Gambit vs Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
Fight takes place in a random, empty city street at night.
Who wins?

Jose123
Gambit throws a card Nightwing goes asplode.

Nightwing throws batarang gambit Catches it and throws it back Nightwing goes asplode

Nightwing get in close Gambit Charges up his costume Nightwing goes asplode.

TheKahn
wouldn't Nightwing's costume give him some protection?

Jose123
Originally posted by TheKahn
wouldn't Nightwing's costume give him some protection?

Gambit can still charge it up. No matter how much protection it had. the armor being charged and going off half an inch away from his body is going to take him down.

braz
what kind of armor does nightwing have? i didnt know his suit was armor

Jose123
Originally posted by braz
what kind of armor does nightwing have? i didnt know his suit was armor

If it's anything like bats then it has some form of armor or kevlar.

marvelprince
NW suit is a nomex-woven kevlar. That said Gambit can still charge it up. Gambit makes it go "asplode"

StyleTime
Originally posted by Jose123
Gambit throws a card Nightwing goes asplode.

Nightwing throws batarang gambit Catches it and throws it back Nightwing goes asplode

Nightwing get in close Gambit Charges up his costume Nightwing goes asplode.
HAAHAHAHA. I like those battle scenarios.

Gambit 10/10

We need more Gambit threads.

UltimateIronman
you guys are overestimating gambit.do you know his stats?
Gambit
Int:2
Str:2
Spd:2
Dur:2
energy:2
fghtSkills:3

Night Wing:
Str:3(should be cause hes young and traines alot)
Spd:3
Dur:3(maybe 3 or 2)
Enrgy:1
Fght Skills:7(maybe 6 or 7 beacuse he was batman's apprentace)

StyleTime
Originally posted by UltimateIronman
Gambit

Night Wing:
Yeah I know his stats. Do you also know that we generally don't use Marvel Encyclopedias here. The stats are frequently B.S. as shown by the characters in the actual comic. Not to mention, we can't just make up stats for Nightwing if we used the book.

If anything, Gambit is far too underestimated here.

Jose123
Originally posted by UltimateIronman
Gambit

Night Wing:

You are putting to much into the stats. Do you know gambits powers? ASPLODE
Speed and agility go to Gambit Because his powers help him enhance it above peak human.

That being said Gambit just needs to touche and charge his Costume to beat nightwing. Or throw a couple of playing cards or whatever is near the area until he hits nightwing or toss whatever he throws at him right back charged up.

TheKahn
strength should be near equal as NW trains constantly and Gambit's strenght is slightly enhanced.

Sixth_Winged
Going with the guy who makes thing asplode. Agility should be equal or on Gambit, fighting should go to nightwing, equip should go to him as well but overall, asploding things is much more fatal and devastating.

Dethbyhashi
Im sorry but Nightwing would take this one even though it would be a pretty cool match (and don't get me wrong I really like Gambit) but NW would just win. I'll list some important points of each and I think you'll understand my view
Gambit may be a very skilled fighter but Nightwing is a far superior fighter. He was trained by Batman
Their speed and agility is at least equal and I just don't think that Gambit couldn't just catch Nightwing's batarangs
Gambit does have the ability to make anything explode
Nightwing does have a good amount of protection on his body it may not save him from a direct hit but it won't be easy to hit him
Once a again Nightwing is superior in the intelligence factor too where as Gambit is incredibly cunning it's just no match for Nightwing
I think it would be more like this

Gambit: 6'1" 175lbs
Agil: 4 or 5
energy:2-3
fghtSkills:4

Night Wing: 5'10" 175lbs (i disagree with the weight)
Int:3 or 4
Str:2 or 3
Spd:2-3
Dur:2\4
Fght Skills:6

Sixth_Winged
*Sigh* if only stats like that constitutes something that can actually count here or in most other boards.

Wally West
I don't think it would be easy but I think Nightwing could pull it off maybe 4/10, or even 5/10. He is agile enough to avoid Gambit's attacks for long enough until he figures out how to put Gambit down.

grey fox
Gambit makes Nightwing ....'Asplode'

streekz
nightwing as the edge here has its at night, he wud relise that gambit wud take him down wiv anythin thrown at him.

nightwing wud hide in shadows and just throw a rock at gambits head if gambit didnt see it comin then nightwing wins.

or gambit does see it comin and just charges up anythin around him throws it into shadows wildly and then nightwings body falls to ground..

