Enraged Pikachu vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Who wins this?

Sir Whirlysplat
Pikachu

Cyber Ninja
pikachu

UltimateIronman
pikachu.Period!

jgiant
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Pikachu Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
pikachu Originally posted by UltimateIronman
pikachu.Period! Pi..KAAAAAAAA...CHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

Sixth_Winged
The yellow little bastard

Scoobless
No contest.... Wolverine's flesh gets burned from his skeleton

yes

DrDoom101
PIKACHU WINS!!

jacobo0o
pikachu goes down hard

wolverine gets a pokeball

and catch him

and then he goes out to catch them all

GODSCRIBE
i don't know about that. He'd have to render Pikachu unconcious first, and that isn't an easy task because he's probably 100x faster than Wolverine. And even then Wolverine will prove to be an excellent conductor of Pikas electric bolts...

Pikachu 10/10

Piedmon
I don't know where you get the idea that Pikachu is "100x faster" than Wolverine, considering the guy dodges bullets and lasers as par for the course.....

Jose123
Originally posted by Piedmon
I don't know where you get the idea that Pikachu is "100x faster" than Wolverine, considering the guy dodges bullets and lasers as par for the course.....

agility attack Pwns wolverine in speed.

that being said I go for the little hairy yellow bastard for the win.

Piedmon
Originally posted by Jose123
that being said I go for the little hairy yellow bastard for the win.

That's..... I..... no, wait..... errr.... I agree! =0

Scoobless

are you comparing Wolverine's speed to the speed of a bullet? or to the speed of light?

blink

just because a person misses with a gun doesn't mean the other guy was moving at lightspeed

Piedmon
It's when he activates his Kaio-Ken that his secret Instant Transmission becomes available, you see.....

Scoobless
It's when he activates his Kaio-Ken that his secret Instant Transmission becomes available, you see.....

pffffftt..... i was being sarcastic.... everyone knows about the super-ken-doll thingy

yes

braz
pikachu pwns

Next Venom_girl
Pikachu.

This has been done a couple of times before.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=337761&highlight=wolverine+vs+pikachu
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366623&highlight=wolverine+vs+pikachu

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by jacobo0o
pikachu goes down hard

wolverine gets a pokeball

and catch him

and then he goes out to catch them all

Just the thought of Wolverine yelling out "Alright! I caught a Pikachu!" makes me chuckle.

But you have to take into account that Pikachu DOES take things down that are considerably larger than itself(wether they're evolutionarily above him or not. Wailmer, for example, is technically a stage behind, but still on his level and still no match.)

On top of that, I don't care what universe you're from, a blast of electricity will hurt.

Psycho Ninja
Wolverine wins........ he invents the ADAMANTIUM POKEBALL !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.