The I hate K. Diddy Special

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, here's the first annual hate special on KMC! eek!

Now I chose K. Diddy for two reasons, he won't shut up making threads about cool people and girls chatting him up, and he thinks no-one will know, mind or care. So here it is, we do care and here's a poll to prove it. Now the poll will run out on 31st Jan, so better hurry up and vote, but you can only vote once. This isn't supposed to be funny, it's just getting a point across without him getting banned first. So get ready to vote!

Syren
You're a complete and utter moron happy

Leo.M
Originally posted by Syren
You're a complete and utter moron happy

i 2nd that

xyz jedi, don't make threads like this. You're just embarrassing yourself erm

Sorgo
Originally posted by xyz jedi
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, here's the first annual hate special on KMC! eek!

Now I chose K. Diddy for two reasons, he won't shut up making threads about cool people and girls chatting him up, and he thinks no-one will know, mind or care. So here it is, we do care and here's a poll to prove it. Now the poll will run out on 31st Jan, so better hurry up and vote, but you can only vote once. This isn't supposed to be funny, it's just getting a point across without him getting banned first. So get ready to vote!

As much as I dislike K Diddy, this thread is damn rude and no member deserves public bashing.

Go away.

Tails x 20
You're the one who should be banned and same here much as i hate him. He doesn't deserve this and i hope you get banned retard reported.

mysterio69
abcjedi, if you hate the guy so much, why can't you stop thinking about him long enough to not make a thread about him?

Tails x 20
Again i agree. He's cool at times and pretty anoyingbut doesn't deserve this.

Leo.M
this thread should be closed yes

DarkC
Originally posted by xyz jedi

You're both idiots.

lil bitchiness
This kinds of threads are not allowed on KMC.

If you have problems please sort them out in PMs instead of venting your problems on the board.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.