StyleTime
Originally posted by Dethbyhashi
Im sorry but Nightwing would take this one even though it would be a pretty cool match (and don't get me wrong I really like Gambit) but NW would just win. I'll list some important points of each and I think you'll understand my view
Gambit may be a very skilled fighter but Nightwing is a far superior fighter. He was trained by Batman
Their speed and agility is at least equal and I just don't think that Gambit couldn't just catch Nightwing's batarangs
Gambit does have the ability to make anything explode
Nightwing does have a good amount of protection on his body it may not save him from a direct hit but it won't be easy to hit him
Once a again Nightwing is superior in the intelligence factor too where as Gambit is incredibly cunning it's just no match for Nightwing
I think it would be more like this

Gambit: 6'1" 175lbs
energy:2-3
fghtSkills:4

Night Wing: 5'10" 175lbs (i disagree with the weight)
Int:3 or 4
Str:2 or 3
Spd:2-3
Dur:2\4
Fght Skills:6
Once again, we don't use those stats on this board AND we can't just make up stats for Nightwing. Nightwing is probably the better fighter, but it won't matter because Gambit is going to use range attacks.

Originally posted by Wally West
I don't think it would be easy but I think Nightwing could pull it off maybe 4/10, or even 5/10. He is agile enough to avoid Gambit's attacks for long enough until he figures out how to put Gambit down.
Why does everyone think Gambit's card can only make little puffs of smoke when they explode. Gambit has made an explosion the size of a 2-story building with one card. He has also thrown in excess of 10 cards making building sized explosions. Nightwing won't be dodging anything.

grey fox
BOOM

No more nightwing.....

StyleTime
Exactly. yes

Dethbyhashi
and you stop over estimating Gambit and under estimating Nightwing and those stats, it may not be "perfect" but they are perfect guide lines to stick to when you start making wild acusations

Jose123
and you stop over estimating Gambit and under estimating Nightwing and those stats, it may not be "perfect" but they are perfect guide lines to stick to when you start making wild acusations

Where not under estimating Nightwing. We just don't think he can dodge a building size explosion let alone many building size explosions in a row.

grey fox
Originally posted by Jose123
Where not under estimating Nightwing. We just don't think he can dodge a building size explosion let alone many building size explosions in a row.

I doubt even a jobber aura could save him from that.....

StyleTime
What "wild accusations" have I made? You are the one overestimating Nightwing my friend. He can't dodge a building.

As a matter of fact, he won't need such large explosions. BLADE couldn't even hit Gambit. How is Nightwing going to?

Dethbyhashi
but you are treating Nightwing like he's just some guy in a suit who doesnt know what he's doing
and realistic with gambit he wouldnt just try to kill Nightwing with a gigantic exposion he'd try to keep him alive until he knew more just like Nightwing. All NW has to do is drop a few tear gases, knockout gases, or just a smoke screen unless that wouldnt work cuz Gambit is invincible like that or he'll just blindly throw exploding cards or anything else that are as big as a building and risk killing thousands of people

StyleTime
but you are treating Nightwing like he's just some guy in a suit who doesnt know what he's doing
and realistic with gambit he wouldnt just try to kill Nightwing with a gigantic exposion he'd try to keep him alive until he knew more just like Nightwing. All NW has to do is drop a few tear gases, knockout gases, or just a smoke screen unless that wouldnt work cuz Gambit is invincible like that or he'll just blindly throw exploding cards or anything else that are as big as a building and risk killing thousands of people
The topic creator said they fight on an empty street. The forum rules also say that each fighter is fighting will full capabilties. Gambit will use large explosions because no innocents are around. Gambit has also dodged much worse than gas canisters.

I know Nightwing is a tough contender and is extremely skilled. Gambit, however, just has too much of an advantage in this fight. Nightwing really only has the edge in fighting ability here.

This doesn't mean that Nightwing sucks. He just can't beat Gambit.

Dethbyhashi
Gambit wouldn't just kill him though and you just "dodge" gas bombs you cant just dodge and huge cloud of gas

Jose123
Gambit wouldn't just kill him though and you just "dodge" gas bombs you cant just dodge and huge cloud of gas

Just like you can't dodge multiple building size explosions.

this match boils down on who can incapacitate or kill his opponent first. and considering Gambit already has the speed advantage i say he gets his cards out first before Nightwing can even reach for his belt.

