Renji vs Neji

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Abarai Renji from Bleach vs Neji from Naruto

Lord Ryugen
Unfair fight. Abari Renji's a ghost, only high powered mediums can see and touch Shinigami. As far as I can tell no one in Naruto is a medium. Abari wins unless some either removes that particular fact or Neji can see and touch spirits.

HigH ScholaR
But maybe Neji could see him because of buyugen but if not then lest cancel he whole Death god can't be see or touched thing.

QuincE
If Neji could see him....I'd have to say Undoubtedly Neji if he could somehow disarm Renji. But with Zabimaru, and even the Bankai, Neji is in for the fight of his life.

Minus the bankai, and the fact that Neji can't really see him...this would be an interesting fight to watch.

Lord Ryugen
Even without his Bankai, Renji still has everything in his favor. As far as I know Neji can't see ghosts, and even if he could there's no evidence to sujest that he can be touched. In Bleach the only people who could see and touch deathgods were. Humans with high levels of spirit powere i.e. Karin, Yuzu, Ishida, Inoue and Chad once their abilities developed, modified souls i.e. Kon (I'm guessing Ururu and Jinta are modfied as well) or other Shinigami. At best Neji will be fighting an invisible opponent at worst an opponent he can't see or damage. Oh and since Renji is a trained Shinigami he knows at least the basic Demon magic spells.

QuincE
Yes but let's not forget Neji's Kaiten. Or the 64 hits of divinity. If Neji can in fact see him, which with the Byakugan is possible, Neji would just have to disarm the shinigami.

Lord Ryugen
True but we can only speculate as to wether or not neji can see him. The Byakugen's never let him see spirits before, though I will admit Neji will beat Abari if he can see him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.