was sick/dying during Countdown, so all of his feats (or lack thereof) have to be taken with a grain of salt, and before that could stalemate low heralds simply through MA skill. Ah, you're just hatin' then. Can't handle the Fist, is that it Digi?

He wasn't dying the whole time during Countdown, or at least, not affected by it. He stalemated/got the best of Batman at the top of Countdown (although it was with memory loss, but he obviously still had MA skills), which could be construed as where he's supposed to be at. His best feat was fighting with Mon-El and that's like his only high feat, off the top of my head.
His striking power is far removed from PC days though.

cdtm

But the most recent KK I've read was sick/dying during Countdown, so all of his feats (or lack thereof) have to be taken with a grain of salt, and before that could stalemate low heralds simply through MA skill.

He still dodged lightning, and in Countdown took it to a character that was strong enough to cut through Supermans skin and tank his blows...

cdtm
Ah, you're just hatin' then. Can't handle the Fist, is that it Digi?

He wasn't dying the whole time during Countdown, or at least, not affected by it. He stalemated/got the best of Batman at the top of Countdown (although it was with memory loss, but he obviously still had MA skills), which could be construed as where he's supposed to be at. His best feat was fighting with Mon-El and that's like his only high feat, off the top of my head.

Post crisis, one version cleared tons of ice and snow with a single punch, and Countdown version was breaking the limbs off of Equus. The same Equus who's limbs are powerful enough to draw blood on Superman.

Digi
Ah, you're just hatin' then. Can't handle the Fist, is that it Digi?

The Mon-El fight is FAR from his only post-crisis feat that puts him at or near that level. There's too many to list, but a few off the top of my head are when he quelled an earthquake with ground strikes, detected the weakness in a gigantic ship and brought it down, shattered diamond, in a single strike shattered hundreds of tons of snow and ice around a huge structure. There are others, but it's been a few years since I've gone through them all. Then there's the Equus fight while he was noticeably sick.

Danny's got a few high-end feats to hang with those, yes. But "lol, stalemate to Batman" doesn't erase KK's entire history, which is much more impressive.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by cdtm
Post crisis, one version cleared tons of ice and snow with a single punch, and Countdown version was breaking the limbs off of Equus. The same Equus who's limbs are powerful enough to draw blood on Superman. The Ice feat is good, but far removed from stalemating people on Mon-El's level, which was the implication.
They're knives designed for cutting. I'm not getting the connection. Just because they cut Superman, they must be super durable?

The Mon-El fight is FAR from his only post-crisis feat that puts him at or near that level. There's too many to list, but a few off the top of my head are when he quelled an earthquake with ground strikes, detected the weakness in a gigantic ship and brought it down, shattered diamond, in a single strike shattered hundreds of tons of snow and ice around a huge structure. There are others, but it's been a few years since I've gone through them all. Then there's the Equus fight while he was noticeably sick.

Danny's got a few high-end feats to hang with those, yes. But "lol, stalemate to Batman" doesn't erase KK's entire history, which is much more impressive. None of those feats put him at stalemating low herald level through skill though (save Equus feat). erm
They're good striking feats, but they don't give me the indication he's going to get in there and throwdown with say Wonder Man. Hell, they're actually comparable to Danny's if you want to go there.

It should erase it. But Batman is simply awesome.

cdtm
The Ice feat is good, but far removed from stalemating people on Mon-El's level, which was the implication.
Same with the Equus feat. Plus, they're knives designed for cutting. I'm not getting the connection. Just because they cut Superman, they must be super durable?

The limbs need to be strong enough to cut through Supermans skin, like how Wolverine couldn't really cause damage despite having superior cutting instruments.. (As DC's strongest metal is, as most, comparable to secondary adamantium, barring special items like Wonder Womans vambraces..)

Digi
The Ice feat is good, but far removed from stalemating people on Mon-El's level, which was the implication.
They're knives designed for cutting. I'm not getting the connection. Just because they cut Superman, they must be super durable?

None of those feats put him at stalemating low herald level through skill though (save Equus feat). erm
They're good striking feats, but they don't give me the indication he's going to get in there and throwdown with say Wonder Man. Hell, they're actually comparable to Danny's if you want to go there.

It should erase it. But Batman is simply awesome.

He doesn't beat low heralds, obviously. But he can hang with them, yes. His sheer reaction times in most fights put him well into the superhuman. You can make the argument that the feats I listed don't = low herald, and it's completely valid. But he's not facing Wonder Man, he's facing IF. Those feats were designed to show that he's beyond Danny, which I still believe he is.

There's also his flight ring to consider, which should be standard equipment. Flight, maneuverability, and occasional forcefields could help a lot.

Also, don't lowball the Equus fight. We can play semantics about whether his limbs need to be Superman level (they don't, clearly, though they have to be somewhere in the ballpark), but the point is the fight was psychotically impressive.

Sr J-Bieb
He doesn't beat low heralds, obviously. But he can hang with them, yes. His sheer reaction times in most fights put him well into the superhuman. You can make the argument that the feats I listed don't = low herald, and it's completely valid. But he's not facing Wonder Man, he's facing IF. Those feats were designed to show that he's beyond Danny, which I still believe he is.

There's also his flight ring to consider, which should be standard equipment. Flight, maneuverability, and occasional forcefields could help a lot.

Also, don't lowball the Equus fight. We can play semantics about whether his limbs need to be Superman level (they don't, clearly, though they have to be somewhere in the ballpark), but the point is the fight was psychotically impressive. But the feats are almost the same as Danny's. You're right though, he isn't facing WM, or Equus, or anyone else, he's fighting someone with striking power parallel to himself, and actual MA skills.

Does the KK we're assuming is in this thread even have a flight ring? Let alone one he'd use?

I'm not low balling it, I'm just not of the assumption that just because he could cut Superman, that it means he's very durable. For God's sake, KK kicked his arm off, and later karate chopped his forearm off. That's not Superman level, that's not even close.

iceman24567
Bran sucks and KK wins

Digi
But the feats are almost the same as Danny's. You're right though, he isn't facing WM, or Equus, or anyone else, he's fighting someone with striking power parallel to himself, and actual MA skills.