Dethbyhashi
and I say Gambit doesnt have the balls to outright kill NW with a "building size" explosion which he cant create all the time and that quickly also Gambit would have to find Nightwing first he can blend in just as well as Batman he wouldnt make it a straight out head to head fight with Gambit and Nightwing can dodge a hell of alot more than you think he can move better than the most skilled ninja he could pop up on Gambit before he knew and be so close that Gambit couldnt take the risk of blowing them both up

Jose123
and I say Gambit doesnt have the balls to outright kill NW with a "building size" explosion which he cant create all the time and that quickly also Gambit would have to find Nightwing first he can blend in just as well as Batman he wouldnt make it a straight out head to head fight with Gambit and Nightwing can dodge a hell of alot more than you think he can move better than the most skilled ninja he could pop up on Gambit before he knew and be so close that Gambit couldnt take the risk of blowing them both up

And I say Gambit can just throw a knock out Explosion to Nightwings head.

he's faster then him and the explosion has more range. so even if he dodges the card the explosion can still get him.

Or he can throw multiple knockout explosions into the area.

Dethbyhashi
You're all a bunch of Gambit fan boys, Gambit is not Invincible he is not the fastest and most agil person in the world and you're not taking anything I said into concideration and Nightwing is like a ghost to Gambit, he wouldnt know where NW was 99% of the time. You have to take in concideration of their personality will, and intelligence here and I'm sorry but Gambit is on the losing side of those traits. And hey don't get me wrong here Gambit is one of my favorite characters in X-Men next to Wolverine but Gambit will get knocked out

StyleTime
Gambit charged the cards to such great proportions instantly my friend. The street is also empty, AS THE TOPIC CREATOR STATED, so Gambit will be going all out.
You're all a bunch of Gambit fan boys, Gambit is not Invincible he is not the fastest and most agil person in the world and you're not taking anything I said into concideration and Nightwing is like a ghost to Gambit, he wouldnt know where NW was 99% of the time. You have to take in concideration of their personality will, and intelligence here and I'm sorry but Gambit is on the losing side of those traits. And hey don't get me wrong here Gambit is one of my favorite characters in X-Men next to Wolverine but Gambit will get knocked out
Who said Gambit is invincible? Nightwing won't have time to hide because he will be blown up. You also forget that Gambit is one of the greatest thieves in Marvel. He also knows how to sneak around.

Seriously, where do you get off calling us fanboys? You're the one saying Nightwing can dodge several building sized explosions....

Sixth_Winged
You're all a bunch of Gambit fan boys, Gambit is not Invincible he is not the fastest and most agil person in the world and you're not taking anything I said into concideration and Nightwing is like a ghost to Gambit, he wouldnt know where NW was 99% of the time.

So let me guess, nightwing is?

You have to take in concideration of their personality will, and intelligence here and I'm sorry but Gambit is on the losing side of those traits. And hey don't get me wrong here Gambit is one of my favorite characters in X-Men next to Wolverine but Gambit will get knocked out

A feasable scenario has already been stated out by one of the members and your still clinging to the fact that gambit is all saint. If you have read the X-men related materials with him, you'd know that he is more than willing to go all out against an opponent. There is nothing to indicate he's that good and he has killed people before or the fact that this boards on the basis of CIS would totally eliminate that possibility.

Dethbyhashi
I've never seen these so called building sized explosions so I'm sure that it's not something he can do all the time but NW could dodge those cards thats not impossible for him and no im not a Nightwing fan boy and he's not perfect but Gambit is just not gonna win this one and I just don't think Gambit would use a building size explosion for close rang fighting seeing how that could harm him too

StyleTime
I've never seen these so called building sized explosions so I'm sure that it's not something he can do all the time but NW could dodge those cards thats not impossible for him and no im not a Nightwing fan boy and he's not perfect but Gambit is just not gonna win this one and I just don't think Gambit would use a building size explosion for close rang fighting seeing how that could harm him too
At first you said Nightwing will use his "ninja stealth" to combat Gambit. Now you are saying that this will be a close range battle. I guess I'll explain why Gambit also wins up close. There are several reason, but I'll only explain one since it is all Gambit needs.

