other people's problems

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BakaXero
are you one of those people who listen to others people's problems. get sick of it don't wanna listen no more but still do?
i am.
i don't know why i do it.
i mean its get to the point where i don't wanna hear another word. but i still do. because i wanna help them out but i know i cant so i sit there and listen. and its driving me insane and yet i sit there and listen. and then i ask myself why do i do it. and then i think it for the smiles.
i like seeing a smile on people's faces. don't know why...
i wonder how those psychiatrist do it.

Roulette
it's good that you wanna help peoplesmile but you gotta learn to control how much you say, cuz if ye say too much, it can really drain ye.
So ye, keep helping people, but just give your advice in smaller dosessmile

BakaXero
Originally posted by Roulette
it's good that you wanna help peoplesmile but you gotta learn to control how much you say, cuz if ye say too much, it can really drain ye.
So ye, keep helping people, but just give your advice in smaller dosessmile
i do more listerning then talking.
but i do because i feel they need it.

Roulette
Originally posted by BakaXero

Ohhh...

well thas nice of yesmile..

but still, ye gotta remember what's good for you too....you may give all your attention to someone who needs advice, but you'll drain yourself if you do itsad

BakaXero
Originally posted by Roulette
Ohhh...

well thas nice of yesmile..

but still, ye gotta remember what's good for you too....you may give all your attention to someone who needs advice, but you'll drain yourself if you do itsad
for a friend you'd do anything.

Roulette
for a friend you'd do anything.

point takensmile

Leo.M

BakaXero
Originally posted by Leo.M

why did you quote me?

Leo.M
^ because i do the same thing as you, i listen more.

BakaXero
ok makes sense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.