Does anyone remember this movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

annettemint
When: 80's
Where: Woods
Victim(s): horny teenagers
Killer(s): Mutated tree dwelling people with sloth like razors for hands/feet.

The only thing I can remember about this movie was that these "tree people" would swing from tree to tree killing kids. (this is kinda funny now that I think about it) Also, towards the end of the movie one of teenagers finds out that his mother is a tree person. Okay this is down right weird. If someone tells me this movie is called "The Tree People" I'm gonna shot myself.

bogen
can't help you, ask a member named nevermind, he'll tell ya.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by annettemint
When: 80's
Where: Woods
Victim(s): horny teenagers
Killer(s): Mutated tree dwelling people with sloth like razors for hands/feet.

The only thing I can remember about this movie was that these "tree people" would swing from tree to tree killing kids. (this is kinda funny now that I think about it) Also, towards the end of the movie one of teenagers finds out that his mother is a tree person. Okay this is down right weird. If someone tells me this movie is called "The Tree People" I'm gonna shot myself.

hmmm, was there a lot of gore in it? it sounds like it could either be horror OR a fantasy movie. smile

cropsy_is_god
whatever it is i want it

annettemint
I don't remember. I was like five..haha Great parents I had.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.