Monthly Comic Sales Chart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
http://www.newsarama.com/marketreport/Dec05sales.html

King_Mungi
Marvel comics is still outselling DC?..What?

Jose123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Marvel comics is still outselling DC?..What?

DC will be on top every once and a while. Then marvel will do something with Mutants and be in the lead again.

Philosophía
Worth a bump.

July sales charts:
http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/20795.html

Hulk and Incredible Hulks is selling worse than Wonder Woman, which is pretty bad.
X-Men Schism, the big event, debuted rather weak, out of the top 10, and out of the top 25 by issue two.
Avengers/Green Lantern are still going strong while the Batman line isn't as strong as it was a few months ago, with Batman Inc. shipping bi-monthly or worse and the other titles losing steam.
Fear Itself is beating Flashpoint on the main series, but losing on the tie-ins.

More at the link.

Q99
Yea, I thought the Hulks were still a "thing" and would be doing better.

Though Odyssey is nearing it's end and is still pretty popular. 28-29k isn't all that bad, fairly high in the middle tier nowadays.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Mighty Thor #4 came in at 30? Haha, and the trend continues. #1 came in 2, #2 was at 19 and #3 was at 22. Like I said, starting a new run would only allow a temporary boost in sales.

Fraction's previous run kept on dropping until it hit the 30's. Marvel says fans vote with dollars, so I'll be pissed if they don't kick him off the title if it gets worse.

When JMS and Gillen where handling the character, it was either in the top 10s or 20s. Introducing a new character will probably boost the sales temporarily but if the quality doesn't pick up I'm predicting a drop once again.

I am however disappointed that JIM's is doing so bad. It's doing better than Wonder Woman but that's nothing to brag about.

Q99
That's better than New Mutants, Red Robin, and similar books too. JIM is doing quite well for a secondary character book.

Bentley
Wow, Captain America has really become a mainstay after many years of being a minor player saleswise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.