Galactus vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman420sexy
Who would win I gotta go with batman roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Bat-KICK!

Blair Wind
well Batman has a plan for everything....and if he doesnt have a plan...well....he already planned for that.....

superman420sexy
Oh yeah I forgot to mention Batman has wolverine on his side

Blair Wind
BLAH THA HAND OF GOD IS WITH HIM TOO????

dos clads can clad thoug andytin.....

Batgod wins....

Next Venom_girl
Batman pulls out "anti-galactus spray" from his utility belt. stick out tongue

Hulk_Power
Batman kicks Galactus's ass with his 1,564,879 different fighting styles. Or he could just Bat-kick him and kill him. Or pull out some sort of device from his belt that would kill Big G instantly. Full powered Galactus doesn't stand a chance. Just to make it more even, throw in the Pheonix and Thanos to help Galactus and maybe all three can win.

grey fox
The mighty Batgod pwns all......

Darth_Erebus
Batman will cough and kill Galactus with his Bat Breath.

GODSCRIBE
Batman is on a higher plane of existence all together. I'm not even sure he would acknowledge Galactus's presence. Batman's merest whispers have been known to cause super novas.

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by superman420sexy
Who would win I gotta go with batman roll eyes (sarcastic)

wow......you are so ****in...cool and original....i actually got an orgasm from reading your thread roll eyes (sarcastic) no expression

superman420sexy
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
wow......you are so ****in...cool and original....i actually got an orgasm from reading your thread roll eyes (sarcastic) no expression

DigiMark007
Spite thread. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.