Animated Version Of Rots!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
Posted on TFN's main site
Mike Reeping from Squirrels Ink Productions writes:

Hey! Squirrels Ink Productions has made a 6 minute complete ANIMATED REMAKE of Star Wars Episode III ! It's now available online and has generated ALOT of buzz! Now featured on Animationmagazine.net! This is a great spoof/tribute to a great film! I'd love for you to check it out!

OMG hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical

Vader's last line is classic!

http://www.jtnickoftime.com/episode3.html

Ast
That is ****ing awesome. laughing out loud

Jedi Priestess
Oh god I know. I was literally crying by the end. laughing

Ast
I love how Anakin kills Windu. laughing out loud

Jedi Priestess
LMFAO me too! I love how Ki Amudi screams like a girl when he gets killed. bwahahahhahahahhahahahahaah laughing
And the crickets when Padme tells Anakin shes PG.

oh hell I loved it all. laughing out loud I am SO downloading this when its ready for download.

DeVi| D0do
*yawn*

That was pretty stupid if you ask me...

Jedi Priestess
well now it's a well known fact that you have no sense of humor DD, you weren't expected to like it stick out tongue

kalsemo
Vader saying, "oh sh--"!!! hee hee hee hee

rubinator
Originally posted by Ast
I love how Anakin kills Windu. laughing out loud
i know it was so funny

jedi2187
freakin' awesome!

Darth Zhin
What an eerie and beatiful sig Jedi2187!!!!!!!!

I wish that was mine!!!!

cornponious
Eh.

cornponious

JKozzy
The 80 MB AVI with a 128x90 resolution was kinda... disappointing. Expected some sort of... higher quality file.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Vader's last line is classic!

"Ah shit."

DucLangur
Haaaaaaaa! I love Anakin's voice, and how he pushes Mace Windu out the room. laughing

InfiniteDY
Here's the link for the wmv version...

Just right click,save target as:

http://www.jtnickoftime.com/SWE3NEW.wmv

(I haven't watched it yet...)

jacobo0o
i like the HEE YA when he slices dooku

JKozzy
Originally posted by InfiniteDY
Here's the link for the wmv version...

Just right click,save target as:

http://www.jtnickoftime.com/SWE3NEW.wmv

(I haven't watched it yet...) MUCH better than the AVI, thanks DY.

InfiniteDY
Your welcome. big grin

mreeping
Hey there! I'm the dork that made the ROTS Animated remake. I'm psyched you're all digging it! I do apologize for not having a MOV version but I have no budget and can't get a converter and all that crap. But I am happy so many fans are diggin' what I initially made just for myself, decided to post it on my guyfishcatmovie.com site, and I guess word got around. Anyways, THANKS AGAIN! I'm working on a JAWS remake which is coming out pretty badass!

darthmonkey9206
haha, that was flipping hilarious, i love it when palpatine said "dooku".

mreeping
Thanks, I did all the voices (if that's what you'd call Ani's) myself, poorly! The problem was, when I made this, it was before the DVD came out so I'd seen the movie a bunch of times at the theater but kinda forget some stuff, so made it up, a bit. I'm working on some funny 'deleted scenes'.

sithsaber408
Right on Donkey Kong!!!!

Lookin forward to the King Kong remake smile (but dont post it here! stick out tongue )

CBright7831
Favorite parts:

Anakin: Hey baby!
Pamde: Oh Anakin, I thought you were dead.
Anakin: Nah, I'm cool. Why are you trembling.
Padme: I'm pregnant
*crickets chearp*

---

Obi Wan: Anakin did not take his mission lightly.
Yoda: Well he is kind of a spaz.

Yoda: (to Obi Wan) I told you so.

---

The entire Order 66 scene

---

Darth Vader: Is Padme alright?
Palpatine: Actually, you killed her.

Darth Vader: Ah shit.

CBright7831
Originally posted by mreeping
Thanks, I did all the voices (if that's what you'd call Ani's) myself, poorly! The problem was, when I made this, it was before the DVD came out so I'd seen the movie a bunch of times at the theater but kinda forget some stuff, so made it up, a bit. I'm working on some funny 'deleted scenes'.
Hopefully you'll add a scene with Viceroy Nute Gunray.

mreeping
Yeah, have a big Anakin whooping ass scene as well as a very, extremely comically violent scene with Anakin in the Jedi Temple.!

ShadowKing
Schweet mother of Anakin boy....that was a fine (and amazingly done) laughfest! I had two actual spit the soda moments! Anakin running in on Mace and Yoda with Obi-Wan on Tantive IV. Nicely done!!clapping

mreeping
Thanks! Sorry to hear about the unfortunate spit-take!

Da preacher
Downloadin' it right now.

Faroth
It was ok so far. Most of the parts that were commented to be very funny haven't happened yet though. But there's a problem; right whenObi-Wan and Anakin are talking about Anakin's place on the council, it just freezes. Does anybody know what's going on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.