the greatest jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

anikinindrag
I think OBone is the greatest jedi ever
he beat anakin and yoda was in that part too however he didn't beat anakin when they fell

((The_Anomaly))
ummm, yea

Yoda is the greatest Jedi

anikinindrag
no luke is the greatest jedi cuse he brought balance to the force

((The_Anomaly))
No actually Vader (Anakin) did that. But nice try.

Council#13
Thank god that person is retricted because of his obscene sig

bogen
umm im saying a toss up between yoda and luke, yeah thank the MODS!

Cascador
the greatest Jedi is luke...cause he understood the mistake the Jedi made with the Chosen One. He saw there was conflict in him and the Jedi could only see a downside.

lowrider370
yea luke was the greatest jedi

jedikac
Don't forget about Mace smile He kicked Palpatine's ass big grin

Cascador
Originally posted by jedikac
Don't forget about Mace smile He kicked Palpatine's ass big grin

no he didn't...that's why Mace was fried and Palps lived many years longer than him stick out tongue

darthvader_fan
Originally posted by anikinindrag
I think OBone is the greatest jedi ever
he beat anakin and yoda was in that part too however he didn't beat anakin when they fell you spelled it wrong

((The_Anomaly))
Luke didn't do anything. All he did was go and confront Palpatine and Vader because he knew there was still good in Anakin. Anakin was the one who actually did anything important. All luke did was sit there and get fried by Palps lightning.

In knowledge force and general Jedi-ness Yoda is the obvious choice with Obi-Wan coming a close second. Luke was a Padawan with (in terms of old republic Jedi) hardly any training time at all.

I see no reason for Luke to be "the greatest Jedi ever" to be perfectly honest. The only thing he's got is that he saw a glimmer of hope in Anakin.

BAILY
Yoda and Obi-Wan own all.. at least they survived the Jedi Purge.. the others got their asses handed to them.. like pussies

Fox4
Originally posted by Council#13
Thank god that person is retricted because of his obscene sig Thank Christ,that sig was repulsive sick , actually he got restricted because he wanted to 'get it on' with Priestess laughing, I think thats actually him and his mother in his sig eek!

Cascador
Luke is described by Yoda as the fastest learner ever, so no doubt he is a great Jedi. His trial was to confront Vader and he did. He did what you call the greatest Jedi ever failed to do. Cause being a Jedi is more than just fighting. Luke understood what was wrong with Vader while Obi-Wan failed to miss it. Obi-Wan was too blind by his own emotions, what almost happened to Luke when Vader tempted Luke by treatening his sister. Obi-Wan said that Sith deal in absolutes, so did he! Face it...The old Jedi order wasn't perfect, with rules that drew not only the Chosen one mad but many other Jedi. Even Obi-Wan admits that Anakin's downfall was his own fault.

NoFate007
Obi-Wan was the greatest. His feats in both strength and wisdom in all 6 films just prove that he's all in all smarter than Yoda, more powerful than Anakin, blah blah blah.

mace=badass
Originally posted by Fox4
I think thats actually him and his mother in his sig
sick

preysin
yoda hes the greatest. anakin could've become the greatest but he join the dark side.

Captain REX
Originally posted by preysin
yoda hes the greatest. anakin could've become the greatest but he join the dark side.

If you think about it, Anakin is the greatest. He destroyed the Sith, after all. wink

bogen
lucke was more powerful than both yoda and obi.
he was far more powerful with the force and helped start a new republic and a new order of jedi.
he also defeated palps twice, in EU.
he used force electric judgement to a power unseen before, instead of the norm yellow or orange he produced green.

((The_Anomaly))
Luke was ONLY more powerful then Obi and Yoda in EU

So unfortunately that means nothing here. In the movies he was FARRRRRR weaker then Yoda and Obi. In the movies he was a barely trained padawan.

Cascador
We're talking about the greatest Jedi, not the strongest. Besides Luke has about the same strength, Anakin had, and Anakin was in theory the strongest Jedi ever, highest midi-chlorian count ever, remember?

mace=badass
Luke pawns teh noobs.

General Solo
The Greatest Jedi would have to be Luke like almost everyone else has been saying. Mace should also be in that catagorie because he would of beaten Palpatine but Anakin cut off his arm before he can do what he had to do. Yoda isn't really one of the greatest Jedi ever because he was no match for Palapatine for some reason. And Obi-wan he is great too but Luke is just greater because he brought the New Republic back after the destruction of the sith smile

Jedi Priestess
Can I just say I LOVE whomever removed this dickweeds sig. My stomach thanks you as well.

mace=badass
^^ I definatley agree.

bogen
yeah that was fowl, but anywho luke was mad in EU, and weak i the movies ur right.
so my vote goes with yoda

Stun
Originally posted by Captain REX
If you think about it, Anakin is the greatest. He destroyed the Sith, after all. wink

and the fact that not many jedi return to the light - ok, so Luke played a major part, but it was Anakin's choice

Fox4
.Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Can I just say I LOVE whomever removed this dickweeds sig. My stomach thanks you as well. Thanks big grin , like I posted before, I think that was him and his mom from the family album. laughing , oh well , atleast you didn't take him up on his offer ,Priestess eek!

Padawan
Luke, no doubt. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.