Gambit won't use large explosions because he won't have to if it's up close. In Gambit #12, Detective Tanaka had her thumb on the button of a small detonation device that was in her hand. In order to stop Tanaka from blowing the city sky-high, Gambit had to cut the half millimeter trip wire in the detonation device Tanaka had from fifty away before Tanaka could press the button. Gambit charged, aimed, and threw three cards at Detective Tanaka. One card cut the trip wire and the other two were charged enough to knock the wind out of Tanaka. Keep in mind, this all happened before Tanaka could just press her thumb down on a button.

More simply put. Gambit has cut a half millimeter tripwire from fifty feet away before Tanaka could simply press down on a button that her thumb was already on. That pretty much means Gambit can throw faster than thought AND is insanely accurate.

Nightwing STILL won't be dodging anything.

Sidenote: I know this is off topic, but did anything else think Tanaka was kinda hot?

Wally West
Sounds like Gambit is as fast as the Flash and as accurate as Bullseye, nice stick out tongue

streekz
you are all forgettin that nightwing has the advantage of it being night time. he can hide in shadows unless gambit has special see in the dark eyes?? although gambit has better abilities nightwing aint stupid he wud use the shadows to defeat gambit. unless gambit blows up buildins and oh dear killed himself too........

Sixth_Winged
Sounds like Gambit is as fast as the Flash and as accurate as Bullseye, nice stick out tongue

maybe not like bullseye, but he has been known to be on hawkeye's level

StyleTime
Originally posted by streekz
you are all forgettin that nightwing has the advantage of it being night time. he can hide in shadows unless gambit has special see in the dark eyes?? although gambit has better abilities nightwing aint stupid he wud use the shadows to defeat gambit. unless gambit blows up buildins and oh dear killed himself too........
I didn't forget anything. You however, seem to have forgotten that Gambit ,being one of Marvel's best thieves, is also quite adept at sneaking. About Gambit killing himself...get serious man. Gambit has been using his powers far too long to make a stupid mistake like toppling a building over on himself. He has NEVER done it before, so why would Gambit suddenly become clumsy enough to topple something over on himself.

The only valid argument you Nightwing guys have given is that his fighting ability is better than Gambit's. I agree that Nightwing has better martial arts skills but it really won't matter as I have already shown.

StyleTime
laughing

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
maybe not like bullseye, but he has been known to be on hawkeye's level
Gambit, Bullseye, and Hawkeye are probably equal in the aim department in my opinion. Fortunately for Gambit, his projectiles explode so he doesn't always have to be right on target. lol

Dethbyhashi
Nightwing is one of DC's best thieves too and for the last time Nightwing is much smarter and a superior fighter trained by the best and Gambit can't kill want he can't see and it's appearent you don't know anything about Nightwing and you are an annoying Gambit fanboy who thinks he is practicly invincible there I said it and I'm happy I said it

Sixth_Winged
Best thieves???

So basically anyone who doesn't vote with the character you side with is a fanboy?

StyleTime
Nightwing is one of DC's best thieves too and for the last time Nightwing is much smarter and a superior fighter trained by the best and Gambit can't kill want he can't see and it's appearent you don't know anything about Nightwing and you are an annoying Gambit fanboy who thinks he is practicly invincible there I said it and I'm happy I said it
Nightwing is a thief? I said Gambit was invincible?

Now that I have proven that Gambit will beat Nightwing up close, you put Nightwing back in the shadows.....where Gambit would win using the method I explained at the start of the thread.

You're calling me a fanboy and yet are providing no real facts for Nightwing's victory. I just keep hearing you spout off about Nightwing's amazing ninja skills. I nor any other defender of Gambit are the fanboys here.

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
So basically anyone who doesn't vote with the character you side with is a fanboy?
It would appear that way.

Dethbyhashi
Nightwing would lurk in the dark and strike when it was needed and Gambit is one of my favorite heroes but he won't F*ckin win he's not that good

StyleTime
Nightwing would lurk in the dark and strike when it was needed and
Lurk in the.....What exactly don't you get about Gambit can take down the entire street if he needs to?

Gambit is one of my favorite heroes but he won't F*ckin win he's not that good
Simply saying Gambit won't win isn't evidence. You still haven't shown or told us anything Nightwing has that would win this fight. Gambit is Nightwing's equal or superior in everything except fighting skills. Why is so hard to believe that he will win this?

