my paint art, as in the computer program

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leana marie
ok, well, i dont have a scanner or a camera or even one of those cool little mouse pencil things, so the only thing of mine that i can put on here is things ive done in paint. i dont even know if it will work... not that any of my real drawings are any better.

leana marie
ok so paint wont work, what a waste of time.

please close this thread, unless you can tell my how to put my pictures on

justjakk
Originally posted by leana marie
ok so paint wont work, what a waste of time.

please close this thread, unless you can tell my how to put my pictures on when you paint something, save it as either .bmp or jpeg...........then befor you send remember to attach the file

leana marie
huh? how do i do that? confused

leana marie
okay maybe this will work, please bear with me, it is only paint after all,

justjakk
Originally posted by leana marie
okay maybe this will work, please bear with me, it is only paint after all, kool, you did it. and that is good work for being straight paint

leana marie
thank you ^.^... i will try to do better...

T.V.O.T.I.
leana marie you dont post often in here I see. messed I could never get anything accomplised using Paint. So I have to give you congrats on beating me there. yes

JaehSkywalker
cool 'paint'ing! i like it, its in paint, and the pic its great, so i score it, 9.9/10 lol!

Lovely Murder
lol, a dragon... sort of... needs work....

man i wish i had a way to show you my real drawings... they are so much better...

justjakk
Originally posted by Lovely Murder
lol, a dragon... sort of... needs work....

man i wish i had a way to show you my real drawings... they are so much better... wow...that's cool

john allerdyce
sweat i could never do that with paint

Scarlet_Spidey
I suggest you draw somethin and scan it, because if you can draw already that good with paint, lets see your drawings !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.