When's he gonna turn into superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
confused

Jedi Priestess
Last episode of the show. Its been pretty much confirmed by AMiles.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Last episode of the show. Its been pretty much confirmed by AMiles.

When's the last episode of the show gonna happen..?

Jedi Priestess
The main stars are contracted thru season 7. It's been intimated that they have been given to go ahead for season 6 altho there has been nothing official on that. The producers want to go to season 7, current odds and thinking are that season 6 will be the last tho.

FistOfThe North
The main stars are contracted thru season 7. It's been intimated that they have been given to go ahead for season 6 altho there has been nothing official on that. The producers want to go to season 7, current odds and thinking are that season 6 will be the last tho.

How interesting, in many ways.

Lets say Season 7 happens to be in fact, the last season.

How could that be so.

Clark is a freshman in college in season 5. And he's not out of college up until he gets his journalism degree which is a graduate degree which equals + 4 years of education. Unless he get a bachelor in Journalism in the Superman Universe, which I doubt he did, cause he'd go for the Master's.

And with that, Clark was never initially a suited and caped Superman up until he moved to Metropolis. Which happens during or after he gets hired at the Daily Planet, which was after he got his degree, which was after years in school, which should be past anytime after even a season 7. In reality, Season 7 would be Clark's Junior year in college.

Unless the producers decide to speed up time to like 5 yrs later in Season 6. That'd make sense.

But for him to throw on the suit in season 6 or even a 7 or 8 would be way, way to soon a move to do.

Clark becomes Superman in his 30's or in his late 20's at least. He's just 18 on Smallville.

I'm now looking especially forward to what the producers will do.

Jedi Priestess
Ah but they've said time and again they arent going to follow the comics that closely. Why does that bug people so much? I dont get it.

InfiniteDY
I think as long as they have fresh ideas and stories, the show will continue... it's the WBs highest rated show.

Dan-El
Ah but they've said time and again they arent going to follow the comics that closely. Why does that bug people so much? I dont get it.
They never listen, do they?
I think it'd be interesting if they took a page out of Superman: Birthright for the last few episodes of the series. In Birthright, Clark is traveling abroad, working for his bachelors in Journalism or something, and meets some influential people that leads him to his decision to become Superman. The comic itself was written during season 3, so it would kinda fit.
Still say they should show Clark fighting/saving someone as Supes. That'd be sweet. And if they use the costume pattern from Superman Returns, I'm going to be pissed.

Dan-El
Thought you guys'd like these

Dan-El
If you haven't seen them before, that is...

samuel8.5
All I know is that I would like to see in the last episode Clark n Lois's marriage... u know, the last scene... they kissing in front of a minister ... that would be cool, charming, hopefully... the tipical hollywood ending smile

Dan-El
I disagree. I think if they end it, do it when Clark has his whole life ahead of him. All the possibilites in the world.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Dan-El
Thought you guys'd like these

Not to be a downer and the picture is well drawn, no doubt, but what's coming out in 2007 again? And he in no way looks like Tom Welling but more like an actual Superman and the "S" is way bigger than Welling's mini "s". The other pic too.

KENobi™
Originally posted by Dan-El
I disagree. I think if they end it, do it when Clark has his whole life ahead of him. All the possibilites in the world.

Agreed.

They only have one or two seasons left and we all know Lois and Clark don't get married until they are in their 30's I believe. There is much more flirting to be had.

Jedi Priestess
Noooooo!

fan art of Welling as supes.......no no nooooooooo

so SO glad he didnt go that route.

MysteryRidah
Nobody knows when the show is suppose to be end, but those who created smallivlle. Its no point for none of us to go around guessing, season 6 coming, and if season 7 does good, i'am pretty sure season 7 will be around the corner.

Also, from what i read smallville is only base on before clark turns into superman.

Dan-El
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Not to be a downer and the picture is well drawn, no doubt, but what's coming out in 2007 again? And he in no way looks like Tom Welling but more like an actual Superman and the "S" is way bigger than Welling's mini "s". The other pic too.
It's nothing, really. Back before production of Superman: Returns started, comic artist Alex Ross did a few designs of Tom Welling as Supes. Nothing's coming out in '07, except perhaps the "It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's Superman" movie about George Reeves.

What's wrong Priestess? I think they look kick a$$!

Magee
What I always wanted was to see a new Superman TV show spin off from Smallville. You know have the last episode showing Clark putting on his costume and flying around Metropolis. Then have a new tv show called Metropolis laughing lmao lets milk this son of a ***** for all he's worth, it's WB for christ sake... It will happen.

And for God sake if you're going to watch Smallville and proclaime to be the no.1 fan atleast have the decency to pick up a few Superman comics. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jedi Priestess
Um NO, its not necessary to be a Supes fan and enjoy Smallville.

Dan-El
Yeah. Al Gough said the show wouldn't follow the Supes continuity, such as the presence of Lois so early in life, or Chloe's existence.
The show is an origin story. It doesn't really matter too much what they put in there (as long as it isn't dumb), since Superman's origins have been retconned so much that his history has become fluid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.