Does the KK we're assuming is in this thread even have a flight ring? Let alone one he'd use?

I'm not low balling it, I'm just not of the assumption that just because he could cut Superman, that it means he's very durable. For God's sake, KK kicked his arm off, and later karate chopped his forearm off. That's not Superman level, that's not even close.

...well, when you take into consideration the substances KK has cut through with his skill, it really means Equus could be ultra-durable and still get chopped up. I mentioned the diamond feat, and there's a feat of KK rocking his way through DC's indestructible adamantium-type substance, but I forget the name. Equus really could be Superman-level durability, and given KK's feats it's not unreasonable to say he'd be able to cut through it.

Flight rings are standard for Legion members. They're often forgotten in forum settings, but I see no reason why it shouldn't be standard equipment for KK.

cdtm
...and there's a feat of KK rocking his way through DC's indestructible adamantium-type substance, but I forget the name.

Inertron. Even Superboy and Mon El had trouble breaking through the stuff.

Lord KMC
...Rumble box

Blair Wind
Karate Kid massacres him. Not only does he beat him with MA skill, but he can enhance his strength (well, technically. I've seen Sun Boy do it before) and fly via the flight ring.

Lord KMC
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Karate Kid massacres him. Not only does he beat him with MA skill, but he can enhance his strength (well, technically. I've seen Sun Boy do it before) and fly via the flight ring.
He's not allowed to fly; I don't see how that would even help erm

Danny can also enhance his strength as well as the fact that he's almost as good a martial artist as Val so this is by no means a clean sweep.

I dunno...

Blair Wind
You dont see how flying could help? Pick up, throw down. no expression

And no, no one is "as good" as Val in terms of MA. When Danny learns every single MA in the galaxy, much less his own world, then on skillset alone he may come close.

He has some perks in long range ability, but Val is the guy who goes against Superman level beings (Mon El, Ultra Boy) for fun. It won't do him much good.

Lord KMC
Eh, Danny's not stupid enough to fall for a trick like that but Val's not allowed his Flight Ring anyways so whatever.

Val knowing every martial art in the galaxy is hyperbole; he mastered every martial art on Planet Earth in the 30th\31st Century or so which is still pretty impressive alien

Danny could likely give Supes a run for his money as well, also: Jo, Mon, and Kara are not even close to being in Kal's league, dude...

Q99
You dont see how flying could help? Pick up, throw down. no expression

Also it allows charging from the air, granting lots of momentum and not having to worry about footing.

Sin I AM
val ftw

MrMind
this is what KK gonna do to danny
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6971/footnass.png

Sin I AM
i really dont see what danny brings that val hasnt seen

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Lord KMC
Eh, Danny's not stupid enough to fall for a trick like that but Val's not allowed his Flight Ring anyways so whatever.

Val knowing every martial art in the galaxy is hyperbole; he mastered every martial art on Planet Earth in the 30th\31st Century or so which is still pretty impressive alien

Danny could likely give Supes a run for his money as well, also: Jo, Mon, and Kara are not even close to being in Kal's league, dude...

Pretty sure you have no idea what you are talking about.

Here he is refining his skills on a martial art from another world - for fun.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/adventure368p04.jpg

And like it says, he knows all forms of hand to hand combat. His "super power" is Super Karate - master of all forms of combat in the Galaxy in the 30th century.

And again, they are all on Kal's level. I Kal beats them, but lets not pretend they dont all occupy the same basic powerset/tier.

And no, Danny would never give Superman a run for his money. I like the guy, but he is not on that level.

dmills
King pis takes it.

Omega Vision
Karate Kid. Danny simply isn't good enough.

His weakest version was able to stalemate Batman while groggy, suffering from amnesia, and dying from a virus.

Deadline
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Karate Kid. Danny simply isn't good enough.

His weakest version was able to stalemate Batman while groggy, suffering from amnesia, and dying from a virus.

Actually there was another one that stalemated Batman in h2h, that was basically some Batman cockstroke. Theres no way they're gonna let KK own Batman h2h in a comic.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Deadline
Actually there was another one that stalemated Batman in h2h, that was basically some Batman cockstroke. Theres no way they're gonna let KK own Batman h2h in a comic.

That was 3boot Val. The one that baiscally beat Batman was the PC version. That version was level 15 and Batman was level 12.

Deadline
Originally posted by Prep-Man
That was 3boot Val. The one that baiscally beat Batman was the PC version. That version was level 15 and Batman was level 12.

You sure about this? They both looked amazingly skilled.

Prep-Man
You sure about this? They both looked amazingly skilled.

Yep. This was the version that beat batman while awakened from a coma: From the JLA/ LOSH crossover.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/163921-39756-karate-kid_large.PNG

This was the one that fought Batman in the air. Val looked slightly better, but admitted that the "legendary" Batman had things to teach him. From the Brave and the Bold.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/26454/530933-18_large.jpg

Deadline
Yep. This was the version that beat batman while awakened from a coma: From the JLA/ LOSH crossover.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/163921-39756-karate-kid_large.PNG

This was the one that fought Batman in the air. Val looked slightly better, but admitted that the "legendary" Batman had things to teach him. From the Brave and the Bold.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/26454/530933-18_large.jpg

Yea I know but did somebody state that one of them was PC? Don't get me wrong I want to agree with you.

Prep-Man
Yea I know but did somebody state that one of them was PC? Don't get me wrong I want to agree with you.

Top one is a version of PC, but not the actual PC, since COIE.

Here is the 3boot version striking feat. This on par is better than anything Shang has done. This cyborg was walking all over the LOSH.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Karate%20Kid/kkvsmonsters1.jpg

Prep-Man
Here is a link to the 3boot fight.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/who-can-fight-karate-kid/565540/?page=2/

celeyhyga17
Mr. PIS/CIS wins.
Martial Arts > Heralds!!!

