Superhero best-friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
As the name states what are some superheroes and supervillains best friends. For example.

Nightcrawler is Wolverine's
Nightwing is Flash's
Robin is Kid Flash's
Superboy is Robin's
Professor X is Magnerto's

etc.

Jose123
Luke Cage and Iron fist

Spider-man and Daredevil

Superman and Batman

Captain America and Ironman

Deadpool and Cable(somewhat)

Wolverine and Colossus

NoFate007
Batman and...?

I would assume:

Jean and Storm
Spider-Man and Johnny Storm seem to be good friends

I'm drawing a blank.

Jose123
Originally posted by NoFate007
Batman and...?

I would assume:

Jean and Storm
Spider-Man and Johnny Storm seem to be good friends

I'm drawing a blank.

Batman and Superman is obvious.their best friends. No matter how much bats denies it.

King_Mungi
Pete Ross is Superman's

Said in Adventures of Superman #647-"You know why. You're my best friend, Pete."

Cyber Ninja
jimmy and supes batman and nightwing Wolvie and cyke or gambit lol

edit. Wolvie and hank spidey and rob

jrodslam
Hal (GL) and Ollie (GA)
Iceman and Beast
Booster and Blue Beetle
Namor and Stingray
Multiple Man and Strong Guy
Hawkman and Atom

Jose123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Pete Ross is Superman's

Said in Adventures of Superman #647-"You know why. You're my best friend, Pete."

Pete ross is a superhero?

NoFate007
I was thinking Batman/Superman, but it always seems as though, to me at least, that its sort of a...I don't want to say one-sided friendship...shit, I don't know how to word what I'm thinking correctly to get the point across.

Superman always seems more appreciative of Batman than vice versa, but it seems as though Clark/Kal-El doesn't respect Bruce as much as the opposite.

Bruce always seems to have a relationship with everybody, so I guess I just took it as, Bruce makes everyone his best friend in their eyes, in different ways, but he respects Clark more than the rest, and that's why he constantly argues with him and fights (proves wrong, lol) with him.

Bruce has always been one that likes a challenge, and it seems as though he purposely does this with Superman because its the biggest challenge he could have, and in a way he's fulfilling a "keep your enemies closer" style of thinking, subconsciously...

There is a friendship no doubt, but I can't picture Bruce ever saying to Clark that he's his best friend. If anything I'd have to say Alfred is Bruce's best friend.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Jose123
Pete ross is a superhero?

Yep, he did just save Jimmy and a few firefighters driving a van through forest fire .

Good point to make a broader field. The super heroes best-friends can also just be normal people rather than just a superhero.

Originally posted by jrodslam

Iceman and Beast

I would say Wonderman and Beast.

King_Mungi
*ignore double post*

jrodslam
Almost forgot.

Barry and Hal.

Lucid Lui
Wonder Man and Beast...

jrodslam
Juggernaut and Nocturne.

Fonzie
Wonder Man & Beast
Human Torch & Spiderman
Iron Man & Captain America
Iron Fist & Luke Cage
Colossus & Wolverine
Juggernaut & Squidboy

....how could u all forget Reed Richards and Ben Grimm?!?!

Aaaaaaayyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!!! thumbsup

Next Venom_girl
Spider-man and the Prowler
Black Canary and the Oracle
Venom and Morbius
Wolfsbane and Dani Moonstar
Ian Nottingham and Kenneth Irons
Blade and Whistler
Ironman and War Machine
Spider-woman and Nick Fury
Spawn and Cogliostro

Lucid Lui
Shatterstar and Rictor
Chamber and Skin
Juggernaut and Black Tom

snoopdogg
Batman and Nightwing?

They have been friends the longest I believe.

Piedmon
Wolverine is close to Colossus, but I don't see them as best friends. Kurt is Wolverine's closest guy-friend, confidante and occasional spiritual advisor (as in Wolverine v.3 #7 or something.) Wolverine was once that way with Mac Hudson and Eugene Judd but they've grown apart over the years.

Kitty Pryde and Rachel Summers are best friends, I think. The concept of a "best" friend kind of faded from me after sixth grade, so I don't know if they see it that way, but yeah.

The Ion
Kyle Rayner and John Stewart
Superman and Wonder Woman
Silver Surfer and Silver Surfer's board (Norrin am cry sad )

King_Mungi
Sasquatch is probally James Hudson's best-friend. As said in Wolverine vol.2 James and Wolverine's relationship is James is like a foster father to Wolverine or said to be a brother in Uncanny.

Wolverine and Puck are still close, but they were never best friends. Just really good ones.

Scoobless
Iron Man & Captain America aren't as buddy buddy as a lot of you seem to think

Cap quite often has problems with the way Tony does things.... in fact Thor is way more pally with Iron Man than Cap is

stormfront13
wolfsbane and moonstar are often labaled as soulmates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.