Jesus Christ vs. TOAA and THE LT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman420sexy
Well the subject basically says it all

I'm gonna go with cheap cabbage or Jesus christ on this one

superman420sexy
come on someone's got to comment on this onE

Mordum
this is stupid jesus has no real power. All he can do is "supposedly" cure the blind and turn water into wine.

Thread Over.

superman420sexy
Yeah well he could condem you to hell too but I'm not gonna go there and start a religion war/force my religion on other people

Mider
whats wrong with you people you make dumb threads already now your insulting The Son Of God and for your info you fools Christ could do alot more then heal the blinde try being so powerful that to see Him in person would make you go blinde. and im talking about in His glorifies state and this is a stupid thread someone needs to shut it down.

Soljer
WOW! HE CAN BLIND PEOPLE! TOTALLY COOL!

But you know, on the cosmic scale we are talking, that is negligible.

Anyways, take your preaching evangalism somewhere else, the thread was a joke, and if you can't accept a small 'funny,' then come back to the forums when you mature a little. It isn't such a big deal, you'll learn that in a few years, pup.

Mider
this thread is offensive and stupid CLOSE IT YOU gODLESS FOOLS

kevdude
would it be a big deal if it had anything to do with racism?? im sure it would be a big deal. Jesus would win though, TOAA has never been seen(that we know of) . this thread does need taken down!

superman420sexy
yeah jesus would be above the one that is above all. Because he jsut is he is jesus for crying out loud. And I'm being dead serious, but the thread was kind of a joke. I shouldn't have made a joke with jesus i it though.

Mider
you should close it then just ask one of the mods to close it its your thread they should honor your request as they have mine.

grey fox
Daddy isn't going to let his son smart mouth him .......

bean_machine
lol

Paola
this was not funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.