Dr Strange(with Spear of Destiny)vs Spectre no, to easy, Lucifer instead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unknowable
It's simple Strange with the Spear of Destiny blocks all of Lucifer's attacks even his "I'll wink you out of existence technique" and bashes his brains in with it.

Sound rediculous, think again.

individuals with no mystic training have slapped Spectre around with it, nearly killing him, it is known that the more mystically inclined the wielder the greater still it's power.
So, if dudes without any magic abilities can slap god's wrath around, then imagine it's potential in the hands of earth's sorcerer supreme.

The thing is the Spear carries(in essense) the blood of The Word, third consciousness to come into existence after The Voice spoke, The Voice being the first sound uttered by The Source, which came before both.

Draco69
Highly unlikely. Lucifer is above the Source. The Source is the sentient energy source for everything creation. It's been called God's Plan. And God's Plan was created by...

long pig
Originally posted by Draco69
Highly unlikely. Lucifer is above the Source. The Source is the sentient energy source for everything creation. It's been called God's Plan. And God's Plan was created by...
By superman!

The Ion
Originally posted by long pig
By superman!
Correction. Bloodlusted Superman

Draco69
By superman!

Back to remedial school, you lot! mad

long pig
Originally posted by The Ion
eek!
Back to remedial school, you lot! mad
sad

Avalonofthewind

Correction of the Correction: Bloodlusted Superman with the Sword of Heaven. big grin

long pig
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Correction of the Correction: Bloodlusted Superman with the Sword of Heaven. big grin
IF SUPERMEN DONT JHOLDBAKCS HE CAN BEAT EBTYBODY!

TheKahn
Wrong, its Sun-dipped Superman

id369
Wolverine

The Ion
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Correction of Correction of Correction: Bloodlusted Sundipped Pre-Crisis Superman with Sword of Heaven

Piedmon
Correction of Correction of Correction: Bloodlusted Sundipped Pre-Crisis Superman with Sword of Heaven

PRIME.

Mider
Lucifer wins.

grey fox
Strange win's . Spear of destiny can kill angels , guess what lucifer is.....

kevdude
Stranger might win but then again Lucifer could end up talking Stranger out of having it and kill him afterwards. its known that when The Spectre battled Kobra to take it away from him and it almost cause Ragnarok(Armageddon).

King KAM
Originally posted by Piedmon
PRIME. yeah but he still loses to PC DarkSeid

Draco69
Originally posted by grey fox
Strange win's . Spear of destiny can kill angels , guess what lucifer is.....

The problem with the Spear of Destiny is that you have to physically hit its opponent in a melee manner. And Lucifer ain't letting that happen

And Lucifer isn't merely an angel. He hasn't been for billions of years.

unknowable
Originally posted by kevdude
Stranger might win but then again Lucifer could end up talking Stranger out of having it and kill him afterwards. its known that when The Spectre battled Kobra to take it away from him and it almost cause Ragnarok(Armageddon).

I concur..

unknowable
The problem with the Spear of Destiny is that you have to physically hit its opponent in a melee manner. And Lucifer ain't letting that happen

And Lucifer isn't merely an angel. He hasn't been for billions of years.

Then there can be no winner, because Strange while the Spear is in his hand is invulnerable, and I guess as long as Lucifer can run around the muliti-verse forever avoiding Strange, they would never have to handle a confrontation.

Now, I think we can agree from this logic, that Strange would be the winner,
if they fought, because Lucifer has no offense or defense while Strange has the Spear(it protects it's wielder as though they where the Spear themselves), the only hope mighty Lucifer has is to influence the Strange to release the Spear as Kevdude wrote, although Strange is no mere human,(held his own vs the most powerful beings in Marvel,)so I'd like to see him pull that off.

Superherovandal
Strange isn't above persuasion he's still human.

unknowable
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Strange isn't above persuasion he's still human.

True, never said he was, just said he was no mere human.
meaning I'm sure it would be a hell of alot more difficult than influencing the average joe,
and still there are some regular human christian fanatics that can't be touched by the devil, so although he's human it's possible to resist satan

Draco69
Originally posted by unknowable
True, never said he was, just said he was no mere human.
meaning I'm sure it would be a hell of alot more difficult than influencing the average joe,
and still there are some regular human christian fanatics that can't be touched by the devil, so although he's human it's possible to resist satan

Lucifer isn't Satan....

What the f**k?

He's next in line for the role of Presence....

You're not understanding Lucifer correctly. Which is okay because the Vertigo books can be mind-boggling

ZephroCarnelian
Lucifer isn't Satan....

