This maybe awkward but what the hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MC_GG
Ok i got this problem. There's this girl i really like (more like love). The problem is that when i find the right time to tell her how i feel about her i studder and she just stares at me. Something tells me she knows i like her. What should i do about this?

-hh-
Originally posted by MC_GG
Ok i got this problem. There's this girl i really like (more like love). The problem is that when i find the right time to tell her how i feel about her i studder and she just stares at me. Something tells me she knows i like her. What should i do about this? a punch in the face would do good thumb up

MC_GG
Ok how's that gonna help?

redcaped
Let the heat flow through you.

MC_GG
Meh, i dont wanna do that, it might freak her out.

Itzak
Do you want her to know how you feel about her, or not?

MC_GG
Yes i do

Itzak
Ok, one question tho... How old are you?

Tails x 20
Write a note or tell a friend to tell her or think about if she had moved and you missed your chance with her. Best you tell her soonest you can before you and her lose contact or she finds someone else.

JacopeX
Ok i got this problem. There's this girl i really like (more like love). The problem is that when i find the right time to tell her how i feel about her i studder and she just stares at me. Something tells me she knows i like her. What should i do about this? Yo start by talkin to her then treat her like a friend. Jus dont mess up and shell start to like you more thatll youll be in a greta postion of askin her out.

Tails x 20
Best he doesn't because she would attach herself to him as a friend then someone else goes out with her and he misses his chance.

leana marie
practice!!! pretend your friend is her then tell him how much you like him!!! lol

Mīsk
Right..

Tails x 20
Him? yea DEV1L made my sig too.

leana marie
but that would be funny if she caught him doing that...

Itzak
Originally posted by leana marie
but that would be funny if she caught him doing that...

erm

leana marie
im so mean... hahaha

Itzak
Originally posted by leana marie
im so mean... hahaha

yes Even tho I don't know you.

Leo.M
just tell her how you feel. You'll feel much better after you do and who knows, she might like you back. don't miss the chance to be with someone you like, just tell her how you feel.

Roulette
Originally posted by Leo.M
just tell her how you feel. You'll feel much better after you do and who knows, she might like you back. don't miss the chance to be with someone you like, just tell her how you feel.

yes good advicethumb up

MC>> you obviously really like her, so, just go for it..get it off your chest.

Darth Macabre
Ok i got this problem. There's this girl i really like (more like love). The problem is that when i find the right time to tell her how i feel about her i studder and she just stares at me. Something tells me she knows i like her. What should i do about this?

Just go up to her and be like. "Hey, you're amazing. You make me smile whenever I see you. When we talk, my mind races a thousand miles per second. I know I'm good for you, what do you say if we give it a chance and go out to dinner?"

If she slaps you in the face, then its a no go.

If she smiles and says yes, then your in.

If your below 7th grade then don't say what I told you. She might think it's a little wierd.

Zarathustra
Word of wisdom: if there's one thing I know about girls, it's that I make them uncomfortable.
But if there's two things I know, the other one is that the longer you wait the more difficult it's going to get, and the more significant the gesture will seem. Now, if this seems like the most important thing in the world when you think about it, it's best not to let that impression get across. Think of it this way: if the situation is overwhelming for you, and you've had time to think about it, it's probably much more so on her side if it comes as a surprise. So, in short, aim for the exact opposite of that scene that's in every sappy romance with the pouring rain and declaration of love etc... Pretend it's not a big deal, because to be frank it's really not. You're going to feel like this plenty of times about plenty of people. All you should looking for is an opportunity to explore the relationship. Leave it at that: it's a minor, attainable goal. Forget about desperation. Forget about "needing". Forget about any feeling that the adjective "ardent" could be applied to. That should make the possibility of rejection far more tolerable.

redcaped
Girls don't need flowers they need kisses, so move on man.

Nevermind
The reason why you probably stutter is that you're going in with a loaded gun. You get what I'm talkin' about? Choke the bishop. After that you'll feel relaxed. Then go and tell her how you feel. I think it'll help. Just make sure you haven't left any evidence of your adventure on you.

khfreak#1
Originally posted by JacopeX
Yo start by talkin to her then treat her like a friend. Jus dont mess up and shell start to like you more thatll youll be in a greta postion of askin her out.
i completly agreeOriginally posted by Tails x 20
Best he doesn't because she would attach herself to him as a friend then someone else goes out with her and he misses his chance. ah but do u not see what jacpe was sayin if they become really good friends and she does go out with some other guy,he can be ther 2 fall on from that relationship ,hence he has bagged himself a girlfriend

khfreak#1
Originally posted by Nevermind
The reason why you probably stutter is that you're going in with a loaded gun. You get what I'm talkin' about? Choke the bishop. After that you'll feel relaxed. Then go and tell her how you feel. I think it'll help. Just make sure you haven't left any evidence of your adventure on you.
when the **** did we enter the world of "theres something about mary"
and any way that is a bad idea ,cause what if he goes on a date and scores ,oh yeah ya didnt think about that aspect did ya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.