Lord KMC
Pretty sure you have no idea what you are talking about.

Here he is refining his skills on a martial art from another world - for fun.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/adventure368p04.jpg

And like it says, he knows all forms of hand to hand combat. His "super power" is Super Karate - master of all forms of combat in the Galaxy in the 30th century.

And again, they are all on Kal's level. I Kal beats them, but lets not pretend they dont all occupy the same basic powerset/tier.

And no, Danny would never give Superman a run for his money. I like the guy, but he is not on that level.
1 inconsistent showing is meaningless, I guess you think Val can kick away meteors on a daily basis or stop earthquakes with a stomp...

Danny's "super power" is mastery of the Iron Fist as well as a solid grasp on pretty much every martial art on Marvel Earth.

Kal would kick all of their shit in simultaneously; even Mon or Kara aren't close to his power level.

Danny is able to fell 100+ feet monsters with a few blows struck at multiple places in the span of a second so I don't know what you're getting at here - he's really not that far behind Val at all no matter how you look at it erm

Oh yes and Val can't even fully defeat Bruce Wayne.

Badabing
Yea I know but did somebody state that one of them was PC? Don't get me wrong I want to agree with you. I won't tolerate your lies anymore. sneer

You don't want to agree with anyone, Mr. Contrary. uhuh

biscuits

leonidas
Danny could likely give Supes a run for his money as well, also:

wut? no expression

Lord KMC
Originally posted by leonidas
wut? no expression
Danny's basically Marvel's version of Val with a little less skill so I can see him replicating feats such as kicking around Mon-El, Kara, and Jo.

Prep-Man
Val win, BTW.

leonidas
Danny's basically Marvel's version of Val with a little less skill so I can see him replicating feats such as kicking around Mon-El, Kara, and Jo.

it's not the skill, it's the utter LACK of PIS associated with danny. kk's 'super-karate' is possibly the DUMBEST idea ever, and it "explains" why he has the feats he does. kk is just a preposterous character (or was). danny is no such character, nor is he capable of accomplishing the PIS-powered feats kk can. give superman a run??? danny one-shots trains. kal one-shots MOONS. there isn't even the tiniest chance danny could HIT kal if he didn't want him to, let alone do him any harm even if clark let him hit him. seriously--fist giving superman a run for his money?? that's...... not a great theory to pursue. blink

Lord KMC
it's not the skill, it's the utter LACK of PIS associated with danny. kk's 'super-karate' is possibly the DUMBEST idea ever, and it "explains" why he has the feats he does. kk is just a preposterous character (or was). danny is no such character, nor is he capable of accomplishing the PIS-powered feats kk can. give superman a run??? danny one-shots trains. kal one-shots MOONS. there isn't even the tiniest chance danny could HIT kal if he didn't want him to, let alone do him any harm even if clark let him hit him. seriously--fist giving superman a run for his money?? that's...... not a great theory to pursue. blink
Eh, you're kinda missing the main idea erm

I know the idea of "Super-Karate" is preposterous but fiction wouldn't be as entertaining if it were too realistic..

Basically, if they ever had a crossover featuring both Iron Fist and Superman, I can see Danny replicating Val's feat of stalemating Kal or at least Mon or Kara to a fashion.

That's how these wacky comic writers roll and why we love to read 'em.

Prep-Man
Which foes has Danny beaten that's in Superman's class?

iceman24567
Danny wouldnt even be a threat to Superman

Lord KMC
Banner, Namor, Super Skrull etc.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by iceman24567
Danny wouldnt even be a threat to Superman

Yeah, Superman would have to be handicapped like exposed to Kryptonite or something. Supes would still win, though.

Lord KMC
Yeah, Superman would have to be handicapped like exposed to Kryptonite or something. Supes would still win, though.
That's why Wayne kicks the shit out of Kal with Kryptonite no expression

Anyways a guy who struggles to defeat Wayne, ergo Val, isn't casually beating Danny.

srankmissingnin
Iron Fist > 3-Boot, Zero Hour, and Countdown Karate Kid
PC Karate Kid > Iron Fist

I'm aware that Countdown KK is supposed to be PC Karate Kid, but isn't nearly as powerful as he was PC, so I consider them seperately.

Prep-Man
Zero hour would mess him up as well. Better senses than even PC Val.

srankmissingnin
I don't think Post Zero Hour can take the majority from current Iron Fist/

Prep-Man
If he's quick enough to dodge Daxamite's attacks and stagger Daxamite foes, then he's good enough to hang with Danny. he can also predict his opponents next move and has damn good senses.

Prep-Man
Also, the one from the JLA/LOSH crossover could hang with Danny as well. That is, if he doesn't have the virus/coma thing.

Lord KMC
I like how this Prep dude is trying to put fodder like Mon, Jo, and Kara in Kal's category of power.

EDIT: Also, PC Karate Kid - the strongest incarnation; he was killed by Nemesis Kid who his girlfriend managed to kill...

Prep-Man
Mon-El was for a time. Mon-El is a lot more powerful than Namor for sure. Moving small stars and whatnot.

Lord KMC
The only good feat Mon has is fighting on par with Superboy-Prime for a while; otherwise he's actually weaker than even Kara erm

Prep-Man
Kara doesn't have Mon-El feats. Even TT stated Mon-El was the STRONGEST Legionaire.

Lord KMC
Kara doesn't have Mon-El feats. Even TT stated Mon-El was the STRONGEST Legionaire.
Obviously wrong considering Val can match him in combat anyday.

I highlighted the important part; Legionaire Kara is nowhere near as impressive as she is in other realities.

I have yet to see Mon kick around Darkseid.

srankmissingnin
If he's quick enough to dodge Daxamite's attacks and stagger Daxamite foes, then he's good enough to hang with Danny. he can also predict his opponents next move and has damn good senses.

Not convinced. He had great senses, but nothing he did make me convinced he'd take the majority from Rand.