What the f**k?

You're not understanding Lucifer correctly. Which is okay because the Vertigo books can be mind-boggling

He's thinking of in the Bible mate, where Satan is referred to as Lucifer, the morning star that has fallen.

But you're right - in the comic world, he's one of the angels and they have numerous 'lesser' characters taking on the role of the devil.

DarkCrawler
I'm pretty sure he was the ruler of hell during some time. 'till he cut off his wings in that Sandman issue.

GalacticStorm
Lucifer isn't Satan....

What the f**k?

Daaamn!! Even i thought that was condescending laughing out loud

unknowable
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
He's thinking of in the Bible mate, where Satan is referred to as Lucifer, the morning star that has fallen.

But you're right - in the comic world, he's one of the angels and they have numerous 'lesser' characters taking on the role of the devil.

Scuse my ignorance'

Bottom line still is the Spear of Destiny smacked The Spectre around by it being in the hands of some average joe(non mystic/sorcerer whatever)
It is known that the more powerful it's wielder,(in terms of magic)the more damage the Spear can cause.

So once again, if the Spear of Destiny(and this is a fact)almost KILLED Spectre
"The Wrath of God" in the hands of some hobo, how much more powerful you think it would be in the hands of earth's most powerful sorcerer.

and by the way, The Spear is especially inclined to killing angels, so Satan, Devil or Lucifer, no matter the name, they are aall vulnerable to the Spear.

And if Lucifer is not "the Devil/Satan" why they bit the name and the occupation and his history, it's not mindboggling, I think the word is plagiarism.
To bad you can't sue the writers of the Bible hahahahahahah!!!

unknowable
Scuse my ignorance'

Bottom line still is the Spear of Destiny smacked The Spectre around by it being in the hands of some average joe(non mystic/sorcerer whatever)
It is known that the more powerful it's wielder,(in terms of magic)the more damage the Spear can cause.

So once again, if the Spear of Destiny(and this is a fact)almost KILLED Spectre
"The Wrath of God" in the hands of some hobo, how much more powerful you think it would be in the hands of earth's most powerful sorcerer.

and by the way, The Spear is especially inclined to killing angels, so Satan, Devil or Lucifer, no matter the name, they are aall vulnerable to the Spear.

And if Lucifer is not "the Devil/Satan" why they bit the name and the occupation and his history, it's not mindboggling, I think the word is plagiarism.
To bad you can't sue the writers of the Bible hahahahahahah!!!

This post was meant for Draco69

unknowable

typo'

I meant, to bad the writers of the Bible can't sue anyone hahahahaha!!

Mider
funny haha anyway Lucifer would find a way to win IMO.

unknowable
Originally posted by Mider
funny haha anyway Lucifer would find a way to win IMO.

that's speculation,

the facts lean in Dr Strange's favor

Dr Strange, a man who somehow defied the Living Tribunal and is still alive.

more hahahahahahaha!!!!

Not saying LT is more or even as powerful as Luc. but yall making it seem like regardless of the inevitable, simply, Luc will find a way.
Regardless that he has no defense or offense, oh wait a minute, Luc has influence and ofcourse Strange is a dumbo that's easily manipulated although he stood up to possibly Marvel's most powerful character.

again hahahahahahaha!!!

Mider
SILENCE its already been posted that the spear has to make contact to kill lucifer so how is that gonna happen less he does it willingly which i doubt he would.

unknowable
SILENCE its already been posted that the spear has to make contact to kill lucifer so how is that gonna happen less he does it willingly which i doubt he would.

Like Lucifer won't be able to tell Strange what to do, niether will you tell me.

Your on my side now, and I appreciate your wisdom that's even secret to you.
Exactly, "the spear has to make contact to kill lucifer so how is that gonna happen less he does it willingly which i doubt he would."

What does this mean? I'll tell ya, Lucifer would run from Strange for ever(which he can)and since he can't attack Strange, be it from an inch away or universes away, the fight would go to Strange because of Lucifer's cowardice.
Ever heard of a FORFEIT!!!
That's when a competitor decides not to show to the event, he automatically loses.

Come to think of it perhaps Strange could anticipate Lucifer's desertion of the battle through the Vishanti, teleport to Lucifer's next stop and knock em there.

This also is speculation though...

unknowable
Strange

JohnR
Nice matchup. I'll go with Lucifer winning more times than not. Since the Spear's from the DC Universe, Lucifer would know what it is and what it's powers are. Unless the Spear makes its user God-like, Lucifer would just kill Strange.

