Kill Bill, Vol. 3 ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PIZZA WARRIOR
If this topic already exists, I will understand if this is removed.

But, all the same, I would like to comment on the possibly of another chapter to Quentin Terrentino's 'Kill Bill' series.

Though 'B' has killed everyone including Bill and has gotten back her lost daughter, there are still still some loose ends hanging.

For one thing, there is the now blind Darryl Hannah, and the four-year old daughter of Vivcea Fox to consider here.

WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD BE DONE WITH THAT !!!!

Mind you, I am happy with how the series has been resolved.

What do you think ???

SnakeEyes
I think adding any sort of third installment would ruin the current duology... wink

Wolfie
There's no point to a third movie. There wouldn't have been a second movie if Kill Bill wasn't so long.

fini
thats sooooooo lame.

BIll is dead, movie over, move on with your lives people. lol

Nevermind
I didn't find a thread on it, but they discuss it in this one. I remember reading that if there were to be a 3rd one Tarantino said he wouldn't call it "Vol.3". Which would make sense because Bill is dead. The "3rd" one sounds interesting and I think it could work.

MildPossession
She probably got bitten by the snake since she wouldn't know where it was.

Punker69
Wasn't there supposed to be a third installment animation style?

DarkWizard
Keep Kill Bill As Is.

NoFate007
No need for another film. Not everyone that witnesses a death goes on a vengeful hunt. Hannah's dead and Vernita's little girl isn't gonna go find Kiddo or something. It'd be pointless to go through another film.

Bardock42
There are things that just don't need to be told, I hope he won't make it....although it would amuse me if he did and still called it Kill Bill.

Ogami Itto
A prequal would be cool tho!!

DarthLazious
I think it is fine with the way it is.

We dont need a sequal or a prequal to Kill Bill.

BuddTwang
I don't think 3 will come out. 1 and 2 were not meant as 1 and 2, but as one movie. Since it will be released as one film in the future, it will be the complete kill bill movie. This makes it even more unlikely that a third installment will be released.

PS: looking forward to the complete release

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.