just think what would you domif this happened to you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

star_light
ok picher this in your head say your room is ground levle ok. and it was night time it was realy dark out you in your room doing nothing and you went and opened your curtens or blinds s.......... then there right there a guy standing out side your window there smileing a evil smile at you ..................... what would you do ??

leana marie
shoot him with my paintball gun, right in the face.

a1hsauce
get the hell out of there yes

star_light
i wouldnt be abul to move sreem ill be to scared to

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by star_light
ok picher this in your head say your room is ground levle ok. and it was night time it was realy dark out you in your room doing nothing and you went and opened your curtens or blinds s.......... then there right there a guy standing out side your window there smileing a evil smile at you ..................... what would you do ??
close your blinds or curtains imediately then check all doors and windows are locked then call the police.

star_light
yea

Bloigen

BORING!

star_light
your boring !!

Ladyluck
*dies*

Bloigen
your boring !!

cry

star_light
god it happen to me and you proble do the same thing i did freez up your lungs tighten up thats what happen to me when that guy did

Ladyluck
I don't understand what you type. big grin

a1hsauce
who was it?

QuincE
I'd flash him.

but hey, I'm a stand-up guy.

Bloigen
Originally posted by QuincE
I'd flash him.

but hey, I'm a stand-up guy.

laughing out loud

star_light
Originally posted by a1hsauce
who was it?
my ****ed up next door namber thinking it was funny

Ladyluck
my ****ed up next door namber thinking it was funny

'Namber'? What the f**k?

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Ladyluck
'Namber'? What the f**k?
neighbour
(i think.......... am i right?)

star_light
yea sory typeing to fast agen sory embarrasment

Bloigen
Next door number?

Tails x 20
yes Pretty sure you are.

star_light
ok do you want to hir part to its kinda scary to me just to think about it makes me scared ok

QuincE
Actually I believe - and correct me if I'm wrong, "Namber" was an old wooden ship used in the civil war era.

star_light
this isnt school people

*lizziekk*
ok do you want to hir part to its kinda scary to me just to think about it makes me scared ok
ok

Tails x 20
I wanna hear i wanna hear!

star_light
ok my next door namper put fack teath in makeing it look like razoes

the guy dissapers by going under. you walk to you window((stupied idea to do)) and in a heart beat her jumps up showing his teath that looked like nedles he gos under agen . ............what would you do then ??

Tails x 20
What you say? roll eyes (sarcastic)Watcha talkin bout willis?

star_light
((i was home aloun my familty went out some where i forgot where ))

QuincE
Again.....I would flash him.

Then after the flashing i'd challenge him to a roof-top rumble.

star_light
grrrrrr!! you are pissing me of tails !!!

star_light
Again.....I would flash him.

Then after the flashing i'd challenge him to a roof-top rumble.

what would you do if this happen to you in real life!!

a1hsauce
woah..how old are you...can you type just a little bit more coherently

Ladyluck
ok my next door namper put fack teath in makeing it look like razoes

the guy dissapers by going under. you walk to you window((stupied idea to do)) and in a heart beat her jumps up showing his teath that looked like nedles he gos under agen . ............what would you do then ??

Namper? Fack? Teath? RAZOES? Nedles? Gos?

What the hell?!

star_light
im 14

Bloigen
Actually I believe - and correct me if I'm wrong, "Namber" was an old wooden ship used in the civil war era.

It's also thai for number. I think.

star_light
**bangs head agenst wall **

Tails x 20
laughing eek!

Rogue Jedi
i grab my 12 guage and smile back. big grin

a1hsauce
can you type a lil bit better please

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Tails x 20
What you say? roll eyes (sarcastic)Watcha talkin bout willis?
translation: ok my next door neighbour put fake teeth in making his teeth look like razors.

the guy disappears by going down. i walked to my window
(stupid idea to!) and in a heartbeat he jumps up showing his razor like teeth then goes down again so i cant see him......

Rogue Jedi
who, me?

Tails x 20
Lol i would gangsta on his ass.gun_bandana

Rogue Jedi
gangsta gangsta?

star_light
ok a guy from next door was playing a trick on me. i hate him so much he had put stuff in his teeth to make it look like blades. he knew i was home aloun so thats why he did it

Rogue Jedi
aloun?

Ladyluck
*explodes*

Tails x 20
O so just go gansta on his ass.gun_bandana

star_light
((im makeing up this part))

suddly you house lights go of you hir move mint to your back door you cant go any where you fall because your room is so messy you hire foot steps in you house comeing to your room. you all aloun

star_light
((im makeing up this part))

suddly you house lights go of you hir move mint to your back door you cant go any where you fall because your room is so messy you hire foot steps in you house comeing to your room. you all aloun .... what would you do/QUOTE]

Tails x 20
Grab your nearest chair and be waiting for him beside the door he open it. The go WWE in his ass.chair

star_light
tails be real ! god

Bloigen
WWE**

QuincE
Aye. The very first typist must be turning over in his grave.

Tails x 20
Lol let's see how real can i get. I would remember his face and call the cops. But considering he's your next door neighbor then i would scare the hell out his ass.ghost2

star_light
i would hid some where under my bed with my stuff all around me and not breath so heavy

QuincE
Lol let's see how real can i get. I would remember his face and call the cops. But considering he's your next door neighbor then i would scare the hell out his ass.ghost2

Dude are you saying that you'd frighten this man so much that "Hell would come out of his ass?"

What the f**k?

Bloigen
I'd piss on him.

star_light
how can you call he would hir you and the power went out and its dark realy dark because thers no power and hes like comeing close to your room

Bloigen
Dude are you saying that you'd frighten this man so much that "Hell would come out of his ass?"

What the f**k?

laughing

Tails x 20
LOl yea.

s|m

I'd stare for a moment, a little suprized no expression then ask "Who the **** are you?!"
If he'd respond negatively, such as breaking the window... well, i'd either get a solid object nearby, like a hammer, vase, whatever and try to hit him with it confused
OR, most likely run like a sissy little girl.

your spelling sucks ass, by the way

Tails x 20
laughing

satans_shade
ok picher this in your head say your room is ground levle ok. and it was night time it was realy dark out you in your room doing nothing and you went and opened your curtens or blinds s.......... then there right there a guy standing out side your window there smileing a evil smile at you ..................... what would you do ?? I'd laugh then I'd throw something at him.

star_light
same hir no i wouldnt move even he brake thouw my window i would proble stop breathing

star_light
laughing

tails shut the hell up ok!!!! you would to what happen if that guy was going to kill you he was much stronger then you. you dont take this ****ing surresly !!!!

Bloigen
tails shut the hell up ok!!!! you would to what happen if that guy was going to kill you he was much stronger then you. you dont take this ****ing surresly !!!!

Yes, because it is a very serious matter.

Tails x 20
You would to what? It never happened to me so what does it really matter. And i can't read nothing you're saying pretty sure no one can. All he was doing was scareing you what's wrong with being scare get back at him duh!

QuincE
Let me stop everyone here and give star_light a piece of advice.

What you should do is go out and buy that audio tape "all about grammar" and listen to it non-stop.

*lizziekk*
laughing out loud

Tails x 20
laughing

star_light
Originally posted by Bloigen
Yes, because it is a very serious matter.

yes it is it can happen in real life he did that to me well he didnt come in side my house thouw and my lights where all ways on

Rogue Jedi
buy a gun. load it. shoot him.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
buy a gun. load it. shoot him.

Or Shoot it. Load it. Travel back in time and buy it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.