Psycho Ninja
Strange with SoD wouldnt beat Lucifer in DC in a million millenias !!!

unknowable
Originally posted by JohnR
Nice matchup. I'll go with Lucifer winning more times than not. Since the Spear's from the DC Universe, Lucifer would know what it is and what it's powers are. Unless the Spear makes its user God-like, Lucifer would just kill Strange.

Makes sense, but their fighting in an unbiased universe,

Second, he/she who holds the Spear, becomes invulnerable to any attack, especially from angels.

And if you read the first few posts you'l see that the Spear was used by a nobody to bash the Mighty Spectre nearly to death, but the interesting thing is, the more magically inclined the wilder, the more powerful still the Spear becomes.

This was the debate, if average joes can kill the Spectre with it, what are the possibilities if it where in the hands of earth's sorcerer supreme.

Juntai

Second, he/she who holds the Spear, becomes invulnerable to any attack, especially from angels.

And if you read the first few posts you'l see that the Spear was used by a nobody to bash the Mighty Spectre nearly to death, but the interesting thing is, the more magically inclined the wilder, the more powerful still the Spear becomes.

This was the debate, if average joes can kill the Spectre with it, what are the possibilities if it where in the hands of earth's sorcerer supreme. But anyone who wields it is turned evil and becomes insane and suffers severe delusions. I don't think Strange would have access to a lot of powers this way. Being Sorceror Supreme requires him to be pure of thought.

And average joes didn't smack the Spectre around with it. But indeed if he was DUMB enough to get into a physical confrontation, it COULD and has pierced him. But all the people who have wielded it against him phyically, while not magically inclined were people like Superman, and other heros and villains of likewise calliber. And also Captain Marvel.

Truth is, Spectre or Lucifer could just snap their fingers and put them down and out. What good is that Spear going to do in the entropy at the end of the universe? Or just put him in his own reality, or rewrite reality around him as if he never existed.

Any scenario ending of either of these character's death would be full of plotholes..plot devices, and PIS.

leonheartmm
were all forgettin that lucifer is BEYOND death. the spear only killed jesus who WASNT beyond death. n spectre aint NUTHIN compared to lucifer. id say luycifer but its also possible that strange can hurt him badly.

unknowable

unknowable
Originally posted by leonheartmm
were all forgettin that lucifer is BEYOND death. the spear only killed jesus who WASNT beyond death. n spectre aint NUTHIN compared to lucifer. id say luycifer but its also possible that strange can hurt him badly.

Good point...

JohnR

This was the debate, if average joes can kill the Spectre with it, what are the possibilities if it where in the hands of earth's sorcerer supreme.

If the Spear makes Strange completely invulnerable, Lucifer would need to come up with a trick to win. No idea what trick he'd have to use, but then again, he always seems to have one for every occasion.

I'm not sure that I'd call Lucifer an angel. Michael and Lucifer are referred to by Yahweh as his sons and he gave them the power to create the universe. They didn't create the universe by using God's power, they created the universe by using their own power. This feat was duplicated again when Lucifer's universe was created and again by Elaine (Michael's daughter) when she created her own universe.

When you consider the power scale they operate on, I'm not even sure the Spear could hurt Lucifer, but I'm willing to believe that it could.

GalacticStorm
. They didn't create the universe by using God's power, they created the universe by using their own power. This feat was duplicated again when Lucifer's universe was created and again by Elaine (Michael's daughter) when she created her own universe.

Their power is derived from God. When Yahweh abandoned creation both Michael and Lucifers powers went on a downward spiral. They were left vulnerable.

long pig
I don't see Lucifer being capable of tricking Strange.

Draco69
I don't see Lucifer being capable of tricking Strange.

Lucifer is capable of tricking ANYONE. He makes Thanos and Reed Richards look like retarded dogs on barbiturates.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Their power is derived from God. When Yahweh abandoned creation both Michael and Lucifers powers went on a downward spiral. They were left vulnerable.

erm, i didnt see nethin that said that their powers decrease, nuthin was mentioned, their powers are their own, not yahweh's

JohnR
Their powers don't come from Yahweh except in the sense that Yahweh's name maintained creation. When he left, creation start to dissolve.

I'm not saying Lucifer or Michael are equal to God; they're not. But they're powerful enough to create universes. Unfortunately, they need "something" to live in. If creation fades, they'd be wiped out also.

