Deathstroke vs Doc Samson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Deathstroke-Superhuman mental capacity, near instantaneous reflexes, regeneration, immortal, super strength, stamina, artificial eye sees in infrared vision

vs

Doc Samson-Leonard Samson's gamma irradiated skin provides him with natural body armor and incredible resistance to most forms of injury. In addition, his body's strength has increased to superhuman levels, in particular his leg muscles, which allows him to leap fantastic distances.
- Superhuman strength, endurance and leaping ability

golem370
pic

who?-kid
Doc Samson should win. But he's a lousy fighter, and not overexperienced.

King KAM
Originally posted by who?-kid
Doc Samson should win. But he's a lousy fighter, and not overexperienced. if you cut his hair.....its over.

grey fox
Deathstroke uses his sword to give samson a crew cut.....

golem370
Are we really considering hair pulling paperbag1

newyorkcares
Deathstroke would either outfight him, outthink him or a combination of both. Doc Samson is just a strong Scientist.

Darth Martin
Yea, he's brute strength and slow compared. It could go either way.

Broly92
Doc Samson 7/10

Thanos_THOTU
Isn't Samson in the 80(-ton)s?
He will impail Deathstroke with a punch.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Isn't Samson in the 80(-ton)s?
He will impail Deathstroke with a punch. If he caught DS that is. DS has Promethium chainmail and a promethium powerstaff and sword. DS reacts with the Flash. He's evaded Superman. Held hias own against Aquaman and beaten Hal Jordan with his wits. I won't even bring up the Identity Crisis fight. It could go either way.

Accel
Basically, it shouldn't be much trouble for Slade to chop off Samson's hair, so I'll say he takes it.

Broly92
Originally posted by Darth Martin
If he caught DS that is. DS has Promethium chainmail and a promethium powerstaff and sword. DS reacts with the Flash. He's evaded Superman. Held hias own against Aquaman and beaten Hal Jordan with his wits. I won't even bring up the Identity Crisis fight. It could go either way.
which is all stupid (basically the Dc Wolverine)

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Broly92
which is all stupid (basically the Dc Wolverine) I won't even go there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.