Dethbyhashi
Only Nightwing is superior in fighting, intelligence, strength, and experience, gagets and yes I have given reasons but you just shrug them off like they wouldn't matter when they do like gas bombs that will either disable him, knock him out, or just inhibit his sight, NW ability to become particly invisible when needed (trained by the master, Batman), Read some Nightwing comics and maybe you'll understand.
Nightwing would keep his distance at fight studying him the way Batman taught him then he'd throw out some gas bombs confusing Gambit and he may throw a charged card or 2 missing him which that would make NW understand that he has an opponent with from fire power He might even throw a net on Gambit which I don't think gambit would explode cuz that would hurt him and it would give Nightwing the chance to strike and with a few well precisioned blows and it would be over. I'm not sayin it would be that easy and with out Nightwing receiving a concusion or broken ribs

Sixth_Winged
so you say, but most people already knew that and it simply doesn't equate against some who can throw 52 bombs with uncanny accuracy not to mention being faster. Nightwing has the edge on those things true, but Gambit isn't outright outclassed. If anything else, aside from the intelligence and experience, the chances of his other "advantages" are pretty slim and nulled out by the fact that gambit just has superior direct advantage. You say Nightwing could keep distance, i say that's very unlikely since gambit is faster or just as fast. Do you really think Remy would just stand in the same place like a dork while Nightwing plans in the shadows, very improbable. If Gambit could find the hideout, he would demolish it taking Dick with it.

streekz
just out of interest wud batman beat gambit??

i agree that gambit is superior to nightwing, well to be honest the whole marvel roster is superior to dc roster anyday of week.

leonheartmm
gambit has SUPERHUMAN, reflexes, strength, speed, agility and durability when he charged his bodywith biokinetic energy. he can also put the enemy under a hypnotic charm. n well, he can cause explosion greater than that of any bomb even in the ground around his feat, if nightwing hides in the shadows, gambit just blows everythin around him up n nightwing dies, case closed

Dethbyhashi
Set aside your dumbass, obtuse favoritism. No Gambit wouldnt be just standing around but again you morons are not listening, he wouldnt be able to find NW until he allows him to and if he doesnt want to be found he won't be and there is only 1 or 2 other people in marvel or dc that is better at disapearing and that is Batman and Shiva. NW isnt out classed either. Gambit isnt faster unless he all of the sudden has super speed next he'll be bulletproof and a master martial artist or have night vision to see in the dark or a genius.
Nightwing has peak level speed, incredibly strong for his size from intensive training, unmatchable agility (no less than Gambit, NO LESS), trained by Batman for like 15 years, gifted intelligence (which he has shown many times in his comics) and dont tell me NO YOU HAVENT SHOWN ANYTHING TO PROVE IT just read the comics I've read Gambit and x-men comics, whats your excuse
What would Gambit do to get out of a net or a bolo in the middle of gas bomb cloud? explode it? hurt himself? and a couple of seconds is all NW needs to jump in a knock him out. so now tell me your fanboy explanation for how he'll use his super strength to get out of it

DarkCrawler
Set aside your dumbass, obtuse favoritism. No Gambit wouldnt be just standing around but again you morons are not listening, he wouldnt be able to find NW until he allows him to and if he doesnt want to be found he won't be and there is only 1 or 2 other people in marvel or dc that is better at disapearing and that is Batman and Shiva. NW isnt out classed either. Gambit isnt faster unless he all of the sudden has super speed next he'll be bulletproof and a master martial artist or have night vision to see in the dark or a genius.
Nightwing has peak level speed, incredibly strong for his size from intensive training, unmatchable agility (no less than Gambit, NO LESS), trained by Batman for like 15 years, gifted intelligence (which he has shown many times in his comics) and dont tell me NO YOU HAVENT SHOWN ANYTHING TO PROVE IT just read the comics I've read Gambit and x-men comics, whats your excuse
What would Gambit do to get out of a net or a bolo in the middle of gas bomb cloud? explode it? hurt himself? and a couple of seconds is all NW needs to jump in a knock him out. so now tell me your fanboy explanation for how he'll use his super strength to get out of it

Nightwing outlasts him in agility.

However, Gambit has superhuman strenght. Superhuman speed. Superhuman reflexes.

Oh yeah...you know the bolo...he could just charge it and explode it. Gambit is immune to his own power.