Michael could have maintained the original creation and Lucifer could have maintained his own creation if it wasn't for Fenris infecting Yggdrasil, one of the pillars creation was built on. Elaine, with the power that was once Michael's, created her own universe and folded the other two universes into it to preserve them.

So it's not a matter of power so much as existence. Yahweh was greater than "existence," but Lucifer, Michael, and Elaine weren't. Given existence, however, they're all virtually omnipotent.

Juntai

leonheartmm
Their powers don't come from Yahweh except in the sense that Yahweh's name maintained creation. When he left, creation start to dissolve.

I'm not saying Lucifer or Michael are equal to God; they're not. But they're powerful enough to create universes. Unfortunately, they need "something" to live in. If creation fades, they'd be wiped out also.

Michael could have maintained the original creation and Lucifer could have maintained his own creation if it wasn't for Fenris infecting Yggdrasil, one of the pillars creation was built on. Elaine, with the power that was once Michael's, created her own universe and folded the other two universes into it to preserve them.

So it's not a matter of power so much as existence. Yahweh was greater than "existence," but Lucifer, Michael, and Elaine weren't. Given existence, however, they're all virtually omnipotent.

actually micheal and lucifer CAN exist outside creation n have gone outside creation as when lucifer killed micheal in the void outside creation to save the multiverse.

JohnR
Lucifer can exist outside of Yahweh's universe, but he wasn't able to leave without a letter of passage. I'm not sure what would happen to him if he was trapped inside creation when it was destroyed.

leonheartmm
no he left without a letter of passage when he killed micheal, also lucifer has his OWN creation now.

Mider
imagine of lucifer had the energy that micheal had if strange did infact try to kill him he would risk a explosion that would obliterate the universe.

unknowable
Originally posted by Juntai
The National Interest sent a super villain to retrieve and use it against the Spectre,

Wasn't a supervillian

Superman used it against the Spectre, Captain Marvel used it against the Spectre.

True.

The whole "No magical inclination" thing is irrelivent, because it's still NOT talking about NORMAL beings.

Not irrelivent, the magically inclined wielder can extract even greater power from the Spear, unless you write for DC, and can overwrite stories,characters and weapons with DC co. validation, please don't write that.

But like I said, it turns anyone who wields it evil and insane and they suffer from severe delusions.

That was when the Spear was imbued with Hitler's madness, it's been purified since then by the Sentinals of Magic.

He wouldn't beat Spectre OR Lucifer with it, in a real situation, neither of them would opt for close quarters combat against a weapon that can physically kill anything.

Wonder how your "supervillian" and others got close to Spectre to smack him around.

Like I said though, it would be pure PIS, CIS for either of them to be defeated by the object though, as beings like this could simply wipe him from time-space as if he never existed.

PIS PAS PUS, bottom line, as long as he holds the Spear, nobody is wiping anyone out of existense, past, present or future.
So he better have a back up plan.

unknowable
imagine of lucifer had the energy that micheal had if strange did infact try to kill him he would risk a explosion that would obliterate the universe.

Interesting point,
but I wonder if he would explode like beings composed of energy would.

When Lucifer killed Michael did he explode and destrroy a universe or anything at all?

leonheartmm
actually id agree to him havin a CHANCE against micheal. cause micheal chooses to serve god n stay in his existance n order, lucifer however has surpassed his brother in power and will. he has his OWN CREATION, outside that of the voice's n i doubt that spear can kill him.

unknowable
actually id agree to him havin a CHANCE against micheal. cause micheal chooses to serve god n stay in his existance n order, lucifer however has surpassed his brother in power and will. he has his OWN CREATION, outside that of the voice's n i doubt that spear can kill him.

Hmmm..
See, I like that, thinking things through, assimilating and finally a logic that makes sense, though not necessarily right.

Juntai
Sorceror, The guy who retrieved it flew into space at Superspeeds and came back and gave it to them, and said he wanted nothing to do with it after feeling the evil that coursed within it. Was the consciousness of Sam Wilson grafted to an Extraterrestrial metal alloy.
Then in issue 47 the guy who's using it is very well just a normal guy, however he's a stealth battle suit made out of the same "indestructible" alloy, flying around stabbing people with it. Spectre engages him in HAND TO HAND combat and he stabs Spectre with it, and Spectre dissapears.

Then in issue 50...Spectre then had more important issues to deal with, as they assembled the Talisman, and summoned an abstract entity, during the time Spectre and now good guy The Patriot handled him. During this time, Spectre's HUMAN COP partner, rushed the wielder of the Spear of Destiny, punched him in the face, knocked him down, beat him up, took the spear and killed him with it. So much for invincible huh?

