Aquaman vs. Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman420sexy
So who would win out of these two? It starts out in the water

Soljer
Been done, search function.

superman420sexy
I tried but I couldn't fid it. Actually I just found out Namor would whoop his ass because I saw namor throw a tank at a boeing 747... Does that mean he is like as strong as superman and all the really strong people?

jrodslam
Didnt look good enough.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=304243&highlight=Aquaman+vs+Namor

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by superman420sexy
I tried but I couldn't fid it. Actually I just found out Namor would whoop his ass because I saw namor throw a tank at a boeing 747... Does that mean he is like as strong as superman and all the really strong people?

Not as strong as Superman, but stonger then Aquaman.

Lord Magnus
Aquaman is the ocean personified. Namor, on the other hand, rules the ocean; he is superior to the ocean, he wields the ocean's might as a weapon. I'd go with Namor.

Juntai
Currently Aquaman wins most confrontations. Namor will undoubtedly get some wins if he can ahold of AM though. But Aquaman is devistating in this fight from long and close range. While Namor can't boast the same.

snoopdogg
I'll admitt I never liked Aquaman much or Namor but recently I have been getting keen on them.

But I want to know who is currently stronger?

Hit and Run
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I'll admitt I never liked Aquaman much or Namor but recently I have been getting keen on them.

But I want to know who is currently stronger?
Namor's stronger, but Aquaman's more versatile so he'd probably take the majority due to his telepathy and magic hand.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Juntai
Currently Aquaman wins most confrontations. Namor will undoubtedly get some wins if he can ahold of AM though. But Aquaman is devistating in this fight from long and close range. While Namor can't boast the same.

Namor has some long range attacks...like electricity. And he can also take the powers of every sea creature, who know what those things can do. Namor is also like 1/8 god (descendant of Neptune) and has really, one of kind physique, so Aquaman couldn't easily drop him with telepathy. But he could, so with telepathy, Aquaman 6-7/10.

Juntai

But I want to know who is currently stronger? The sea guys rock. A few of them anyways, Tempest, Arion, Aquaman, and Namor.
big grin

snoopdogg
The sea guys rock. A few of them anyways, Tempest, Arion, Aquaman, and Namor.
big grin The Smallville episode with Aquaman was the best one yet.

I can't wait till next fall cause now Aquaman has how own t.v. series now.

Juntai
The Smallville episode with Aquaman was the best one yet.

I can't wait till next fall cause now Aquaman has how own t.v. series now. He does?

supremthor
ya both are realy the badass of there U. marvel should give namor more credit his there superman.

snoopdogg
He does?
http://www.superherohype.com/news.php?id=3750

Warmonger
Fish people have to be the lamest beings to (dis)grace comic books. I think the only version of Aquaman that I have ever even thought of respecting was the one that was way in the future and looked like some sort of hybrid.

Every time I think of Aquaman prancing around in that in his little sequin getup I just want to burn things.

Draco69
Aquaman now wields the Trident of Poseidon to battle Spectre. Curbstomp.

jrodslam
Namor has Neptune's Trident and the Sacred Armor as well.

Draco69
Namor's trident is merely a really hard trident for hitting things. Aquaman's trident is used by Neptune himself. It's on loan. That thing is capable of manipulating vast magical energies and allows Aquaman to control the seven seas and any body of water. Too bad it will do dipsh$% against Spectre....

jrodslam
Namors Trident may be a really hard trident, but the armor is granted to him by Neptune himself. It protects Namor from magical attacks as well as heal wonds.

Draco69
That's nice. But the question is does he wear regularly? No. He either wears speedos or that nice black getup from New Avengers.

jrodslam
Does Aquaman have Posiedon's Trident regularly? No. Hes still wearing his green tights and orange top. Youre the one who brought up artifacts. You cant count one without counting the other.

Draco69
Originally posted by jrodslam
Does Aquaman have Posiedon's Trident regularly? No. Hes still wearing his green tights and orange top. Youre the one who brought up artifacts. You cant count one without counting the other.

True....but Aquaman just got the damn thing. He's been carrying it around for only three issues. It's a new weapon bestowed upon him that he's sworn to keep with him at all times...or Poseidon will be pissed.

snoopdogg
So who is stronger Namor or Aquaman? I heard Namor was stronger and AC was faster.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Draco69
True....but Aquaman just got the damn thing. He's been carrying it around for only three issues. It's a new weapon bestowed upon him that he's sworn to keep with him at all times...or Poseidon will be pissed.

I hear what youre saying, but he hasnt done so yet. Hes only had it 3 issues as you say. Namors armor was granted to him as well. Hes always had the trident available to him whenever truly needed. He also has the Armor at his disposal as well as the Sacred Sword of Kamuu. I highly doubt Aquaman will carry the trident with him everywhere he goes. But we'll see. I dont think we should count neither if thats the case.

Draco69
I hear what youre saying, but he hasnt done so yet. Hes only had it 3 issues as you say. Namors armor was granted to him as well. Hes always had the trident available to him whenever truly needed. He also has the Armor at his disposal as well as the Sacred Sword of Kamuu. I highly doubt Aquaman will carry the trident with him everywhere he goes. But we'll see. I dont think we should count neither if thats the case.

Okay just lose the damn weapons and armour to make it overly complicated.

This battle could go either way. Aquaman has the edge in telepathy and that magic hand which we STILL don't have an idea what it does. Hell he covers it up with green gloves now.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Draco69
Okay just lose the damn weapons and armour to make it overly complicated.

This battle could go either way. Aquaman has the edge in telepathy and that magic hand which we STILL don't have an idea what it does. Hell he covers it up with green gloves now.

laughing laughing

Does he in comics? Or just for this fight?

Draco69
In comics. Geoff Johns decided he should wear green gloves now. Stupid. For heaven's sake what's the use of a water hand if you can't show it off?

King_Mungi
Yeah he just put back on his green gloves in the recent Aquaman issue. Just dumb, the waterhand is one of the coolest visuals for a character.

Uberking Robert
Namor crushes Aquaman quite utterly. Aquaman talks to fish. Namor has defeated the Hulk. Aquaman can summon all the retarded whales he wants but the fact is that this isn't even a contest.

jrodslam
I wouldnt quite say that. And im a Namor fan.

Lucid Lui
Namors Trident may be a really hard trident, but the armor is granted to him by Neptune himself. It protects Namor from magical attacks as well as heal wonds. Aquaman actually has some heavy duty armour aswell. Which he wore when defeating an Imperiax Probe (scans are in the respect thread). I don't know where it came from though. Aquaman has also defeated Poseidon's son, Triton, in combat. I'll be posting scans of that today or tomorrow.

Anyway, Aquaman wins 6-7/10 in a fight i really want to see (written well, that other one doesn't count).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.