Prep-Man
He trashed a weakened TT, which is the version I'm using. Kara hasn't done anything close to that.

Blair Wind
I like how this Prep dude is trying to put fodder like Mon, Jo, and Kara in Kal's category of power.

EDIT: Also, PC Karate Kid - the strongest incarnation; he was killed by Nemesis Kid who his girlfriend managed to kill...

Fodder?? confused Serious question, do you read Legion comics?

He was actually NOT killed by Nemesis Kid. Not that getting killed by Nemesis Kid, leader of the Legion of Super Villains, would be a bad showing considering that one-on-one he develops the super power to defeat anyone - in this case, better Karate. Either way, Karate Kid sacrificed himself and blew up the enemies powerspheres by flying into it. Princess Projetra is not weak, and her illusions had no effect on Nemesis Kid but he didn't expect her to physically confront him so she broke his damn neck.

thumb up
thumb up thumb up
thumb up thumb up thumb up

Prep-Man
Mon-El = Fodder is laughable. Same as Danny defeating Val.

leonidas
Eh, you're kinda missing the main idea erm

I know the idea of "Super-Karate" is preposterous but fiction wouldn't be as entertaining if it were too realistic..

Basically, if they ever had a crossover featuring both Iron Fist and Superman, I can see Danny replicating Val's feat of stalemating Kal or at least Mon or Kara to a fashion.

That's how these wacky comic writers roll and why we love to read 'em.

actually, i think YOU'RE missing the point. the exact reason kk CAN hang with guys like kal, is BECAUSE of PIS induced powers. danny could NEVER, even for a split second, 'hang with superman', unless kal let him, because of his LACK of PIS. i'm actually dumbfounded if you truly believe fist could battle superman and in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER pose the tiniest fraction of a challenge. the orders of maginitude that their powers differ by is..... staggering. a non-pis kal never gets hit by danny, and if he is, he never feels anything danny can land. could danny hang with flash too? because aside from flash and zoom, no one in comics has better speed combat feats.

Lord KMC
Fodder?? confused Serious question, do you read Legion comics?
Obviously, or I wouldn't be here arguing them eek!

He was actually NOT killed by Nemesis Kid. Not that getting killed by Nemesis Kid, leader of the Legion of Super Villains, would be a bad showing considering that one-on-one he develops the super power to defeat anyone - in this case, better Karate. Either way, Karate Kid sacrificed himself and blew up the enemies powerspheres by flying into it. Princess Projetra is not weak, and her illusions had no effect on Nemesis Kid but he didn't expect her to physically confront him so she broke his damn neck.
Scans please. Nemesis straight-up killed Karate back when they were both Leaders. Projectra just got lucky.

Lord KMC
actually, i think YOU'RE missing the point. the exact reason kk CAN hang with guys like kal, is BECAUSE of PIS induced powers. danny could NEVER, even for a split second, 'hang with superman', unless kal let him, because of his LACK of PIS. i'm actually dumbfounded if you truly believe fist could battle superman and in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER pose the tiniest fraction of a challenge. the orders of maginitude that their powers differ by is..... staggering. a non-pis kal never gets hit by danny, and if he is, he never feels anything danny can land. could danny hang with flash too? because aside from flash and zoom, no one in comics has better speed combat feats.
Danny would also have those exact same "PIS induced powers" in a DC crossover or even in a Marvel comic if he ever encounters Superman level fighters like Thor and Banner.

Prep-Man
Val is the KING of PIS. He gets thrown around by mid-top tiers and can still hang in a fight. Danny isn't that durable or as skilled as Val. Nor as fast.

The only chance is 3boot Val, but he'd likely take the majority as well.

Lord KMC
Danny can fell monsters 100's of feet tall with a few hits.

Danny can also punch them hundreds of times in the span of a second.

Danny's durable enough to tank hits from said huge monsters with fairly relative ease.

Danny's almost as skilled as Val.

Prep-Man
Close, but no cigar. PC has much better feats than regular Danny. Zero Hour came close to PC, but not as formidable. 3boot has some good feats under his belt, but not many feats.

I'm wondering about the current Val, though.

Lord KMC
Eh.

I'll just wait until they have Danny stomp out Thor or at least Namor.

Shouldn't be too long though.

Prep-Man
When that happens, I'll put Danny on par with PC Val. I love IF and I'll have no problem doing so.

Lord KMC
When that happens, I'll put Danny on par with PC Val. I love IF and I'll have no problem doing so.
The funny thing here is that I'm actually a bigger Val fan yet arguing against him Happy Dance

leonidas
Danny would also have those exact same "PIS induced powers" in a DC crossover or even in a Marvel comic if he ever encounters Superman level fighters like Thor and Banner.

not a chance because that is not, nor will it ever, be the way danny is written. hulk has next to ZERO speed feats. danny could get in some shots--he'd never really threaten hulk but he could cause hulk grief. and thor? in straight h2h, no hammer or powers, danny could cause him some grief perhaps for a short time. again, he could never threaten thor though. all he's got is blunt force. just how hard do you think danny can punch?? harder than juggernaut? hulk? cuz they hit thor SEVERAL times but didn't ko him. does he hit harder than thor's hammer? cuz hulk's taken several hammer blows. so, how hard DO you think he punches?

regardless, clark is a WHOLE different animal in straight h2h. so much faster than danny it's laughable. this is a forum match we're talking here. kal's speed means danny doesn't touch him. saying danny can 'hang' with superman is almost unbelieveable....

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Lord KMC The funny thing here is that I'm actually a bigger Val fan yet arguing against him Happy Dance

ive grown to love dany more. his last series was one of the best and im arguing against him! lol

Blair Wind
1 inconsistent showing is meaningless, I guess you think Val can kick away meteors on a daily basis or stop earthquakes with a stomp...