No they didn't, in DOJ they didn't want anyone but Captain Marvel to touch it, because he's considered the purest soul in DC's Universe. As he's an innocent child inbued with the power of Gods. And even he was questioning if he could hold out against it. Afterwards, still none of them touching it, they encased it in magic and put it into the sun.

Because comics are different than the forum. Same way Batman throws down with Superamn in comics books. Fact is, characters like Spectre that have destroyed and recreated the universe in it's ENTIRETY, multiple times are perfectly capable of not moving into close quarters combat. Which is what happened in the fight with The National Interest, he ran in and started boxing the guy. Similarly, Hal Jordan arisen from the dead, kept Spectre busy while Captain Marvel blindsided him with it.

Juntai
And for note, it was issue 47, Final Night Spectre vs 3 tie in that Sorceror got the Spear.
Issue 48 that he both returned to give it to The National Interest, and the hopping in the battle suit, and talking about how it's indestructible and designed after Sorceror with tech added.
And issue 49 when he first battles Spectre.
And issue 50 as stated, where a normal human cop, beats up the wielder and takes his spear and kills him with it, regardless of this apperent complete immortality and invincibility bla bla you claim it can do..

Juntai
Want to try again?

GalacticStorm
erm, i didnt see nethin that said that their powers decrease, nuthin was mentioned, their powers are their own, not yahweh's

Well i suggest you have a re-read of your Lucifer collection:

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/7635/lucifer42p220cu.th.jpg

When Yahweh left creation, the brothers' powers went on a downward spiral.

GalacticStorm
no he left without a letter of passage when he killed micheal, also lucifer has his OWN creation now.

Leon he doesnt need to carry the letter with him to leave creation. The letter in itself gave him the option of leaving the Presences creation without any negative affects on his person.

JohnR
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Well i suggest you have a re-read of your Lucifer collection:

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/7635/lucifer42p220cu.th.jpg

When Yahweh left creation, the brothers' powers went on a downward spiral.

All that image shows is that Lucifer's power isn't worth much against "God." The two titans took Yahweh's place.

Lucifer's and Michael's powers were probably diminished in an absolute sense, but not a relative sense since all of creation was starting to fade.

And in the end, Lucifer kills the two titans by retroactively killing them before they became "God."

Mider
i doudt that Strange is always going to have that spear in his hand eventually he will put it down and when that happens bye bye strange.

unknowable
Sorceror, The guy who retrieved it flew into space at Superspeeds and came back and gave it to them, and said he wanted nothing to do with it after feeling the evil that coursed within it. Was the consciousness of Sam Wilson grafted to an Extraterrestrial metal alloy.
Then in issue 47 the guy who's using it is very well just a normal guy, however he's a stealth battle suit made out of the same "indestructible" alloy, flying around stabbing people with it. Spectre engages him in HAND TO HAND combat and he stabs Spectre with it, and Spectre dissapears.

Then in issue 50...Spectre then had more important issues to deal with, as they assembled the Talisman, and summoned an abstract entity, during the time Spectre and now good guy The Patriot handled him. During this time, Spectre's HUMAN COP partner, rushed the wielder of the Spear of Destiny, punched him in the face, knocked him down, beat him up, took the spear and killed him with it. So much for invincible huh?

No they didn't, in DOJ they didn't want anyone but Captain Marvel to touch it, because he's considered the purest soul in DC's Universe. As he's an innocent child inbued with the power of Gods. And even he was questioning if he could hold out against it. Afterwards, still none of them touching it, they encased it in magic and put it into the sun.

Because comics are different than the forum. Same way Batman throws down with Superamn in comics books. Fact is, characters like Spectre that have destroyed and recreated the universe in it's ENTIRETY, multiple times are perfectly capable of not moving into close quarters combat. Which is what happened in the fight with The National Interest, he ran in and started boxing the guy. Similarly, Hal Jordan arisen from the dead, kept Spectre busy while Captain Marvel blindsided him with it.

Jun,
you make sense don't get me wrong,
but it's that character I was refering to in issue 47, his battle suit doesn't make him superhuman and definately not a magician, sorcerer or mystic, it just makes him less vulnarable to attacks.

Still your right about comic writers and the silliness that takes place,
from defeating something like The Spectre to gettin beat up by some human cop. It's kinda of a joke.

I have a question though, I want your opinion.
If the Speart makes one insane does this mean it doesn't work, or does it still contain it's power even in the grip of madness?

