Jesse Custer VS. The Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Debate.

Mider
he should just make jesse's mouth vanish, or make him babble, or just shapeshift so he dont have ears lol

DigiMark007
Ha. This sounds like an old whirly thread. laughing out loud

...and I still have no idea who JC is.

Juntai
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Ha. This sounds like an old whirly thread. laughing out loud

...and I still have no idea who JC is. Jesse Custer is The Preacher.

Whittdawg92
Spectre no question.

Tassadar
If Jesse has enough time to say "die" he wins. Otherwise, he loses. How fast is Spectre, and how ruthless? Does he know Jesse's power so that he can counter it before Jesse uses it?

sexyking
Originally posted by Tassadar
If Jesse has enough time to say "die" he wins. Otherwise, he loses. How fast is Spectre, and how ruthless? Does he know Jesse's power so that he can counter it before Jesse uses it?

Jesse is preety powerful and i think if he was facing spectre with a host he might kill the host but i dont think he can kill the wrath of god itself thats beyond his powers so spectre wins.

Mider
the voice doesnt work if the person cant understand them so the spectre can just make him speak in jibberish, also if spectre cant hear it, then it wont work, spectre could just nullify jessy's sound waves or just morph into a spectre with out ears i mean sounds dumb but whatever works.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Mider
the voice doesnt work if the person cant understand them so the spectre can just make him speak in jibberish, also if spectre cant hear it, then it wont work, spectre could just nullify jessy's sound waves or just morph into a spectre with out ears i mean sounds dumb but whatever works.

He probably could, but he would do so only if he knew what Jesses power was. Thats my point, the thread starter didnt specify if Spectre knew what the Preacher was capable of. If Spec knows, he curbstomps Jesse, if he doesnt I think Jesse could score a few wins.

B dot Rob
Jesse Custer: Touch yourself until the end of time
Spectre: *touches himself until the end of time*

Jesse Custer wins

Mider
you know that the rules state that they both know what there capable of. not the thread rules the forum rules

Private Pion
Spectre seals off Jesse's mouth, then stretches him through the 4th dimension so that his feet are at the dawn of creation and his head is at the end of all time.

0wn3d.

grey fox
Custer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.