Captain REX and Ushgarak vs Teh Janus and Teh Sorgo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Envy
B4n4n4 is WTFpwnd! - REX

Dark Aristokrat
WTF are you doing?

exanda kane
I hope you get frickin banned!

Please go and hang round in the harry potter forum with such threads as "Who would you like most to go out with in Hogwarts".

General Envy
Originally posted by exanda kane
I hope you get frickin banned!

Please go and hang round in the harry potter forum with such threads as "Who would you like most to go out with in Hogwarts".

Thats harsh...btw this is like my 2nd time breaking the rules..

darthsith19
Are you trying to get banned, putting two mods in a battle?

General Envy
Originally posted by darthsith19
Are you trying to get banned, putting two mods in a battle?

No, Im just soo bored..

Dark Aristokrat
You should get warned again, possibly banned. You've been told not to make threads like this before.

General Envy
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
You should get warned again, possibly banned. You've been told not to make threads like this before.

And you made like what? 3 threads with SW Char Vs NON-SW Char.

Dark Aristokrat
Which do you think is the bigger problem, Envy? You making threads with board members and moderators, or my threads which at the time I felt were within the written rules of the forum? Well?

General Envy
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
Which do you think is the bigger problem, Envy? You making threads with board members and moderators, or my threads which at the time I felt were within the written rules of the forum? Well?

You got a point...I APOLOGIZE! FORGIVE MY UNWORTHY FORUM SIN! DELETE THIS THREAD!

DrDoom101
ok.....you need serious help

Illustrious
Originally posted by General Envy
And you made like what? 3 threads with SW Char Vs NON-SW Char.

Laughable. Tecnically the rules only say:

Matches between non-SW characters will be closed. It can easily be interpreted to mean only one side has to be a Star Wars character.

Your thread blatantly violates the rules, and you justify it with being "bored." Uh uh.

Captain REX
Originally posted by General Envy
No, Im just soo bored..

No, you are just letting your stupidity get the best of you.

You know the rules. Consider this a formal warning.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.