Deathstroke with Uni-Power vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Deathstroke has Super Human Strength but to what degree any way his strength would be amplified 50times he would probably better Healing powers to had to his on and he would have the ability to Fly.He has 2 days of prep the team has 1 day of prep.

Justice League
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern Stewart
Super Girl
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Atom Smasher
Batman

jasofisc
doesn't he take the JLA with out the uni-power J/k

Quick Freeze
Captain Universe Deathstroke crushes stupid heroes!!!!

Mider
he almost took them out with out any powers with these powers i doubt they could servive.

The Ion
The League should win and without much trouble considering 5 of those 7 totally outclass him. Now if this happened in a comic they'd probably need Spectre to win. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by The Ion
The League should win and without much trouble considering 5 of those 7 totally outclass him. Now if this happened in a comic they'd probably need Spectre to win. roll eyes (sarcastic)

except that a regular person with uni-power would probably beat the silver surfer, i think ds as a cu would be pretty unbeatable. all he needs to do is defeat mm first becaust i dont know how he would fair against telepaths

The Ion
Beat the Surfer? Not a chance. 50x strength and speed would still be nothing compared to Surfer, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Flash and Green Lantern. Uni-power is overrated.

Quick Freeze
well thats just the approximate increase, it really depends on the recipients imagination and strength

Psycho Ninja
Yep, in real logic, DSup will still loose......
But in comics, DSup can only loose to Presence.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.