1 inconsistent showing that he knows all the Martial Arts in the galaxy? So him doing Klenarian Muscle Locks and Thanarian Muscle Flex's, etc etc, dont show that he knows martial arts from other worlds? This scan says it best:

Proving, if proof be needed, that he is indeed the master of ALL the galaxy's myriad martial Arts
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/LSuperboyLSH231-30.jpg

*That is him breaking Inertron. Hardest metal in the DC universe - akin to secondary adamantium.

Scans please. Nemesis straight-up killed Karate back when they were both Leaders. Projectra just got lucky.

http://img3.imageshack.us/i/lsh19840416.jpg/
http://img508.imageshack.us/i/lsh19840417.jpg/
http://img403.imageshack.us/i/lsh19840419.jpg/
http://img12.imageshack.us/i/lsh19840420.jpg/
http://img141.imageshack.us/i/lsh19840421.jpg/
http://img43.imageshack.us/i/lsh19840422.jpg/
http://img837.imageshack.us/i/lsh19840423.jpg/
http://img97.imageshack.us/i/lsh19840501.jpg/
http://img339.imageshack.us/i/lsh19840514.jpg/
http://img710.imageshack.us/i/lsh19840515.jpg/

Mindset
not a chance because that is not, nor will it ever, be the way danny is written. hulk has next to ZERO speed feats. danny could get in some shots--he'd never really threaten hulk but he could cause hulk grief. and thor? in straight h2h, no hammer or powers, danny could cause him some grief perhaps for a short time. again, he could never threaten thor though. all he's got is blunt force. just how hard do you think danny can punch?? harder than juggernaut? hulk? cuz they hit thor SEVERAL times but didn't ko him. does he hit harder than thor's hammer? cuz hulk's taken several hammer blows. so, how hard DO you think he punches?

regardless, clark is a WHOLE different animal in straight h2h. so much faster than danny it's laughable. this is a forum match we're talking here. kal's speed means danny doesn't touch him. saying danny can 'hang' with superman is almost unbelieveable.... Danny can cut with ki, just wanted to put that out there.

Lord KMC
@Blair Wind: I guess I was wrong about the death of Karate Kid point. You just proved the Princess Projectra point though. She only won because he was OFF-GUARD.

Enraged Banner could possibly knock out Supes even though he lacks speed. Thor's been wrecked by Steve and Logan so it's stupid to assume that Danny couldn't hurt him either as he's far more powerful. Danny punches hard enough to fell monsters hundreds of feet tall and I don't THINK that, it's fact...

regardless, clark is a WHOLE different animal in straight h2h. so much faster than danny it's laughable. this is a forum match we're talking here. kal's speed means danny doesn't touch him. saying danny can 'hang' with superman is almost unbelieveable....
And yet, Kal has stalemated far slower fighters like; Val, Diana, and Bruce among others multiple times erm

ive grown to love dany more. his last series was one of the best and im arguing against him! lol
Lol, that's ironic laughing out loud

leonidas
Enraged Banner could possibly knock out Supes even though he lacks speed. Thor's been wrecked by Steve and Logan so it's stupid to assume that Danny couldn't hurt him either as he's far more powerful.

"wrecked" by steve and logan? where exactly was this? your definition of "wrecked" is a little skewed methinks....

you keep mentioning that. i'd love scans if you got them, not that it really matters. clark takes nukes, but you think without some of comics worst PIS he has a chance to even HARM kal? so you think danny hits harder than hulk or thor's hammer or jugg's? because, again, none of them have ko'd each other and they've beat hell out of each other often enough. landing a blow is one thing. 'hanging with someone' and actually posing any form of threat is something entirely different. danny couldn't actually pose a threat to hulk, thor or kal least of all. he could dance around thor or hulk for a while and get in some hits, but that's not 'hanging with them'. he's nowhere NEAR a threat to any one of them.

and? this is a forum. in a forum, bats never touches kal in a million years. diana is as fast as the god mercury. i'd say yeah, she has a chance to hit him. no expression

and of course val--super-karate can do it all!

if you honestly think fist can threaten hulk or thor, and is actually capable of hanging in a h2h battle with superman this discussion is so far from pointless it can't see the light from pointless for a billion years.

but, you have taken a stance i thought i'd never see in my life, so for that entertaining opinion, i thank you. big grin

Lord KMC
"wrecked" by steve and logan? where exactly was this? your definition of "wrecked" is a little skewed methinks....
Cap'n America owned Thor in some Avengers issue; I can't recall when Logan did it but Wolvie blitzed the thunder god. By "wrecked" - I mean stomped, ergo, merked, ergo, rocked, ergo, owned, ergo, defeated. An example would be: Val wrecked Mon, Jo, and Kara.

you keep mentioning that. i'd love scans if you got them, not that it really matters. clark takes nukes, but you think without some of comics worst PIS he has a chance to even HARM kal? so you think danny hits harder than hulk or thor's hammer or jugg's? because, again, none of them have ko'd each other and they've beat hell out of each other often enough. landing a blow is one thing. 'hanging with someone' and actually posing any form of threat is something entirely different. danny couldn't actually pose a threat to hulk, thor or kal least of all. he could dance around thor or hulk for a while and get in some hits, but that's not 'hanging with them'. he's nowhere NEAR a threat to any one of them.
...Kal's been knocked out by building busters, dude erm

and? this is a forum. in a forum, bats never touches kal in a million years. diana is as fast as the god mercury. i'd say yeah, she has a chance to hit him. no expression

and of course val--super-karate can do it all!

if you honestly think fist can threaten hulk or thor, and is actually capable of hanging in a h2h battle with superman this discussion is so far from pointless it can't see the light from pointless for a billion years.

but, you have taken a stance i thought i'd never see in my life, so for that entertaining opinion, i thank you. big grin
Bruce is a peak human much like Val so if the latter can tag Kal; I don't see why Bruce can't. Diana is actually very slow - maybe even slower than Thor so her tagging Kal is inconsistency, going by your "forum" logic. Danny Rand was Marvel's answer to Val Armorr. He was created as a rival for some future crossover or some shit like that. I'll reiterate; if Val can hang with Kal in h2h combat, I don't see why his "equal" from Marvel can't do the same.