Dethbyhashi
GAMBIT HAS SUPERHUMAN STRENGTH, SPEED, REFLEXES? YOU ARE FULL OF SUCH SHIT
I AM DONE WITH YOU IDIOTS THIS IS MY LAST REPLY, THATS IT I'M DONE.
YOU CAN MAKE THE JACKASS GO TO THE WATERHOLE BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE HIM DRINK. PEACE OUT JACKASSES

leonheartmm
hey NO1 IS SAYIN THAT HE DOESNT HAVE ALL THOSE THINGS, hes nearly peak human, EVERYONE, knows tha, but gambit can charge himself with his biokinetic energy and become SUPERHUMAN, heck he has refles good enough to dodge and block bullets with his thin STAFF, and he is SUPERHUMAN in the agility department too, no human can compare, plus there is always his mutant POWER, causing huge explosion, enough to destroy city blocks at full strngth, unless nightwing is a mile away with a sniper rifle and gambit doesnt KNOW, than he might take him out{even then gambit can easily evade his bullet. and nightwing hasnt really beaten any1 insanely more powerful than him either like shang chi has so we cant put in the comic book ridicule factor here either. putting it simply, gambit wins.

DarkCrawler
YOU CAN MAKE THE JACKASS GO TO THE WATERHOLE BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE HIM DRINK. PEACE OUT JACKASSES

Right...have you taken your medicine lately?

I'm not the one writing with caps lock. Or getting an seizure because people don't agree with me.

You are the jackass and clueless fanboy.

leonheartmm

lmao, ur a funny guy. go n learn a thing or two by actually READIN comics thas got gambit in em. he can charge his entire body with his own biokinetic energy in an instant, n that gives him SUPERHUMAN physical attributes in all classes.

Dethbyhashi
bull

StyleTime
Only Nightwing is superior in fighting, intelligence, strength, and experience, gagets and yes I have given reasons but you just shrug them off like they wouldn't matter when they do like gas bombs that will either disable him, knock him out, or just inhibit his sight, NW ability to become particly invisible when needed (trained by the master, Batman), Read some Nightwing comics and maybe you'll understand.
Nightwing would keep his distance at fight studying him the way Batman taught him then he'd throw out some gas bombs confusing Gambit and he may throw a charged card or 2 missing him which that would make NW understand that he has an opponent with from fire power He might even throw a net on Gambit which I don't think gambit would explode cuz that would hurt him and it would give Nightwing the chance to strike and with a few well precisioned blows and it would be over. I'm not sayin it would be that easy and with out Nightwing receiving a concusion or broken ribs
Nightwing is in no way superior to Gambit in strength. Gambit has been using his powers since he was a kid so I don't see how Nightwing wins in experience. Let me just make a list of flaws in your argument

1.Nightwing doesn't start off in the shadows. Gambit will win the fight before Nightwing can hide anywhere. I already showed how fast Gambit is.
2. If Nightwing, by some miracle, is able to actually hide from Gambit's intial barrage and throws a gas canister. Gambit will know his location and lay waste to Nightwing.
3.Nightwing can't dodge Gambit's fully charged cards. I already proved how accurate he is.
4.Gambit doesn't have to make things explode. He can also melt things, like Nightwing's nets. He uses this ability in Gambit #3 if you need a reference. He also used it to melt ice off of Rogue in a Balck Panther comic I believe.
Read some Nightwing comics and maybe you'll understand.
or broken ribs
Read some Gambit, XMen, Black Panther, Spiderman, Gambit and Wolverine, Contest of Champions comics and maybe you'll understand.

DarkCrawler
bull

Thanks for that detailed answer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonheartmm
bull

oh god what a loser

StyleTime
You're losing the argument so you resort to empty insults. I honestly thought better of you.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by StyleTime
I honestly thought better of you.

Honestly? wink

StyleTime
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

You are the jackass and clueless fanboy.
I concur.
Thanks for that detailed answer. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I forgot to tell you what an eloquent speaker he is.
Originally posted by leonheartmm
oh god what a loser
laughing

StyleTime

Honestly? wink
laughing

StyleTime
Originally posted by streekz
just out of interest wud batman beat gambit??

i agree that gambit is superior to nightwing, well to be honest the whole marvel roster is superior to dc roster anyday of week.
Gambit can beat Batman in a straight up fight.

brainchild81
Gambit

TheKahn
Can't we all just get along? Or at least think of more original insults.

Sixth_Winged

Let's play a guessing game, i'm thinking of a word to describe your post you see. here's a hint: the most overused word in the net.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.