Bishop Vs. Havoc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
Who wins?

TheKahn
Make it Bishop vs Havok

don't know who the hell this havoc guy is anyway... stick out tongue

willRules
Bishop has guns..........so he wins IMO..........

Piedmon
Havok is screwed against Bishop.

StyleTime
I actually think havok wins this. I don't believe his plasma emits anything Bishop can absorb. Havok would just fry him with an omnidirectional blast at the start of the match.

Havok 10/10

TheKahn
Or could Havok just overload Bishop?

Warmonger
Originally posted by StyleTime
I actually think havok wins this. I don't believe his plasma emits anything Bishop can absorb. Havok would just fry him with an omnidirectional blast at the start of the match.

Havok 10/10

I think you would be wrong here. Bishop has abosrbe pretty much eery kind of energy thrown at him. Pshyic attakcs, Electricity, bullets, optic blast etc. Havok has no real way of hurting Bishop with his primary attacks wehre as all of Bishops attacks are effective.

Bishop 9/10

StyleTime
Originally posted by Warmonger
I think you would be wrong here. Bishop has abosrbe pretty much eery kind of energy thrown at him. Pshyic attakcs, Electricity, bullets, optic blast etc. Havok has no real way of hurting Bishop with his primary attacks wehre as all of Bishops attacks are effective.

Bishop 9/10
All of the attacks he has absorbed still use kinetic energy. Havok's blasts are merely heat. If he has just absorbed heat before, I'll give him the win. I don't think he has just absorbed something like Havok's power before. The closest to Havok's power would be the electricity.

Jose123
isn't heat energy made up of kinetic energy?

StyleTime
not quite.

GalacticStorm
All of the attacks he has absorbed still use kinetic energy. Havok's blasts are merely heat. If he has just absorbed heat before, I'll give him the win. I don't think he has just absorbed something like Havok's power before. The closest to Havok's power would be the electricity.

Havok absorbs ambient cosmic energy and his body releases waves of energy which heats the air up resulting in plasma. Bishop can and has absorbed such energy before, he has done so with Thunderbird 3. Bishop wins.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Jose123
isn't heat energy made up of kinetic energy?

Well, that depends on what kind of heat. Havok uses plasma blasts if i remember. Plasma is matter, its just that the atoms are moving so fast that they become superheated into the plasma state. Yes, technically its kenetic, but u'd have to be real creative for bishop to absorb it. If havok pumped out infared radiation, then it'd just be photons. Science hasn't exactly worked the movement of photons in relation to heat output, but we've never seen bishop absorb laser beams so in that case he's dead.

StyleTime
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Havok absorbs ambient cosmic energy and his body releases waves of energy which heats the air up resulting in plasma. Bishop can and has absorbed such energy before, he has done so with Thunderbird 3. Bishop wins.
Hmmm. I wasn't aware of the Thunderbird incident. That definitely lowers Havok chances of winning. However, Bishop was knocked unconscious by The Fury. I can see Havok knocking Bishop unconscious with a blast as well.

Havok- 5/10

GalacticStorm
Hmmm. I wasn't aware of the Thunderbird incident. That definitely lowers Havok chances of winning. However, Bishop was knocked unconscious by The Fury. I can see Havok knocking Bishop unconscious with a blast as well.

Havok- 5/10

Havok is not the Fury for a start and it wasnt Fury who knocked Bishop out it was Bishop through over exertion. How pray tell is Havok going to pull off a win when all his blasts can be absorbed by Bishop whereas it will take one concussive blast from bishop to fell Havok?

StyleTime
Havok is not the Fury for a start and it wasnt Fury who knocked Bishop out it was Bishop through over exertion. How pray tell is Havok going to pull off a win when all his blasts can be absorbed by Bishop whereas it will take one concussive blast from bishop to fell Havok?
Bishop wasn't overexerted. The fight had nearly just began. He was knocked out from The Fury's blast. No Havok is not The Fury, but The Fury's "Bishop Knock Out Blast" didn't look like anything Havok can't do.

Maybe Bishop can be hurt if he is using his powers to blast. If that's the case, Havok can fry Bishop's guns at the beginning of the fight, and wait until Bishop decides to fire energy. Havok can blast as well and they both loose.

GalacticStorm
Bishop wasn't overexerted. He was knocked out from the Fury's blast. No Havok is not The Fury, but The Fury's "Bishop Knock Out Blast" didn't look like anything Havok can't do.

