spartan-117 and 5 ODST vs 5 predators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knuckles X 20
Five drop-pods hit the city streets. the cold night air whistling threw the vents in the side of them. Out steeped the master chief, the neon street lights reflecting off his sage coloured armour. walking over to the drop pods he ripped the doors of them out of every one stepped a helljumper . The ODST the best of the marines brutal unforgiving and mercyless. behind them a pelican lowed its self to the ground droping weapons and a moddified warthog built for speed when carring large numbers of marines the mounted there postions in it two on the chain guns at the back one next to the chief who was driving and one laying across the seats getting himself a great sniping position. the enginer came to life as the spartan rammed his foot in to the accelarator.

Elsewere in the city 5 predators armed with there useual artilary set off on the hunt across the city rooftops there bountny the head of a spartan

iv set the scene now you tell me the outcome of the battle cheif and the odst have all the UNSC weapons preds have there usual except no bomb

also how was my opening

Shadow x 20
Good opening.

Jose123
good opening. But what is the experience of the preds?

Elders?
warriors?
Unblooded?

Knuckles X 20
im not sure give me a brief run down of teh three

Jose123
Originally posted by Knuckles X 20
im not sure give me a brief run down of teh three

warrior= the ones you see in the first movies. their seasoned hunters and have survived many hunts

Unblooded=teenagers who are out on their first hunt. the ones in Alien vs. Predator movie

Elder= Best of the best and are a couple of hundred years old. great hand to hand skills and are the best hunters among their species.

Jose123
Maybe you should make it 1 elder and 4 warriors. to make it fair.

Knuckles X 20
yeah i like that idea

DarkC
No point in this fight...

Knuckles X 20
why post then no offence but im just saying if you dont want to participate in the dissucsion dont post

Shadow x 20
Master Chief will be the best choice to take on the Elder Pred while the ODST takes on the 4 Warriors. 5 on 4 so that gives them a smaller chance of victory while MC fights the Elder Pred alone.

Knuckles X 20
and ur outcoem for the battle is ?

Jose123
If they are searching for someone they would first start by keeping their distance and scan the area with their helmets. They can hear from 50 feet away and scan from further than that. Trees and buildings and rooms won't block the scans.

they would then set up an ambush after observing the Marines and the chief for quite a while. they won't simply charge in there and start shooting as if they were a swat team. They will try to keep in stealth mode at all times as long as their battery charge last and as long as it isn't knocked out by water.

The elder and the the rest of the warriors would most probably try to take out the chief first since he would seem to be the most of the threat and the best armed and the leader of the rest. after taking out the chief they will then take out the marines one at a time. Run and gun tactics. take one out then run and hide. then return and take another one out.

They won't make the stupid mistakes that the lone warriors did in the first two movies. taunt their prey and then underestimate them. They will be lead by an elder so they won't do that.

mailedbypostman
Master chief will be owned by a couple of shoulder cannon blasts, if neccesary.

IcePunk
Even if the predators would lose, they'd self destruct killing everyone, so theres only two options in this fight either a draw or the preds wins.

Jose123
Originally posted by mailedbypostman
Master chief will be owned by a couple of shoulder cannon blasts, if neccesary.

The picture of the Chief having his head blasted off by 5 simultaneous Plasmacaster shots is kinda funny.

Jose123
bumpity

http://predatorsuicide.ytmnd.com/

http://yautja.ytmnd.com/

http://ovp.ytmnd.com/

http://predatorownscongress.ytmnd.com/

DarkC
Originally posted by Knuckles X 20
why post then no offence but im just saying if you dont want to participate in the dissucsion dont post
Because there is NO discussion, maybe?

Or little?

This thread will not reach its fifth page.

Knuckles X 20
there clearly is at least one disscusion which your are taking part in right now and i just dont see it in the pred nature to fire all there plasma cannons at chiefs head at the same time its a fare fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.