Internet hoax- Hobbit trailer is a fake!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buzzbbird
eek! sorry to disillusion anyone who thought that the hobbit's release on Dec, 19 2006 was real. It is not
The trailer is a cleaver bit of editing using DRAGONSLAYER, the 1981 movie, and bits of the LOTR movies.
In addition, I must say that I did not like the changing of some key elements Mr. Jackson did in his trilogy. The ents deciding not to fight? C'mon! I know that you have to invent dialog, and cut scenes due to time constraints, but not change character actions 180 degrees from what was written. Pissed me off!!
Thanks mad

Shadow x 20
The ents did go to battle against the forces of Isengard. Peter just wanted to make them seem more in touch with the trees that were cut down.

bogen
NO WAI!!!!!!!!11111111oneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneo
neoeoneoneoneone

DanielLB
That tailer has been out for years........................

waiting4trotk
Living far far far away and not going on the internet to look for films much (until recently...) I didn't know the Hobbit was even coming out... I got told it and got all excited and then I found this site and saw the trailer and.. bummer..
But thanks for telling.. if not id be counting the days off on my calendar.. like 323 left... anyways...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.