Agen Kolar (AOTC) vs. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twilight Janick
The setting: Korriban. Each of them has their respective lightsabers: a single one for Agen Kolar, a dual one for Maul.

darthsith19
Maul pwns. Like, you know how he beat Qui-Gon? Well, Qui-Gon's far stronger than Agen. You know how Sidious WTF pwnd Agen? Well, Maul and Sidious fight in a comic and Maul nearly wins (of course, Sidious isn't trying to kill Maul, but still).

In otherwords:

THIS THREAD SUCKS! mad

Captain REX
Play nice, DS19...

Agen Kolar wasn't a Master in AOTC, yet, was he?

Council#13
I dunno.

Anyway, i made a thread about Kolar and Koth vs. Maul and as we all know, Kolar is no match for Maul

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Captain REX
Play nice, DS19...

Agen Kolar wasn't a Master in AOTC, yet, was he? He was on the Jedi High Council in the Clone Wars, not sure about AOTC

darthsith19
shifty

No, he wasn't on the Council in AOTC. Not sure if he was a Master or not.

Sorgo
I don't see Agen coming out of this one.

As shitty as the fact is that Maul died to a Padawan, this does not deteriorate his skill. He still killed an immensely skilled Jedi who trained under Dooku.

Agen? Well... He got stabbed. From what we have seen from his skill, he pretty much bites the dust and damn hard at that.

Maul takes it home.

Twilight Janick
Right. But do we involve Kolar in a book or a comic where he is better than he is in AOTC or ROTS?

Sorgo
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Right. But do we involve Kolar in a book or a comic where he is better than he is in AOTC or ROTS?

Huh? Do we involve him? What are you talking about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.