OMG!!! I kid you not! from this day forward, I will wear NOTHING but Suits!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
okay okay, the funeral was nice. good turnout, but okay back to me now...im on my way home and I have nothing in the fridge okay, i mean nada silch ney!...so i stop at the local dollar store to pick up some canned foods. I mean come on, 75 cents for a tall can of Chef Boyardi!!! YOU CANT Go Wrong!!! however im still wearing my Black suit shifty

so i walk in and I immediately notice children, Mothers, gay men, turn and look in my direction. I mean i was lookin smockin smokin' ...wait wait...here comes the best part!....

I decide to go to the local Albertsons cause I need bread so i head on over there pick up the bread and some other necessities, and I mean im lookin at like a 25 dollar grocery bill..but wait! Guess what Im still wearing flirt1 eek! thats right the suit!!!

so i go in line and the lady asks if i have a rewards card!? I say no i dont have it with me...she automatically gives me a discount anyway eek! the bill came out to 16 bucks!!!!

I swear! I will never wear anything but suits again!!!!!!!

Roulette
laughing out loud

clapseems like the suit is really workin' for yethumb up

Leo.M
Black suits are the best cool

a1hsauce
cry you posted in my thread....

big grin and yes it is yes

Roulette
confused are those happy tears, or sad ones?...they look like sad ones to mesad

Roulette
Originally posted by Leo.M

yes

very scharp, very schexy^-^

Leo.M
Originally posted by Roulette

i think there happy ones stick out tongue

a1hsauce
cool yesss...I did look like a Secret Agent big grin

Tears of joy cry

Roulette
Originally posted by a1hsauce

Tears of joy cry
hehe^^ okaybig grin well thas gooooooood then^^

Roulette
i think there happy ones stick out tongue
embarrasment..

well the smilie was misleading..schmoll

Leo.M

Tears of joy cry

that's why the ladies gave you the look, like they'd go out with you cool

embarrasment..

well the smilie was misleading..schmoll

no need to be embarrassed happy

Roulette

no need to be embarrassed happy

big grinhehe...

ninja

khfreak#1
what will really make good things happen is if u wear a earphone ,the one u usually see won by the secret service

Capt_Fantastic
I wore suits everyday for all four years of high school. I have 54 suits by now. And you get much more respect/attention when you wear them.

Ronny
i want a suit eek!

i like guys in suits happy

bogen
BLACK SUITS ROCK, PINSTRIPES ROCK JUST AS GOOD SO GET SOME O THOSE AS WELL Happy Dance Happy Dance pimp

khfreak#1
Originally posted by Ronny
i want a suit eek!

i like guys in suits happy
im wearin a suit cool yes

a1hsauce
Originally posted by khfreak#1
what will really make good things happen is if u wear a earphone ,the one u usually see won by the secret service
eek! thats an Excellent Idea!!!!!

Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I wore suits everyday for all four years of high school. I have 54 suits by now. And you get much more respect/attention when you wear them.
yes I totally agree!!

Morning_Glory
whoa

Morning_Glory
suits? i love a man in a suit droolio

a1hsauce
whoa what?

Morning_Glory
whoa! i love a man in a suit! just thought I would say (again)

a1hsauce
shifty do ya now?

Morning_Glory
uh huh

a1hsauce
i like women in dresses yes

Morning_Glory
i hate dresses erm

a1hsauce
Its even better when theyre not wearing em whistle

Morning_Glory
sigh...spoken like a true guy

a1hsauce
laughing out loud is that a bad thing?

GCG
Reservoir Dogs - Everyone you met watched that movie and are scared you might have a gun underneath that black suit. So you get respected by everyone.

Hey ; next time put something a little bulky under the jacket.

a1hsauce
laughing out loud someone actully brought up the movie reservoir dogs when i was with them stick out tongue

GCG
All you need is some black shades cool

a1hsauce
would have looked sooo spiffy with some shades yes

Master_Nihilus
okay okay, the funeral was nice. good turnout, but okay back to me now...im on my way home and I have nothing in the fridge okay, i mean nada silch ney!...so i stop at the local dollar store to pick up some canned foods. I mean come on, 75 cents for a tall can of Chef Boyardi!!! YOU CANT Go Wrong!!! however im still wearing my Black suit shifty

so i walk in and I immediately notice children, Mothers, gay men, turn and look in my direction. I mean i was lookin smockin smokin' ...wait wait...here comes the best part!....

I decide to go to the local Albertsons cause I need bread so i head on over there pick up the bread and some other necessities, and I mean im lookin at like a 25 dollar grocery bill..but wait! Guess what Im still wearing flirt1 eek! thats right the suit!!!

so i go in line and the lady asks if i have a rewards card!? I say no i dont have it with me...she automatically gives me a discount anyway eek! the bill came out to 16 bucks!!!!

I swear! I will never wear anything but suits again!!!!!!! ..Where's that suit I put in my closet yesterday..you've inspired me eek!

a1hsauce
big grin go out my fellow Man!!! enjoy the secrets of which I have passed on!!!

Master_Nihilus
big grin go out my fellow Man!!! enjoy the secrets of which I have passed on!!! I shall...w00t big grin

Syren
Suits droolio

General Envy
I, Envy shall rename you into 'Agent A1hsauce', now go to the Matrix and help Agent Smith!

Master_Nihilus
*puts on my suit* Hmm..does it make my ass look fat? stick out tongue

a1hsauce
suits are the sex arent they big grin

Master_Nihilus
suits are the sex arent they big grin Maybe to woman..but to men..their stylish wink

Salem07
Guys in suits big grin....guys in black suits droolio

Master_Nihilus
Originally posted by Salem07
Guys in suits big grin....guys in black suits droolio *switches to black suit* stick out tongue

a1hsauce
i have both blue and black big grin

Salem07
laughing good choicewink

Salem07
i have both blue and black big grin

Black hunwink

a1hsauce
I will take your advice stick out tongue wink

DarkC
A tuxedo makes you feel a couple of inches taller sometimes.

It's not the case at my age group.

Salem07
I will take your advice stick out tongue wink

Betterstick out tongue

Revernd Maynard

I swear! I will never wear anything but suits again!!!!!!! droolio

Koala MeatPie
See, I always wear suits, Thats not the reason... But I still wear suits / Jackets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.