leonidas
Cap'n America owned Thor in some Avengers issue; I can't recall when Logan did it but Wolvie blitzed the thunder god. By "wrecked" - I mean stomped, ergo, merked, ergo, rocked, ergo, owned, ergo, defeated. An example would be: Val wrecked Mon, Jo, and Kara.

so..... where?

cool. and cap caught danny fist and stomped a mudhole in him, and wolvie cleaned danny's clock and he was forced to a double countout with BP. see, i can lowball too. smile

i KNOW you're clowning, but i'll play along--diana is close to kal's speed. she's frickin tagged ZOOM! it is reasonable to assume she can hit clark without PIS.

are you trying to tell me you think it is reasonable to assume batman could hit superman if superman didn't want him to? is that what you're saying?

you avoided a lot of my other post, but tell me you're NOT saying that, please. that could actually be the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard in the forum. hell, i believe people have been banned for less...... laughing out loud

again, without the most ludicrous amounts of PIS in comics history, fist never--EVER touches kal, and does ZERO damage if he is allowed to.

Lord KMC
so..... where?
Val has done this in various Legion comics featuring Kara during his "training sessions".

cool. and cap caught danny fist and stomped a mudhole in him, and wolvie cleaned danny's clock and he was forced to a double countout with BP. see, i can lowball too. smile
Steve and Logan are the same people who stomped out Thor so Danny losing to them isn't really that much of a low-feat. I dunno who you're referring to by "BP". It takes significantly less than Danny or Val to harm Kal is what my main point was.

i KNOW you're clowning, but i'll play along--diana is close to kal's speed. she's frickin tagged ZOOM! it is reasonable to assume she can hit clark without PIS.
Diana tagging Zoom is the greatest instance of PIS\CIS I've ever seen in my life; even Wally who's loads faster than Kal who's loads faster than Diana can't defeat the guy.

are you trying to tell me you think it is reasonable to assume batman could hit superman if superman didn't want him to? is that what you're saying?
Bruce is a peak human just like Val, Danny, Logan, and Steve are. So yeah, I guess.

you avoided a lot of my other post, but tell me you're NOT saying that, please. that could actually be the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard in the forum. hell, i believe people have been banned for less...... laughing out loud
I was using your own logic to arrive at that conclusion.

again, without the most ludicrous amounts of PIS in comics history, fist never--EVER touches kal, and does ZERO damage if he is allowed to.
Yet Danny and Val are peers. Val's a peer to people like Jo, Mon, and Kara.

Uriel005
Val has done this in various Legion comics featuring Kara during his "training sessions".

Steve and Logan are the same people who stomped out Thor so Danny losing to them isn't really that much of a low-feat. I dunno who you're referring to by "BP". It takes significantly less than Danny or Val to harm Kal is what my main point was.

Diana tagging Zoom is the greatest instance of PIS\CIS I've ever seen in my life; even Wally who's loads faster than Kal who's loads faster than Diana can't defeat the guy.

Bruce is a peak human just like Val, Danny, Logan, and Steve are. So yeah, I guess.

I was using your own logic to arrive at that conclusion.

Yet Danny and Val are peers. Val's a peer to people like Jo, Mon, and Kara. Just wanted to say that technically a speedforce entity is untouchable by anything as in theory they can outrun anything as it is cited to be the fastest anything in the universe can go so I don't see why if a Flash were to make the jump to speedforce it is possible for anything to tag them ever.
Also IMO Current Danny after picking up more chi skills and the removal of the limitations on his chi draw should take this with an IF spam.

Omega Vision
Eh.

I'll just wait until they have Danny stomp out Thor or at least Namor.

Shouldn't be too long though.
Beating Namor still wouldn't put him anywhere close to the level of PIS required to embarrass PC Superman.

Even Thor wouldn't be the same, since Thor isn't close to as fast as PC Superman and as such Danny hitting him makes a lot more sense.

srankmissingnin
Anyone think it's weird that we ignore the fact that PC Superman's wildly inconstant fluctuating power levels that was the reason for the Crisis in the first place, and pretend that PC Superman was operating at solar system sneezing levels when Val fought with him?

King Castle
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Anyone think it's weird that we ignore the fact that PC Superman's wildly inconstant fluctuating power levels that was the reason for the Crisis in the first place, and pretend that PC Superman was operating at solar system sneezing levels when Val fought with him? i kept hearing that Mxy had screwed with his power lvl to make that feat possible confused

Prep-Man
Beating Namor still wouldn't put him anywhere close to the level of PIS required to embarrass PC Superman.

Even Thor wouldn't be the same, since Thor isn't close to as fast as PC Superman and as such Danny hitting him makes a lot more sense.

That would be true. Val trains to fight meta humans by his master.

leonidas

no, no. where did cap stomp thor is what i asked. and were did logan stomp thor? scans and issues would be great. the old--i forget where i saw it really isn't.... very solid evidence for you. i mean i REALLY want to see cap 'wrecking' thor'. seriously.

ok, ok. so now you're saying you think cap or logan can harm superman as well? i have an idea--open a thread of any or all 3 against superman and see what others think. see how long the thread remains open. i can tell you it would be closed by the mods almost immediately as the purest spite. all 3--together--never touch him and have ZERO chance to harm him in any way at all.

anytime a flash is tagged by someone could be PIS, but that it needs to happen for story purposes. but the difference between zoom and ww, is a LOT less than the difference in speed betweem danny and clark, yet you say diana hitting zoom is PIS and danny hitting clark isn't. and you use bats hitting clark as proof??? do YOU go about dodging ants?? why would clark BOTHER dodging bats??

preposterous.

man, you are so far off-base on all this. what exactly makes you think IF is marvel's version of kal anyway?? why not shang? i suppose shang could hit and hurt and threaten superman as well, eh?