Maybe Bishop can be hurt if he is using his powers to blast. If that's the case, Havok can fry Bishop's guns at the beginning of the fight, and wait until Bishop decides to fire energy. Havok can blast as well and they both loose.

Youre missing the point. Bishop can absorb all Havok throws at him up to a point. Havok has no defence against a blast from Bishop whatsoever. Comparing Fury taking down Bishop in an energy battle to how Havok would fare in a similar battle is therefore a futile exercise. Havok is not the Fury. Fury adapts to powers, Havok has no defence against Bishop.

cheap cabbage
Bishops a big angry black guy. Havok is a skinny white kid. The big black dude always wins.

StyleTime
Youre missing the point. Bishop can absorb all Havok throws at him up to a point. Havok has no defence against a blast from Bishop whatsoever. Comparing Fury taking down Bishop in an energy battle to how Havok would fare in a similar battle is therefore a futile exercise. Havok is not the Fury. Fury adapts to powers, Havok has no defence against Bishop.
I actually understand what you are saying. I am just unsure if Bishop can "weather the storm" if Havok uses all the energy he has at once. Like I said, the blast The Fury used wasn't anything special. Has Bishop absorbed something similar to all of Havok's power at once?

Blair Wind
laughing

StyleTime
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Bishops a big angry black guy. Havok is a skinny white kid. The big black dude always wins.
True. lol
yes laughing

superman420sexy
Uhm who else thinks Beyonce's ass is computer animated. It's to nice not to be

superman420sexy
Ya'll have to go post in the Jesus Christ and living tribunal thread man.. its got a twist of cheap cabbage in it

GalacticStorm
I actually understand what you are saying. I am just unsure if Bishop can "weather the storm" if Havok uses all the energy he has at once. Like I said, the blast The Fury used wasn't anything special. Has Bishop absorbed something similar to all of Havok's power at once?

Havok cannot channel all his power into a single quickfire bolt. From the comic it isnt conclusive as to whether Fury caused that blast or whether it was Bishops output which was likened on panel to a "small star". You therefore cant treat it as conclusively the Furys doing only to then use that as a point for why Havok would have a chance.

One quick blast from Bishop and Havok is down and out. He has no defence against Bs power. Havok couldnt channel enough power in one blast to take B out quicker than B could just lay him out with a single concussive blast.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by superman420sexy
Uhm who else thinks Beyonce's ass is computer animated. It's to nice not to be

U watching the Check on it vid? evil face

superman420sexy
hellz yeah man I'd like to check on that

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by superman420sexy
hellz yeah man I'd like to check on that

I didnt know she was that flexible!! eek!

I bet Jigga makes the most of that evil face

superman420sexy
I like the part where she's like "I'ma let you have it, as long as you don't grab it" And turns around and puts her hand down her ass crack in the same position the greek gods greek it up with the chick known as wonder woman.. Go read the hercules vs. wonder woman"THE TRUTH" thread for some funny stuff to kno what I'm talking about

StyleTime
Havok cannot channel all his power into a single quickfire bolt. From the comic it isnt conclusive as to whether Fury caused that blast or whether it was Bishops output which was likened on panel to a "small star". You therefore cant treat it as conclusively the Furys doing only to then use that as a point for why Havok would have a chance.

Aww, you had to point out the "small star" bit eh?

The truth is, I knew Bishop would win this but I am bored because there aren't any good threads up at the moment. I figured that I'd try to find SOMETHING I could use to defend Havok to at least get some sort riveting discussion started.

Seriously, Bishop got back up and rematched The Fury after being blasted. Of course he beats Havok.

Thanks for your patience.

superman420sexy
dude comedy in my threads is great man. And we can all assume that wonder women, superman prime, asgardians and olympians,galactus, celestials, and the lt and toaa can beat anyone so we are all straight anyway.. oh dont forget jesus christ he can kill them all just by saying check on it

GalacticStorm
Aww, you had to point out the "small star" bit eh?

The truth is, I knew Bishop would win this but I am bored because there aren't any good threads up at the moment. I figured that I'd try to find SOMETHING I could use to defend Havok to at least get some sort riveting discussion started.

Seriously, Bishop got back up and rematched The Fury after being blasted. Of course he beats Havok.

Thanks for your patience.

Youre welcome wink

Aries_04
I find it unbelieveable that people say Bishop does this much better in a fight against Havok than Agent Zero.....WHEN THEY HAVE THE EXACT SAME POWERSET!!!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=393334&from=thread&pagenumber=1#post6057137

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.