And do you think an evil already insane type wizard, mystic whatever, would be bothered by the Spear's negative affects, because in that case let's put it in the hands of Chthon. lol

unknowable
i doudt that Strange is always going to have that spear in his hand eventually he will put it down and when that happens bye bye strange.

True,

but by then Lucifer may have already been bye bye..

Juntai
Jun,
you make sense don't get me wrong,
but it's that character I was refering to in issue 47, his battle suit doesn't make him superhuman and definately not a magician, sorcerer or mystic, it just makes him less vulnarable to attacks.

Still your right about comic writers and the silliness that takes place,
from defeating something like The Spectre to gettin beat up by some human cop. It's kinda of a joke.

I have a question though, I want your opinion.
If the Speart makes one insane does this mean it doesn't work, or does it still contain it's power even in the grip of madness?

And do you think an evil already insane type wizard, mystic whatever, would be bothered by the Spear's negative affects, because in that case let's put it in the hands of Chthon. lol Well, they would suffer the delusions, imo, but a crazy guy is a crazy guy. It would probably try to lead them on a mission of world conquest, as everyone who seems to touch the spear ends up doing.

And his battle suit was made out of that indestructible extraterrestrial metal and tech hybrid. Saying he's not a superhero/villain type, as I said, would be saying Iron Man or Steel aren't superheros/villains or whatever.

But yeah, in the end, the human cop whooped him. If he can do it, Spectre or Lucifer would have little problem.. provided they didn't run forward and leap onto the end of the spear. It has the capacity to pierce anything, and lots of undefined magic properties, such as the regular human used the spear to guide his attacks. Close combat isn't really an option against it. It's the ultimate CQC weapon.

unknowable
Well, they would suffer the delusions, imo, but a crazy guy is a crazy guy. It would probably try to lead them on a mission of world conquest, as everyone who seems to touch the spear ends up doing.

And his battle suit was made out of that indestructible extraterrestrial metal and tech hybrid. Saying he's not a superhero/villain type, as I said, would be saying Iron Man or Steel aren't superheros/villains or whatever.

But yeah, in the end, the human cop whooped him. If he can do it, Spectre or Lucifer would have little problem.. provided they didn't run forward and leap onto the end of the spear. It has the capacity to pierce anything, and lots of undefined magic properties, such as the regular human used the spear to guide his attacks. Close combat isn't really an option against it. It's the ultimate CQC weapon.

I see.

Ironman/Steel referal, lol and true.

So the Spear is limited to CQC, that I have to challenge cause of what I read, it can do alot of other unbelievable feats, now how that comes into play in combat, I'm not to sure, but we both know it can mind control the most powerful meta-humans, even across inter-steller distances, and Hitler created tangible animated valkyries from nothing, so we don't really know if it can AHYUNKICK a mighty blast RYU style. LOL

what do you think?

Juntai
I see.

Ironman/Steel referal, lol and true.

So the Spear is limited to CQC, that I have to challenge cause of what I read, it can do alot of other unbelievable feats, now how that comes into play in combat, I'm not to sure, but we both know it can mind control the most powerful meta-humans, even across inter-steller distances, and Hitler created tangible animated valkyries from nothing, so we don't really know if it can AHYUNKICK a mighty blast RYU style. LOL

what do you think? Yep, The Spear of Destiny has mostly undefined powers, but from what we've seen, against a character like Spectre or Lucifer it seems that CQC is the only way it was used. Making one to believe that's the only other form of offense that could be used to mount against them is rather ineffective. If it had a power to stop them in another way, wouldn't someone have tried?.

So I'm not really saying it's LIMITED to CQC, but rather, against characters of this caliber, it seems only limited to CQC.

The Spear however did also seem to protect that guys soul from The Spectre as well. There's another power.

unknowable
Yep, The Spear of Destiny has mostly undefined powers, but from what we've seen, against a character like Spectre or Lucifer it seems that CQC is the only way it was used. Making one to believe that's the only other form of offense that could be used to mount against them is rather ineffective. If it had a power to stop them in another way, wouldn't someone have tried?.

So I'm not really saying it's LIMITED to CQC, but rather, against characters of this caliber, it seems only limited to CQC.

The Spear however did also seem to protect that guys soul from The Spectre as well. There's another power.

ahh, understood..

Juntai
He also 'called upon the spear' to find the real Spectre, when Spectre split himself into multiples.
There's another power.

But it's a wonder why he made a couple of FAKE duplicates, when Hal was able to produce fully powered and conscious versions of himself in a seemingly endless number.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.