marvel's characters were developed to be more realistic than dc's early ones. val is a walking PIS machine in the early days. IF was NEVER INTENDED TO BE THAT. without absolute PIS danny never hits someone like clark, never hurts him. you are simply justifying your position bby using other cases of PIS. spiderman v firelord is LESS PIS than danny hitting and hurting clark. and spidey actually danced all around thor at one point! but even with that, everyone KNOWS it is pure PIS. spidey danced around hulk. so? in straight h2h spidey is killed by hulk or thor or firelord. anything else would be pure PIS. but not as much PIS as danny hitting, hurting and THREATENING clark.

this is the dumbest discussion in forum history. however, if you feel so confident, open a thread about danny vs superman and see what everyone thinks of your opinion. or we could ask a mod for an official ruling on danny hitting clark.

for my part, this is making my brain numb so i'm done with it. open the thread and see what happens.

leonidas
oh, and don't forget about black panther (BP) armbarring surfer. that also adds legitimacy to your idea that danny can, hit, harm and actually THREATEN clark.

remarkable. open the thread and we can continue there, as this is off-topic and let's see what everyone thinks. smile

Lord KMC
...I was referring to hydrated Namor and PC Superman's power fluctuated from punching out the Anti-Monitor to getting his ass kicked by Kite-Man erm

Replace Thor with Rob Reynolds then; he should be around Kal's speed.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
pretend that PC Superman was operating at solar system sneezing levels when Val fought with him?
That feat isn't even valid considering Mxy's magical powder empowered him - I can show you a scan of Kal sneezing and causing barely any collateral damage.

oh, and don't forget about black panther (BP) armbarring surfer. that also adds legitimacy to your idea that danny can, hit, harm and actually THREATEN clark.
I don't see why not unless you're going to play the same old "PIS\CIS" excuse; getting owned by BP is a superior feat to getting knocked out by 3 Mexicans with a pipe wink High-end feats such as Surfer moving millions of times FTL in a fight against BrB are also instances of PIS and CIS; that logic works both ways, buddy.

no, no. where did cap stomp thor is what i asked. and were did logan stomp thor? scans and issues would be great. the old--i forget where i saw it really isn't.... very solid evidence for you. i mean i REALLY want to see cap 'wrecking' thor'. seriously.
I said in some Avengers issue, dude, I get the majority of my comics on loan from the library. Weird. You can take Logan manhandling Thor but not Steve no expression

anytime a flash is tagged by someone could be PIS, but that it needs to happen for story purposes. but the difference between zoom and ww, is a LOT less than the difference in speed betweem danny and clark, yet you say diana hitting zoom is PIS and danny hitting clark isn't. and you use bats hitting clark as proof??? do YOU go about dodging ants?? why would clark BOTHER dodging bats??
Wonder Woman gets blitzed by street-level fighters like Chesire, Poison Ivy, Circe, Clayface etc. on a daily basis. The gap between her and Kal alone is bigger than the gap between Danny and Val. She couldn't hope to tag Wally let alone Zoom. I like how you're trying to lecture me when your own facts are twisted up. Unsound logic about ants. You have to be retarded to PURPOSELY get hit by something you can avoid. I can tank a fly flying at me yet I go out my way to dodge or swat it out of the way on principle. Kal should've been able to effortlessly dodge Bruce.

man, you are so far off-base on all this. what exactly makes you think IF is marvel's version of kal anyway?? why not shang? i suppose shang could hit and hurt and threaten superman as well, eh?
Everything makes me think IF is Marvel's answer to KK just like Sentry and Thor were created to copy Supes. Shang doesn't fit the bill because Danny would wreck his shit. If Val can tag and harm Kal, so can Danny as theory and feats dictate.

marvel's characters were developed to be more realistic than dc's early ones. val is a walking PIS machine in the early days. IF was NEVER INTENDED TO BE THAT. without absolute PIS danny never hits someone like clark, never hurts him. you are simply justifying your position bby using other cases of PIS. spiderman v firelord is LESS PIS than danny hitting and hurting clark. and spidey actually danced all around thor at one point! but even with that, everyone KNOWS it is pure PIS. spidey danced around hulk. so? in straight h2h spidey is killed by hulk or thor or firelord. anything else would be pure PIS. but not as much PIS as danny hitting, hurting and THREATENING clark.
I want proof of this, please. Robby and Thor are loads more unrealistic than Kal. Danny may or may not have been intended to be a walking PIS machine but that doesn't chance the fact that he's Marvel's Val basically. It explains all of his amazing feats which are basically a barely watered down version of "Super Karate" anyways. If you can justify a street-level threat like Parker being able to punch out a herald like Firelord; you probably should be able to grasp a peer to Val kicking around Kal who's also happens to be a herald. Thor's almost as slow as Diana who gets blitzed by street-level threats so Parker dancing and weaving around him makes sense. Thor's not much faster than Banner erm I don't get why you can't accept the fact that a peer to Val should be able to replicate his feats...

for my part, this is making my brain numb so i'm done with it. open the thread and see what happens.
I'll do it if I'm bored.

leonidas
I don't see why not unless you're going to play the same old "PIS\CIS" excuse; getting owned by BP is a superior feat to getting knocked out by 3 Mexicans with a pipe wink High-end feats such as Surfer moving millions of times FTL in a fight against BrB are also instances of PIS and CIS; that logic works both ways, buddy.

"the same old pis/cis excuse". no expression

laughing

so, to recap--you ARE using spidey v FL to justify your case. you ARE using BP armbarring ss to justify your case.

you know that is illegal in the forum right.....?

your stance is utterly LUDICROUS and you're a report button away from a warning for using blatant PIS examples to justify your stance.

"some avengers issue"? and..... that is just supposed to be, what, acceptable somehow???

okay. i get my comics from my boxes downstairs.

IT.
NEVER.
HAPPENED.

