*Kicks Down The Double Doors*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vendetta
Hi ya fells.

My Background...

Studying: Directing at The Sydney International Film School, I've been writing feature length movie scripts since forever when I finish film school I will be flying to LA to sell and direct my scripts.

Fav Music: Meh, I buy Movie soundtracks (to many to list) whats mostly playing is rock.

Fav Film: Tuffy, I love The Matrix Saga & El Mariachi Saga (El Mariachi, Desperados and Once Upon A Time In Mexico)

Well now you know everything but my pin code (its 432... wink ), I hope to contribute to this forum and hope to be a great member.

PS: Don't be afraid to say hi, I love meeting new people! Just add me on your MSN. cool

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

khfreak#1
welcome my outback born friend ,welcome 2 internet paradise .

Council#13
'ello! *hic*

Morning_Glory
vinkkohi

River Wild
Hello and welcome to the community! Nice to have you here! Happy Dance

a1hsauce
big grin hope you like it here

Imperial_Samura
Sacre Bleu! Welcome fellow Sydney sider to the place where words come to die.... and be reborn again in glorious Technicolour!!!! You bio sounds impressive, I hope you find the forums, especially the film parts, to you liking. Enjoy! wavey

ladygrim
howdy welcome to KMC ....wink have fun

K.Diddy
Hi, Welcome to Kmc, feel free to post in my thread

''K.DIDDY'S PALACE OF LOVE AND STUFF''

In the off-topic forum

It is the BEST place to talk about what yuo want

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2
Our House

Welcome to KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.