Gambit vs. Batman Vs. Bullseye vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jose123
Fight takes place in a city.
No prep
broad daylight.

Gambit gets his cards
Bullseye gets his throwing knives and a box of toothpicks
daredevil gets his clubs
batman gets whatever he normally has in his belt
who wins

NoFate007
I don't think the box of toothpicks are really gonna do anything unless he gets them in people's eyes...and supposedly he's good enough to be able to do that...but I think we've got a fight here that puts people against their worst targets.

Gambit is good at throwing explosives, Bullseye is good at throwing things...let's take those two. Bullseye has the better aim, but him throwing a toothpick isn't gonna do anything compared to Gambit throwing an explosive. If Gambit is smart, he can charge up larger objects than his cards and use the environment, and thusly can take Bullseye out.

Batman is best working in the shadows, so he's at a disadvantage here. But, don't count him out, because being a dark costume at night is now how he surprises people, its how he is good at stealth, so that implies that he's also good at stealth in the daytime.

Now, it being broad daylight means that there are more cars outside, more people walking around and so forth, so this will distract Daredevil. Plus, seeing as daylight doesn't allow him to see any better anyway, he's off to a bad start.

Bruce is smart enough to go back into his normal Bruce Wayne attire, I think, or hide out and stalk. Gambit and Bullseye are both action people that like to jump around and blow up crap and stuff, so I think they'd be going after each other.

Now...Gambit and Bullseye can't dodge things like Spider-Man can or something, so I think if Batman stays off on the sidelines like I said he probably would, then he'd be able to hit the survivor with an electrified batarang and win.

jrodslam
I dont think Bats would stay in the crowd as Bruce. Daredevil would still be able to locate him. Hed just be better off not trying to hide. Its not like hed be successful in doing it.

TheKahn
Wouldn't DD get f**ked up by all of the loud explotions from Gambit's cards?

jrodslam
Originally posted by TheKahn
Wouldn't DD get f**ked up by all of the loud explotions from Gambit's cards?

It all depends on how close he is to the explosions. If hes a good distance, it wouldnt mess him up much.

However, if anyone one of these fighters are close to the explosion, they can be messed up. Just DD moreso.

Lord Magnus
I'd say Bullseye, he rules.
Then Batman...then Gambit...sorry DD but you come last here...

StyleTime
1.Gambit
2.Batman
3.Daredevil/Bullseye
4.Bullseye/Daredevil

Daredevil and Bullseye could probably go either way. I think Daredevil will beat Bullseye out for spot 3 more times than not though.

superman420sexy
1.Batman
2.Gambit
3.Bullseye
4.Daredevil

I believe batman would hide while Daredevil got fed up by the loud explosions of the cards. Bullseye and gambit would go at it, and seeing as this is close because bullseyes aim is better, Gambit still has his explosive cards which do a lot more widespread damage. So if he chucked a bunch of cards at once at this guy, he'd go down, and at the last second batman could so some bat stuff.

Dethbyhashi
Batman just wouldn't let himself get put into that situation sorry but even if there was some dumb ass reason why he would he'd find a way but it wouldn't be easy I'll tell you that much

Jose123
Originally posted by Dethbyhashi
Batman just wouldn't let himself get put into that situation sorry but even if there was some dumb ass reason why he would he'd find a way but it wouldn't be easy I'll tell you that much

What situation? The Make believe Vs. Match between 4 Comic book Characters that would most likely never ever be seen together in the comics? Or the Hiding bit everyone is talking about?

grey fox
Gambit charges the whole damn street and gets the **** out of their .

'ASPLODE'

Gambit stands over a huge crater as chunks of people fall down cool

StyleTime
Originally posted by grey fox
Gambit charges the whole damn street and gets the **** out of their .

'ASPLODE'

Gambit stands over a huge crater as chunks of people fall down cool

Mortal Kombat Voice: Fatality!

Gambit Wins.

grey fox
Originally posted by StyleTime
Mortal Kombat Voice: Fatality!

Gambit Wins.

laughing laughing laughing

willRules
Originally posted by NoFate007
I don't think the box of toothpicks are really gonna do anything unless he gets them in people's eyes...and supposedly he's good enough to be able to do that.

Gambit is good at throwing explosives, Bullseye is good at throwing things...let's take those two. Bullseye has the better aim, but him throwing a toothpick isn't gonna do anything compared to Gambit throwing an explosive. If Gambit is smart, he can charge up larger objects than his cards and use the environment, and thusly can take Bullseye out.

In an Issue of gambit, Bullseye mops the floor with him. During the fight Bullseye is winning so Gambit tries to run away, thats when Bullesye kicks Gambit off the side of a building and stabs him in the heart. The guild helped save gambit..........................it was a small but cool fight. I might post scans later.............

StyleTime
Originally posted by willRules
In an Issue of gambit, Bullseye mops the floor with him. During the fight Bullseye is winning so Gambit tries to run away, thats when Bullesye kicks Gambit off the side of a building and stabs him in the heart. The guild helped save gambit..........................it was a small but cool fight. I might post scans later.............
That fight was PIS. Gambit was even gaining some of his New Son powers at that point. Bullseye shouldn't be able to beat Gambit normally. Gambit could easily catch whatever Bullseye throws as Gambit deflects/dodges bullets on a regular basis. Bullseye also shouldn't be able to go hand to hand with Gambit seeing as how Gambit has tussled with Blade and Daredevil before.

Dethbyhashi
Batman would take it

grey fox
Originally posted by Dethbyhashi
Batman would take it

No , Gambit needs a single touch and bruce is a corpse...

Wynndar
Gambit is outmatched by everyone in this fight; his skills are paltry compared to bullseye's, as previously mentioned, all he could do in his bullseye fight was run for his life.

Jose123
Originally posted by Wynndar
Gambit is outmatched by everyone in this fight; his skills are paltry compared to bullseye's, as previously mentioned, all he could do in his bullseye fight was run for his life.

Or blow them all up from a distance.

Lighthammer
Bta man because Bulls eye can just throws hinga cuartly and becaue Daredevil and Btamn probably have resiting costumes Bulles eys knocecked out early. Followed By Daredevil becausel Gambit and Batman are jsut better martial artists. and Batman versus Gambit thta would be a hell of a fight. Because Gambit will probabyl not have that many acards left any way and alot of the stuff on batmans belt could get past Gambits kinetic enrgy.

guy222
http://i81.imagethrust.com/t/1012646/1199301567281.jpg

guy222
Beautiful art

Metalmanx
I think Daredevil takes this.

Bouboumaster
1- Daredevil
2- Batman
3- Bulleyes
4- Gambit

Erik-Lensherr
Batman

redhotrash
Im going to give this to Gambit. At one point he mopped the floor with Wolverine in training when they were out messing with the Shiar (recall Gambit having Wolverine pinned down with his staff at his throat). Yeah Gambit might be the least skilled in hand to hand combat, but his powers put him over the top here. As for Bullseye, is it just me or does he have all the traits of a classic Batman villain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.