Cin Drallig Vs Obi-Wan(ROTS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Envy
B4n4n4 WTFpwnd - REX

DrDoom101
ZOMG!!!!!! EXECUTE ORDER 67! DESTROY ALL BANANAS!

Captain REX
Apparently Cin Drallig was a master swordsman, but I don't know much about him. I doubt anyone does.

General Envy
Argghh, Rex pwned my Banana again! Actually its WTFPwn..

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Captain REX
Apparently Cin Drallig was a master swordsman, but I don't know much about him. I doubt anyone does.
Cin was a teacher in swordplay but he is no match for ROTS Obi-Wan. I mean ROTS Anakin pwned him.

Captain REX
We don't know the circumstances of that fight, we just know that Anakin fought and killed him. The video game was too overexagerated. *shrug*

On top of that, Anakin was a better swordsman than Obi-Wan, and his power was enhanced by the Dark Side.

And actually, General Envy, I instituted a new rule, specifically for you. You might want to go check. So I don't really care how you say it.

General Envy
And actually, General Envy, I instituted a new rule, specifically for you. You might want to go check. So I don't really care how you say it.

Why are you so mean to me?!?

Captain REX
This:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t386874.html

And this, which can no longer be the first post:

Happy Dance

If you have a problem with this, I am unrelenting, take it to someone higher up.

General Envy
This:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t386874.html

And this, which can no longer be the first post:

Happy Dance

Any other questions?

schmoll

Shadow x 20
We don't know the circumstances of that fight, we just know that Anakin fought and killed him. The video game was too overexagerated. *shrug*

On top of that, Anakin was a better swordsman than Obi-Wan, and his power was enhanced by the Dark Side.

But Cin also had the aid of 2 other Jedi. Not to mention Obi-Wan defeated Anakin despite him being retarded. And your power isn't enchanted by the dark side because then the dark side would be stronger which it isn't.

Captain REX
Those two other Jedi were Padawans, Whie and Bene.

And it can be enhanced; it's not stronger in the sense that it can beat the Light Side, but it is a quicker path to power that a Jedi would have to train years to achieve. So, Anakin did increase his power.

Shadow x 20
Luke went through a few months of training and he was a match for Lord Vader

Darth_Glentract
Cin Drallig dies. Anakin defeated him very quickly according to the novelization, Dark Nest, and we can see in the movie seen that Anakin is fighting him with one hand-an insult.

darthsith19
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=367316&highlight=Cin+Drallig+vs+ObiWan

THE SEARCH ENGINE WILL BE THE END OF YOU!!!

Lord Darkstar
lol

And yes Obi-Wan would kill him.

If Cin can be beaten by Anakin with two other jedi helping him, reguardless of those jedi's power, he is not that great. Obi-Wan on the other hand was able to beat Anakin one on one

calvin44
Nick Gillard is the master of sabers, he tought Obi and
Ani! Happy Dance Take that Rex!!!

Captain REX
Ah, a repeat thread.

Closing...

And Shadow...about Luke vs. Vader...cripple vs. half-trained boy. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.