You know what's unfair?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People

When someone makes a new thread, then someone tells them that it was made before, the thread is shut down. However, if that person were to dig up that thread again, they would be called dumb and be insulted. That's unfair. I know this thread is lame, but i just wanted to say something on the topic confused

BakaXero
hmm...
maybe thats a sign. dont make threads and you'll be safe. ninja

Storm
I don' t have a problem at all with bumping threads when you have something worthwhile to contribute to the discussion.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Council#13
But then people are like "why the heck did you just bump a 5 month old thread n00b?"

BakaXero
prove there is a reason for doing so then tell them to shut the hell up.

redcaped
Being tempted on the board when I look up. ^_^

khfreak#1
Originally posted by BakaXero
prove there is a reason for doing so then tell them to shut the hell up.
exactly

Bardock42
Well, if you bump an old thread just for the sake of bumping it you behave rather ignorant, but if you have to contribute to it no one will give you any is a good trouble. On the other hand creating a thread that already existed is even worse...usually Mods will erge them though, which in my opinion is a good move.

Oh and I don't think anyone will give you any shit for bumping a thread in the OTF.

bogen
thank you now im gonna go and bump the first OTF thread eva made, see how it goes huh?, NOTE:don't shoot me down to bad im the type of person that see's somthing like this and i get a calling to do wat anoyes

Bardock42
Originally posted by bogen
thank you now im gonna go and bump the first OTF thread eva made, see how it goes huh?, NOTE:don't shoot me down to bad im the type of person that see's somthing like this and i get a calling to do wat anoyes

Yeah right, cause you are the first one to do that...very original, boy.

bogen
ye know wat your right, im sorry oops, no bumping i swear!
unless it's a thread i wanna chat in then it's to bad for you

Bardock42
ye know wat your right, im sorry oops, no bumping i swear!
unless it's a thread i wanna chat in then it's to bad for you

Well, it's good you noticed. To be really funny annoying you need to go where no one has been before...post what no one has posted before....and most of all chose the right time......now wouldn't be good.

Lord Magnus
What do you think is the last posted non-shut-down thread. Let's go see.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
What do you think is the last posted non-shut-down thread. Let's go see.

You do that..I will jsut stay here where there is less BORING.

Bloigen

It will probably have been deleted. And if it hasn't I have bumped it.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Council#13
Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People Hi Mouse Hold Over People

When someone makes a new thread, then someone tells them that it was made before, the thread is shut down. However, if that person were to dig up that thread again, they would be called dumb and be insulted. That's unfair. I know this thread is lame, but i just wanted to say something on the topic confused

boo hoo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.