EVER.

steve or logan NEVER, EVER EVER "wrecked" thor. EVER. wolverine cut thor once while thor didn't want to fight, but i guess that=wrecking to you, eh. cap sparred straight h2h with thor once that i recall and that's as far as it went.

so, please, gtfo with your nonsense. if you're going to make stuff up, at least make up stuff that is believeable.

damn, you keep making stuff up, eh. again, i suppose all the proof is at the library? if you can't back anything up, you should probably stop saying things.

yet, on panel, she did. why? say it with me.....

PIS. you seem to not understand forum rules. YOU CANNOT USE PIS TO DEFEND A POSITION. that's ALL YOU'VE BEEN DOING.

really? so, when you see a few ants, you what? jump out of the way? roll off the sidewalk onto the grass? somersault over them?

so... you DO dodge ants?

bruce is LESS than a fly to him. so you really think he got hit by bruce because he wasn't FAST ENOUGH TO MOVE? you honestly think kal isn't fast enough to dodge bruce? is that what you're claiming? do you even KNOW who superman is??

as "theory" dictates? laughing out loud

YOUR backwards theory, backed by exactly ZERO scans (no monsters scans even), and a WHOLE LOTTA PIS.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Buy-Marvel-Chronicle-A-Year-by-Year-History-from-Marvel-Comics-and-DK-Publishing

are you frickin serious right now? cap fought the NAZIS! heroes lived in REAL WORLD CITIES! parker was a bullied kid, who went to school and struggled. thor didn't move planets with a sneeze! hulk was tormented and tragic. at first i thought you were just clowning. but you're really just ignorant. marvel was founded on the idea of a more 'realistic' universe with characters everyday people can relate to. even thor had daddy issues and fell for a mortal. man, you really don't get it, eh?

he was NOT.

you are dead wrong there. utterly, and completely and the idea demeans the character and his past feats.

bull. then so are all of cap's feats, all of logan's as well and any other street leveler. i guess all are watery copies of val.

i CAN'T. and it's illegal to use on the forum because it is the defining moment of PIS.

i CAN accept this (at least in the past) BECAUSE PIS DEFINES VAL. i accept that like i accept flash being hit in his books. THAT DOES NOT MEAN IT IS ACCEPTABLE IN THE FORUM!! you don't get PIS do you?

the hell?? i SAID danny could dance around thor for a while. YOU said he could actually pose a THREAT to thor and hulk and superman! he'll NEVER hit kal. he could land some shots on thor though, but it wouldn't matter. he would never ever be a threat. you're something else.

laughing out loud

know worries, i'll do it. this should be fun..... big grin

cdtm
Worth a bump.

How does Danny with his fresh set of feats do?

abhilegend
Val still breaks him in half.

Surtur
Worth a bump.

How does Danny with his fresh set of feats do?

What are his fresh feats?

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur
What are his fresh feats?

Tanking a kamehameha from Prince of Orphans that sent him flying from K'un L'unn back to Earth. Picture a skydiver landing without a parachute.

Defeating Yama, a hell lord, in his own dimension.

Turning a building into something like a giant robot, to fight a fire god.

Ditching the robot and IF KOing same fire god that was prepared to suck all the souls from Danny's city.

For the last two, he had upgrades, but it's implied the power he received only reactivated his Iron Fisf, which was inhibited for most of the story.

Zack M
What are Yama's feats?

cdtm
Originally posted by Zack M
What are Yama's feats?

Just being the king of hell. smile

Danny did play up his strength and speed, and hIs dead mother was chained up to prove he reaps souls.

Surtur
Tanking a kamehameha from Prince of Orphans that sent him flying from K'un L'unn back to Earth. Picture a skydiver landing without a parachute.

Defeating Yama, a hell lord, in his own dimension.

Turning a building into something like a giant robot, to fight a fire god.

Ditching the robot and IF KOing same fire god that was prepared to suck all the souls from Danny's city.

For the last two, he had upgrades, but it's implied the power he received only reactivated his Iron Fisf, which was inhibited for most of the story.

Hmm, I think KK still has the ability to hurt IF since he can harm Class 100's. I think having a speed advantage helps as well.

Zack M
Just being the king of hell. smile

Danny did play up his strength and speed, and hIs dead mother was chained up to prove he reaps souls.

He wouldn't have feats that put him on the level of other hell lords, though. Now if Danny punched out Mephisto, Surtur, or even Neron, that would be impressive.

Mindset
Danny rapes KK, wouldn't even pull out.

Surtur
Originally posted by Mindset
Danny rapes KK, wouldn't even pull out.

He was taught anti-rape karate. Just kidding, all forms of karate are anti-rape. Except rape karate.

StiltmanFTW
IF was taught rape-fu by Mindset himself.

Anti-rape karate is not good enough against that.

Surtur
He just waits until the rape is over and then dodges it.

Zack M
So, how close do you guys think this is now?

StiltmanFTW
IF as the avatar of Classic Mindset solos all 4 KKs.

IF as the avatar of current mindset loses to any kk 1 on 1...

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
IF as the avatar of Classic Mindset solos all 4 KKs.

IF as the avatar of current mindset loses to any kk 1 on 1... http://25.media.tumblr.com/b8abd06d33ddc93d3ed0d3a909b0bb1f/tumblr_mylgrmi2TR1r0jkkko6_r1_250.gif

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindset
IF kills any MA in DC aside from KK.

sad

RadZoa
Danny dies a horrible death

Henry_Pym
Danny kills him without issue.

Zack M
How is that?

RadZoa
Simple, Val takes his fist and punches Danny in the face, Danny's head proceeds to explode, and unless he can fight without a head, IF loses, badly

Henry_Pym
How is that? Danny killed a death God and skinned it in his last run. It's hard to argue Danny as a mid Meta anymore. Not to mention his AoE and insane speed.

Zack M
Death gods feats?

StiltmanFTW
Death gods feats?

Killing 4 KKs and one Golgo at the same time.

Mindset
Killing 4 KKs and one Golgo at the same time. laughing out loud

Zack M
Killing 4 KKs and one Golgo at the same time.

Sounds unimpressive. Danny sucks.

Mindset
Danny would punch the concept of karate out of existence.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>