Deadpool versus Ironfist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ex11B
Who wins this battle?

braz
Deadpool

jrodslam
I have questions here. People are always mentioning Deadpool and Iron Fist's skills, but who have they beaten with MA skills?

In this fight, does DP have his guns and sword? Is IF allowed to use the iron fist?

Ex11B
Originally posted by jrodslam
I have questions here. People are always mentioning Deadpool and Iron Fist's skills, but who have they beaten with MA skills?

In this fight, does DP have his guns and sword? Is IF allowed to use the iron fist?
If thats what you want,sure.

StyleTime
Originally posted by jrodslam

I agree. We all saw what happened when Deadpool had to fight a real fighter like Shen Kuei.

For those who don't know. Shen Kuei utterly kicked Deadpool's butt......3 times in a row.....using NO weapons their first fight.....except Deadpool's sword.....which he impaled Deadpool with at the end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.