Alpha Flight vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk_Power
No prep. Fight takes place in the New York City.

I think Alpha Flight could win but their chances of winning are minimal. So I'd say Alpha Flight, 3/10.

The Ion
Team lineups?

King_Mungi
If it's Superman, Wonder Woman and Flash they lose. Unless Shaman puts out a magical spell before then, which I doubt.

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by The Ion
Team lineups?

Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Hawk Girl, Green Lantern (Kyle), and Batman. Versus Alpha Flight. (I don't really know their names but I know who they are. embarrasment )

King_Mungi
Good lord, JLA wins.

cheldon
i know alpha flight is under rated. and i can understand why. they haven't done anything impressive. jla wins.

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Good lord, JLA wins.

So you mean Alpha Flight has no chance of winning against that team?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by cheldon
i know alpha flight is under rated. and i can understand why. they haven't done anything impressive. jla wins.

Anything impressive? Your nuts, how about Shaman sucking in a atomic blast with his poutch or Guardian taking out Galactus...bah!

Dizzle
I don't think I can actually think of any Alpha Flight lineup that would be able to take them... Northstar's not as fast as Flash, Centennial isn't as Supermannish as Superman, Shaman's disgustingly powerful but not fast enough to prevent getting his head caved in, etc.

Given good prep, Shaman could conceivably take most, if not all, of them. His little bag's pretty kickass.

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by cheldon

Click on the link under King Mungi's sig and check out the stuff they have done in the past. I think it's pretty impressive. Though they are underrated.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
So you mean Alpha Flight has no chance of winning against that team?

Doubtful, Flash would speedblitz them and Shaman probally would be protected from mental attacks, but the others are not. Hawkgirl and Batman arn't needed, and their properly the only members that they could take out. If there was no speed blitzing, then Shaman could banish them to another dimension same with Talisman. However, speed-blitzing is allowed.

The Ion
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Hawk Girl, Green Lantern (Kyle), and Batman. Versus Alpha Flight. (I don't really know their names but I know who they are. embarrasment )
R.I.P. Alpha Flight

cheap cabbage
Canadians are no match for the Justice league of AMERICA

Warmonger
Originally posted by cheap cabbage

Damn straight. usaflag

Dizzle

Canada's women are more than a match for ANY American establishment. Alpha Flight, not so much. The AARP would give THEM a fight. There's more than 20 people in Canada, you know. And WAY more moosen.

Still, Prep=Alpha Flight. Unprep=JLA

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Dizzle
Canada's women are more than a match for ANY American establishment. Alpha Flight, not so much. The AARP would give THEM a fight. There's more than 20 people in Canada, you know. And WAY more moosen.

Still, Prep=Alpha Flight. Unprep=JLA

All of canada is no match for the dregs of american society. We have more violent psycho (rednecks, inner city gangbangers, serial killers) than canada can shake fish at. And canada has lots of fish. We don't need to send in the JLA for the cunucks, what we need are hicks.

Dizzle
All of canada is no match for the dregs of american society. We have more violent psycho (rednecks, inner city gangbangers, serial killers) than canada can shake fish at. And canada has lots of fish. We don't need to send in the JLA for the cunucks, what we need are hicks.

Have you SEEN Canadian girls? I'd say they're all bordering on telepathics. They could just control the serial rapists and the rest of America's lowlives would be screwed. Literally.

I like how this inadvertantly says hicks>Alpha Flight. Mungi demands that you respect them, and I do. For you however... Miserable failure.

Blair Wind
What the f**k?

did you just commit the ultimate sin and say Prep BATGOD loses? confused the worlds coming to an end....

cheap cabbage
Have you SEEN Canadian girls? I'd say they're all bordering on telepathics. They could just control the serial rapists and the rest of America's lowlives would be screwed. Literally.

I like how this inadvertantly says hicks>Alpha Flight. Mungi demands that you respect them, and I do. For you however... Miserable failure.

Mounties....wolverine.....yeah.

King_Mungi

*wipes teat away* that's beautiful man sad

Alpha Flight is a real strong team, just their outclassed here. No one can say I'm a senseless fanboy.

golem370
Alpha Flight
Sasquatch
Guardian
Vindicator
Major Mapleleaf
Puck
Wolverine
Northstar
Aurora
Radius
Shaman
Snowbird
Box

R.O.T. Yahman
*wipes teat away* that's beautiful man sad

What was your 'teat' doing near him ??????? laughing out loud

You wrote it !!!!!!! laughing out loud

Sorry Im a bit high, and the word 'teat' is really funny ! laughing out loud

King_Mungi
Originally posted by golem370
Alpha Flight
Sasquatch
Guardian
Vindicator
Major Mapleleaf
Puck
Wolverine
Northstar
Aurora
Radius
Shaman
Snowbird
Box

There are stronger memers you didn't mention

Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
What was your 'teat' doing near him ??????? laughing out loud

You wrote it !!!!!!! laughing out loud

Sorry Im a bit high, and the word 'teat' is really funny ! laughing out loud

BWAHAHA.....shit, well oh well can't change it now.

R.O.T. Yahman

BWAHAHA.....shit, well oh well can't change it now.

smile

BetaRayBill
I think with that JLA lineup... barring some miracle by Shaman than its R.I.P. Alpah Flight.

King_Mungi
There are stronger memers you didn't mention

Good lord I can't spell. I need rest, because I'm not reading what I'm writing and what I'm writing is...well teat. GAH!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.